Free Discussion About Games

nathan mckane,Oos mammad pefrection my a$s, he IS an as$hole D: the only reason for someone to like Oos mammad is the fact that he likes Fonzie. everybody likes Fonzie
Wheee. my place you and me right now. you know how much flattering turns me on.

Let's all be like little fonzies here, and what's Fonzie? cool. right. let's be cool.

Come on peeps stopd being jerks.
I think the new Final Fantasy sucks. I loved the spontanuos battle style of FFXII, and I hate this so called "turn based" battle scheme of FFXIII. so irritating. the reason that I didn't like playing FFX was also this dimwitted battle style.

HI!

hi friends
it's the first time that i meet this topic and i'm so glad to write a comment here.
at the first let me start by saying which games i'm waiting for:
prince of persia
really when i saw the trailer for the first time i became so happy .
because it was really similar to warrior within and that's the game i never forget.
style of the new prince is rally the same and i hope it will be a good game like ww
what's your idea about new prince?

Reactions: hrf_dude
do you know anything about past, present etc?

and btw, change the thread's name from Free Discussion to bunch of nerds trying to correct you to look cool, k?

dear friend ! or id better say colleage

do you really get angry if sb shows you the write way of writing ? i always wish there could be sb to rectify (correct) my own mistakes .

by the way what you just said about the tense of verbs bears no relevancy to the howler you made . the right form is understood or got it

my university major is the english language , pal. one of the primary goals of making this topic was to help others improve their writing abilities but ok im not gonna correct you anymore if you cant swallow your pride..​

hi friends
it's the first time that i meet this topic and i'm so glad to write a comment here.
at the first let me start by saying which games i'm waiting for:
prince of persia
really when i saw the trailer for the first time i became so happy .
because it was really similar to warrior within and that's the game i never forget.
style of the new prince is rally the same and i hope it will be a good game like ww
what's your idea about new prince?
Hi my friend! The first trailer of PoP:TFS got everyone really excited. but they've shown some gameplay footage recently and those "everyone" who were excited at first trailer, are now complaining about this game! i agree that the game really looked like PoP:WW, even prince's costume was the same as PoP:WW, but the gameplay footage ruined everything! :biggrin1: i always loved the PoP games and played every one of 'em, but after PoP:WW, this series was always lowering in manner of quality! PoP:TSOT was a hell of a great game, PoP:WW was great too. but PoP:TTT was not much of a good game a previous games in the series. not to mention PoP 2008 that was not good at all! and now it seems this one is not diffrenet!
And as the last word, i hope unlike what have been shown as PoP:TFS which is not that good, the final build of the game will be awesome and revive this series. ;)

آخرین ویرایش:
I think bes game adaptation from a movie is X-Men Origins Wolverine
ye me too

I hate this so called "turn based" battle scheme of FFXIII.
why ? its very nice for fans
you know ... we are realy miss FF-X , and FF-XIII remember us that good time

Anyone know about next prince of persia prodigy?
prince_of_persia__prodigy_artwork_p.jpg

آخرین ویرایش:
dear friend ! or id better say colleage

the howler you made

my university major is the english language​

i DO get angry when someone who actually uses the phrase "THE HOWLER YOU MADE" tries to correct me

and please, for the sake of humanity's future, for the love of our children, CHANGE YOUR MAJOR
905.gif

is a turd

dude your insulting turds

کاربرانی که این گفتگو را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
اگر میخواهی عضوی از بازی سنتر باشی همین حالا ثبت نام کن
or