Free Discussion About Games

Daedalus

کاربر سایت
Apr 8, 2010
نام
فرهود
let's talk about next consoles generation . what are you thinking about next generation?
i don't like consoles :d i prefer them to get more casual so PC rises again and all of us are happy .:d
But seriously i prefer to see better AI and much better visuals in next generation . this generation is so old now . it's the time to die .

[/QUOTE
baw:d dont change subject:dlets talk about this lets talk about that:dpc ftw, i hate ghonsole i cant play games without a mouse and keyboard except sport games! :d,

PC FTW !
But nowadays pc gaming is much more connected to that sh!t . i don't like it .

Reactions: Soap McTavish

rezabazi

کاربر سایت
Sep 2, 2011
نام
علي
hi my friends,i like speak english but i don't know english very well so help me plz
i saw hitman's Trailer today, it was very well and i wish that play this game,if i talk bad ,i''m sorry

---------- نوشته در 10:40 PM اضافه شد ---------- نوشته قبلی در 10:16 PM ارسال شده بود ----------

heyy,my friends,what are you doing?where are you ??come on plzzzz.

Destruction

The Death Fleet Descends
Loyal Member
Jun 12, 2010
نام
Blue Shadow
hi my friends,i like speak english but i don't know english very well so help me plz
i saw hitman's Trailer today, it was very well and i wish that play this game,if i talk bad ,i''m sorry

---------- نوشته در 10:40 PM اضافه شد ---------- نوشته قبلی در 10:16 PM ارسال شده بود ----------

Hitman trailer was great
your english is not that bad ;)

Muse

کاربر سایت
Jul 12, 2008
نام
عارف

when you want to find an iranian among 1000 american you can do one simple thing to find him ! talk to each one and see who say MY FRIEND ! That's exactly the iranian one !
:d

Reactions: The Spectre

The Spectre

کاربر سایت
Jun 18, 2010
نام
کامیاب
when you want to find an iranian among 1000 american you can do one simple thing to find him ! talk to each one and see who say MY FRIEND ! That's exactly the iranian one !

Dude! That is in fact, completely true.
But Russian people say that a lot also.

Ok it's been a while since i've trolled :d

So......MW3 FTW!!!:d And by the way, Batman Arkham city is hands down the best candidate for GOTY. Whoever disagrees, I would love to hear an alternative. (but if anyone's gonna say Uncharted 3, I would have to troll the heck out of him/her . >:)

And last but not least Forza Motorsport 4 has owned the sh1t out of GT5.

Oh yeah b-)

mahi58

کاربر سایت
Feb 19, 2007
نام
محمود
Hi my friend. I hadn't heard that, but you speak as if it's a strange or uncool thing! I think it's kind of cool that Iranian people do that. :dd

You see, in international forums, moderators always give people warnings, delete their posts, ban them and so on, without even talking to them. But in Iranian forums, moderators always act respectfully and say: "Hey dear user! How about a little ban"? And then the guy gets banned for a month, but he's happy, because he has been banned "respectfully"! :blink: :blink: :dd

P.S: Dear User = Kaarbare Gerami
And no, I haven't been drinking anything!
7g55dtp4i83pi0balag.gif
d
Batman Arkham city is hands down the best candidate for GOTY. Whoever disagrees, I would love to hear an alternative. (but if anyone's gonna say Uncharted 3, I would have to troll the heck out of him/her . >:)
Sure that game rocks my friend, but since I'm a little short of being trolled, Skyrim is the best candidate for that title. :d
853_15.gif
d

The Spectre

کاربر سایت
Jun 18, 2010
نام
کامیاب
Hi my friend. I hadn't heard that, but you speak as if it's a strange or uncool thing! I think it's kind of cool that Iranian people do that. :dd

You see, in international forums, moderators always give people warnings, delete their posts, ban them and so on, without even talking to them. But in Iranian forums, moderators always act respectfully and say: "Hey dear user! How about a little ban"? And then the guy gets banned for a month, but he's happy, because he has been banned "respectfully"! :blink: :blink: :dd

P.S: Dear User = Kaarbare Gerami
And no, I haven't been drinking anything!
7g55dtp4i83pi0balag.gif
d

Sure that game rocks my friend, but since I'm a little short of being trolled, Skyrim is the best candidate for that title. :d
853_15.gif
d

Uh oh.I almost forgot about Skyrim.That game is frickin' awesome.But still, Batman AC will kick it's A**. PS: I haven't drunk anything either.:d

And about your signature:

Congrats on an operation well done :d

Have fun playing Gears Of War 3, Forza Motorsport 4 and Space Marine! Again:d

mahi58

کاربر سایت
Feb 19, 2007
نام
محمود
Uh oh.I almost forgot about Skyrim.That game is frickin' awesome.But still, Batman AC will kick it's A**. PS: I haven't drunk anything either.:d

And about your signature:

Congrats on an operation well done :d

Have fun playing Gears Of War 3, Forza Motorsport 4 and Space Marine! Again:d
Skyrim is just awesome, and so is Arkham City, let's wait and see which one wins more prizes! :dd

Unfortunately, I haven't played the first game (Arkham Asylum) because my DVDs didn't work. So maybe that's why I'm less excited than you about its release. I'll certainly play this one, because a lot of people praise it around here, and also because of the fantastic reviews.d

And about the firmware: thank you, you have no idea how good it feels when you finally get it done for the first time, knowing that it will be much easier in the future, because you have extracted your drive's DVD-Key file.:dd

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر