Free Discussion About Games

i have something to say here
actually a question
can anyone stop playing any game for just a month?!
i mean... i actually did it this month and i was really surprised with the results
i was much more happier ,more energic ,relax and you know i felt my life is upgraded somehow!
i'm not talking about being addicted to games or something like that
or i dont mean that games are something useless and BAD or something... i think the problem isnt the Game
for most of us games includes most of our times and of course the first priority not only for entertainment
but for everything!
even not to mention any of that if you disagree with it, its really a fun opportunity to try something new
i suggest everyone just try it once and see in the end what comes out of it
believe me, you wont regret it...

can anyone stop playing any game for just a month?!
If i want to kill myself .... i will do it :cheesygri

for most of us games includes most of our times and of course the first priority not only for entertainment
but for everything!
even not to mention any of that if you disagree with it, its really a fun opportunity to try something new
ye your right ... but can you tell me what we can do ( in this country ) ? the question is : you want stay in home and play the game or want to get out?
if you want to play footbal you have to pay 30000 toman
if you want Traveling distance ( in tehran ) you will lost a lot of time of your life(i mean Traffic)
if you want go somewhere with you girlfriend (you know what will happen )

well ... if you ask me ; my answer is : i wanna stay in home and play with my friends

آخرین ویرایش:
Actually I stopped playing games for a month but not because I wanted to see what will happen if I dont play but because I really didnt have the time and as I grow older Im losing my interest in the games.

آخرین ویرایش:
to be honest with you , as i get older and older (im 22 ) im losing my interest in games gradualy . i dont know why but im not as half enthusiastic about games as i was in my teenage years . i feel that i should be more and more responsible about my life . back when i was just 15 , i used to be a total sucker for playing videogames . about 8-10 hours a day . and it caused me a lot of troubles at school and finaly resulted in my failure for several times . in fact if an angel came to me and asked me : make a wish ! i would tell her : turn back time to 7 years ago coz i want to break the habit of playing videogames which ruind my life , i want to start from scratch and spend my time on studing .
these days i dont feel like playing videogames anymore . i dont enjoy playing pes as much i used to . neither am i interested anymore in playing many more blockbusters .

i always regret the inordinate amount of time i spent -id better say wasted-on videogames . now when i look at myself and the opportunities which passed me by , i despise myself for what i did to my life and fate.
so to all you guys below 20 , if you are in the habit of playing games for several hours a day , you are going to regret your actions one day . 1-2 hours a day is good and even can be refreshing but more is a mere waste of time.

آخرین ویرایش:
to be honest with you , as i get older and older (im 22 ) im losing my interest in games gradualy . i dont know why but im not as half enthusiastic about games as i was in my teenage years . i feel that i should be more and more responsible about my life . back when i was just 15 , i used to be a total sucker for playing videogames . about 8-10 hours a day . and it caused me a lot of troubles at school and finaly resulted in my failure for several times . in fact if an angel comes to me and asks me : make a wish ! i would tell her : turn back time to 7 years ago coz i want to break the habit of playing videogames which ruind my life , i want to start from scratch and spend my time on studing .
these days i dont feel like playing videogames anymore . i dont enjoy playing pes as much i used to . neither am i interested anymore in playing many more blockbusters .

i always regret the inordinate amount of time i spent -id better say wasted-on videogames . now when i look at myself and the opportunities which passed me by , i despise myself for what i did to my life and fate.
so to all you guys below 20 , if you are in the habit of playing games for several hours a day , you are going to regret your actions one day . 1-2 hours a day is good and even can be refreshing but more is a mere waste of time.

you 're right...:(

!Behold , Grim Repaer enters the topic​
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood wasn't a bad experience, i loved thomas

...IMHO , Thomas was kinda lame
I liked ray better,he was more manly

Reza Razor , I had such experience before not only with games but also with other things@
nathan mckane,I think we can put the balme on hecticness of our lives@
Anyway,i find that little time spent gaming invaluable,specially after a tiresome day

....Ok , lets talk game not the sorrow of playing games in the old times
P.S. : IMHO = In my humble opinion

Bow before your master

hmm lets talk about a boring and interesting game , named Mount&Blade .... 1st version was quite nice , but well many pepole (like Grim Reaper) wished it can be played online , anyway offline version was good to play for 50 hours , it sucked a bit because it didn't feature nice story....it was all about reclaiming one's throne

Now in the new Mount&Blade:Warband , we still have the lame offline , but the multiplayer mod really rox and PWNS!
u all should try it !

آخرین ویرایش:
well ... if you ask me ; my answer is : i wanna stay in home and play with my friends
yeah thats an idea
nathan mckane
i dont know what to say... thats abfu#kinsolutely true man
turn back time to 7 years ago coz i want to break the habit of playing videogames which ruind my life ,
i dont know about you but i suddenly had some kinda nostalgia to this words!
it reminded me of LP's song "Breaking The Habits".i
its my favourate LP's song
i really believed on this song and this belief made me actually break one of my most annoying habits!

Memories consume
Like opening the wound
I'm picking me apart again

You all assume
I'm safe here in my room
Unless I try to start again

I don't want to be the one
The battles always choose
'Cause inside I realize
That I'm the one confused

I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream