Free Discussion About Games

PayableOnDeath

کاربر سایت
May 20, 2008
نام
Hooman
You are supposed to talk about games for frak's sake, don't make it another battleground for useless bytes
do that or I will bring you my Invisible Biker LoLcat
hey test.man i just saw your photoblog in one of 'em u were showing your friend and the tag was Lefty,i'm just curious is this Lefty the one from the Donnie Brasco?
not to mention i ain't scared of your so called invisible biker or ghost rider or other sh!t!

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
wow what happend in last 4 hours . i nearly abandoned hope of seeing you pals commenting here .
gotta say i didnt see this was coming

dear Aurlito

how old are you
your english is impeccable( perfect) . but bear in mind the way you write is not intellegible to all the users .so try to be a liittle simpler , and try not to be pugnacious ( aggressive) !
by the way I kinda agree with the guy who said this topic is full of bullshit . come on guys , lets talk about sth which appeals ( is interestiing ) to every one.
let me ask you all a question : do you think xbox(slim) will be anounced at this years e3 ? if so , whats gonna be sony s reaction ?

stop fighting , we are here to share our opinions, like freinds

TyRaX

موجودی خوشحال
کاربر سایت
Oct 21, 2005
نام
پارسیا
Stephen Hawking on Larry King ..
Don't Try to Contact Aliens :biggrin1:

"If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn't turn out very well for the Native Americans."

Aurlito

کاربر سایت
Feb 16, 2008
نام
چوبک
.Too bad no one gives a flying **** what you think Oos Mammad, maybe you should hang yourself from it
Come on I'm not that hopeless. in other words I'm immune from suicidal acts because I never play Japanese games, specially the ones with jerk off producers.

dear Aurlito
how old are you
Still can't legally enjoy hookers.
Stephen Hawking on Larry King ..
Don't Try to Contact Aliens :biggrin1:

"If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn't turn out very well for the Native Americans."

I always mistake "Stephen Hawking" instead of "Stephen King" when I'm trying to verbally debate with people. good thing literacy rate in this dump hole is low enough that no one understands the difference.

Who loves Fonzie here?

Amino-Danger

کاربر سایت
Mar 15, 2009
نام
Амин
hello friends
i have an idea about this topic,i think its better other guys make questions about games or history of games and others answer them,with this work our informations are growth.
do you think its a good idea?
"Rest In Peace" :d

Victarion

Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2006
do that or I will bring you my Invisible Biker LoLcat
HaHa, you can't fool me

o2cksyo637zq4hfr1uj.jpg

stop fighting , we are here to share our opinions, like freinds
.That's not a fight, we're having a conversation, nonetheless I'm not wasting my time anymore

!And by the way guys, try to use correct punctuation. It's important

آخرین ویرایش:

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
.I always mistake "Stephen Hawking" instead of "Stephen King" when I'm trying to verbally debate with people. good thing literacy rate in this dump hole is low enough that no one understands the difference.​

Who loves Fonzie here?​

:you must say

I always mistake "Stephen Hawking" for"Stephen King"

and keep in mind never consider yourself more intelegent than others . nobody is perfect , neither are you. the most popular people are those who are down-to-earth and never take pride in themselves

آخرین ویرایش:

test84

کاربر سایت
Aug 22, 2006
hey test.man i just saw your photoblog in one of 'em u were showing your friend and the tag was Lefty,i'm just curious is this Lefty the one from the Donnie Brasco?
not to mention i ain't scared of your so called invisible biker or ghost rider or other sh!t!

That guy is me

and oh, you have to be scared of invisible biker LoLwut if not, I'll bring you teh cheeseburger

Sweet Jesus

کاربر سایت
Oct 11, 2007
نام
امیر آزاد
STOP CORRECTING EACH OTHER

TyRaX, i always thought we would beat the crap out of 'em... i mean, the only race more badass than us humans are orcs.

test84,
show mercy ... not the teh cheeseburger... not teh cheeseburger

nathan mckane,Oos mammad pefrection my a$s, he IS an as$hole D: the only reason for someone to like Oos mammad is the fact that he likes Fonzie. everybody likes Fonzie

آخرین ویرایش:

WILDCAT

کاربر سایت
Jun 5, 2007
نام
Noctis LuciS Caelum
HELLO . i m coming HAHAHA :D

Where can I find the story of Alan Wake there is nothing available
I heard all the stories that spread false

SORRY . Excuse my English is not good
:biggrin1:

PayableOnDeath

کاربر سایت
May 20, 2008
نام
Hooman
That guy is me

and oh, you have to be scared of invisible biker LoLwut if not, I'll bring you teh cheeseburger
ok ok!now that u said teh cheese ,that's somethin else bro that scares the sh!t out of me!i mean look at u-from what i saw u are sweet!u must've b*nged a lotta hookers down there:D
Also i think free discussion is better than to just jerk around about games,i really like to get into music,movies and that kinda sh!t too!

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
STOP CORRECTING EACH OTHER

TyRaX, i always though we would beat the crap out of 'em... i mean, the only race more badass than us humans are orcs.​

test84,
show mercy ... not the teh cheeseburger... not teh cheeseburger​

nathan mckane,Oos mammad pefrection my a$s, he IS an as$hole D: the only reason for someone to like Oos mammad is the fact that he likes Fonzie. everybody likes Fonzie​

what do u mean by stop correcting each other ? you mean if sb makes a blunder we shouldnt rectify their mistakes so they will make the same mistakes again ? o

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر