Free Discussion About Games

[/LEFT]

i DO get angry when someone who actually uses the phrase "THE HOWLER YOU MADE" tries to correct me​

and please, for the sake of humanity's future, for the love of our children, CHANGE YOUR MAJOR
905.gif

dude your insulting turds​

whats wrong with it ? how can you be so sure when you have no clue what you are talking about .so in your opinion i should have made my sentence this way :by the way what
you just said about the tense of verbs bears no relevancy to made you a howler

????

آخرین ویرایش:
i want all of you to accept my appology for talking about trivial matters . so lets get down to business .
you know what ? i am wondering when actualy next john carmacks game -rage- will be released ? if he wants to spend this much time on every project , his next game will be launched in 2020 !!!
and im really looking forward to seeing more of doom 4 . i hope there will be atleast some screenshots of this game at this years E3 !!!
what about you guys ? is there any game out there which you await impatiently ?

i want all of you to accept my appology for talking about trivial matters . so lets get down to business .
you know what ? i am wondering when actualy next john carmacks game -rage- will be released ? if he wants to spend this much time on every project , his next game will be launched in 2020 !!!
and im really looking forward to seeing more of doom 4 . i hope there will be atleast some screenshots of this game at this years E3 !!!
I don't actually know when was RAGE first announced! but i don't think it's that long! so be patient and u will "Create confect from ghooreh"!!! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Carmack is working on 2 games simultaneously (at the same time) and he has to spend much time on his games. so you shouldn't be angry at him.
i'm really looking forward to play ALAN WAKE! and i will get to it soon!
yea, sorry for flaming, but i think we have enough game topics; can't we just talk about like, everything? D:
Denied! :biggrin1:

It's developed to be a movie tie-in which sucks
!"Exactly... Its actually a "game based on movie based on game

and people please show some respect to the name of topic and stop pretending that your minds are super-vocabularies
cause now everybody knows about that
so cut the crap please!

آخرین ویرایش:
Hey guys let's be nice to each other and try to learn something .
the game that I really like to play before my exams starts is Red Dead Redemption.
I really missed the western genre
.It's been a long time that we had'nt a good game in this genre .

i wanna see MGS:Rising gameplay ...cant wait for it

can't we just talk about like, everything?
like this :
Let's talk about penis pump
Mr.oos mammad :cheesygri i think your post is against site laws ; dont worry i dont report:biggrin1:

I really missed the western genre
yes , the Last game I got play in this genre is GUN​

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood wasn't a bad experience, i loved thomas
Completely agreed! something weird that i saw in this game was that THOMAS really looks like hollywood actor: christian bale!!!
i finished the game on normal difficulty, but the second time when i was trying to finish it on HARD difficulty, i simply couldn't. the game is really awful on HARD difficulty! get shot once, you're DEAD!

کاربرانی که این گفتگو را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
اگر میخواهی عضوی از بازی سنتر باشی همین حالا ثبت نام کن
or