Free Discussion About Games

Destruction

The Death Fleet Descends
Loyal Member
Jun 12, 2010
نام
Blue Shadow
of course i prefer battlefield 3 . becuase i love it's multi player .
CoD multi player is fun but BF multi player is more serious than CoD . Much more serious .
Which Weapon do you like in FPS games ?
gravity gun is my shot .
Modern age games : ACR
WWII age games : ppsh or something like that
future age games : the gun from doom 3 i dont remember its name

Reactions: nathan mckane

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
No, nothing has been shown of Doom 4 or whatever it's name will be.

That being said, they have said on diefferent occasions that it's going to look three times better than Rage

let's keep our fingers crossed.

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
It means let's hope so.

What do you think of Vita pals?

I don't really think it will be able to keep Android and IOS devices at bay.In my book, It is going to be the last generation of the handheld dedicated gaming consoles.

Personaly I'm not much into playing hardcore games on a portable device.

What about you guys?

Sony-TJ

کاربر سایت
Sep 22, 2008
hi guys
nice topic
i don't think vita can beat those platforms too.
but anyway i don't really want to talk about it.
i kinda liked this topic cuz there is not much arguing and stuff...
and there can't be many spams because not everyone can speak english or write it well... and by this i don't mean they shouldn't

i think i'M gonna get back on me3.
I'm looking forward to play my avatar picture as soon as possible .

let's talk about ME3 . who is your most prefered charchter in ME World ? except shepard .

i like thane ! he is some kind of mysterious staff that always help others when the hope is dying .
thane was my favorite character too but i kinda liked all of them. except jacob and i don't know why?maybe he was just a human...(and since when people complain about that:dt)?

i'm gonna play it again soon with all of it's DLC's

mahi58

کاربر سایت
Feb 19, 2007
نام
محمود
It means let's hope so.

What do you think of Vita pals?

I don't really think it will be able to keep Android and IOS devices at bay.In my book, It is going to be the last generation of the handheld dedicated gaming consoles.

Personaly I'm not much into playing hardcore games on a portable device.

What about you guys?
Agreed. I exactly share the same opinion, but I don't know why most of the people around here don't agree with us! They believe that handheld consoles have their specific audience and that's not gonna change by the growing mobile games market! :blink:d

Take a look at the posts in this topic for example (You started that topic yourself :d). As mentioned, the majority of posters exactly think so!d

By the way, good english fluency mate. :)d

Destruction

The Death Fleet Descends
Loyal Member
Jun 12, 2010
نام
Blue Shadow
No doubt vita is cool and i like it.
who is a hardcore gamer anyway? a person who plays AAA games? or a person who plays BF,Cod,,GEow and other stuff only?
we play games just 4 fun, if you cant beat a 10 man team at cod or bf and you are not getting paid you are not hardcore!:d

Daedalus

کاربر سایت
Apr 8, 2010
نام
فرهود
let's talk about next consoles generation . what are you thinking about next generation?
i don't like consoles :d i prefer them to get more casual so PC rises again and all of us are happy .:d
But seriously i prefer to see better AI and much better visuals in next generation . this generation is so old now . it's the time to die .

Emperor visari

کاربر سایت
Jan 5, 2011
let's talk about next consoles generation . what are you thinking about next generation?
i don't like consoles :d i prefer them to get more casual so PC rises again and all of us are happy .:d
But seriously i prefer to see better AI and much better visuals in next generation . this generation is so old now . it's the time to die .
I have to disagree.You see games like Rage & etc which belong to nextgens but most of the games even now can run well in previous consoles so by sacrificing the majority we
:(shall see disappointing & disgusting games and have to live in memory of valuable old games

.So I would like the generation to remain for eternity​

آخرین ویرایش:

Destruction

The Death Fleet Descends
Loyal Member
Jun 12, 2010
نام
Blue Shadow

[/QUOTE
baw:d dont change subject:dlets talk about this lets talk about that:dpc ftw, i hate ghonsole i cant play games without a mouse and keyboard except sport games! :d,

devil girl

کاربر سایت
Jun 11, 2008
نام
4tous4
I have to disagree.You see games like Rage & etc which belong to nextgens but most of the games even now can run well in previous consoles so by sacrificing the majority we
:(shall see disappointing & disgusting games and have to live in memory of valuable old games

.So I would like the generation to remain for eternity​

u r right , next generation S*cks
old games old memories .... i want them back ...old stories and ofcours (SILENT HILL) was on of them
i am so sad and depressed about what happaned to this beauty ,incredible games:((
but as others said this summer really really s*cked ,God I wish we had better times this summer , me,personaly hadnt played a really good game this summer ...i think last summer was better at least we had Mafia 2 which was a good game to play

---------- نوشته در 09:43 PM اضافه شد ---------- نوشته قبلی در 08:16 PM ارسال شده بود ----------

I wrote a story about Sparda may I put it here
When the devil cries….
When the Darkness come along and the heart of the earth beats as its pains rise like a horrible scream… it’s the time to the birth of a man from darkness who believed to be a knight of the dark and one standing man against the humanity.
He never saw his mother or father…THEY told him he was born from fire of anxious and anger. Chaos was his last name and his first name referred to Demonic worlds. Sparda , he was called. As a child he show himself a good fighter that can served demonic world and believed to be a key of demon gate .
As he become as a young devil, everybody had much respect for him and worship him as a god of the darkness. He was the one who Mundos, the other son of darkness, really jealous of him. No matter how much Mundos tried but he couldn’t show himself as a better one… as the one who can serves the Darkness who can be the Lord of the darkness.
Times pasts , and Sparda became more trustworthy than ever . Prince of darkness trust in his abilities and made him as the top of his army against mankind. He could kill and he could destroy, he had no feelings , he was a devil, he didn’t give a damn care about others even his own kind. Even crying babies for their parents death , couldn’t stop him from his horrid actions. Mankind was as depressed as they could , they had no hope they need someone … someone who could stop Sparda , someone who could save them.
And here’s the question “what did change Sparda that deeply that he turned against his own kind and sealed the demon gate which had been opened once by Darkness?” was that Love? Love of a person, a human? How could that cruel Sparda fall in love? Is that love so powerfull that made a demon A human?
There’s still these question remains … no one knows … how Sparad fell in love with Eva, and sacrifices his life for her, was that a human that worthy?
Loving Eva and seeing her every time made Sparda unreliable to the others and it was Munos who was a huge threat against Sparda, he called darkness and told him about what Sparda is doing …(Seeing a Homan woman every night…) Mundos laughed . and from that night Sparda couldn’t back to them…why? They would kill him immediately and it wasn’t only him it was Eva that he cared about now.
(Nowhere to go, no place to live ) Sparda, the legendry knight, thought. But he had a hope Eva was with him . Somehow he felt a little bit comfortable . and that was a big night for him when he made his last decision ( I’m gonna go stand against them and save mankind) he said to Eva . Eva was crying if Sparda dies what will happen to her … he really loved Sparda and cared about him.
Sparda went and Stands against demons all alone , he sealed the gate and get back to his family. But as he was a demon ,still?!!! Is there any hope that he can carry out in human world? Is love that powerful to make him a human
?!!!

I know it was too short and got no point of being a real story but it talked about a Devil feelings and a good way for me to practice my english writing and ofcourse for u to practice ur reading skills...so that was worthy...don't u think?

آخرین ویرایش:

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر