• مجموع رای دهنده‌ها
  • نظرسنجی بسته شده است .

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
M3 100
Final Fantasy VII Remake is everything we expected and then some. The premise is the same as in 1997, but there is still plenty of new material for those who want to explore more of Midgar and its inhabitants. In addition, elements such as the story and the combat are more like a modern take. That makes this throwback even more pleasant.

GRYOnline.pl 85
The remake of Final Fantasy VII isn't perfect. It has some highly redundant and simply boring side activities that derail the narrative at times, and the visuals are very uneven. But all of these are minor hitches. FFVII Remake is so much more than a mere nostalgia act. It's probably the most daring game Square Enix has created in years - one that generates great emotions and tons of fun.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Games.cz 90
The modernization of this genre classic and one of the most important games of all time has been successful. Well, this is actually only the first part of the original, but embellished in such a way that it feels like a proper, standalone title.

Guardian 100
Remaking a universally acclaimed classic was always a fearful responsibility, but like its own sword-wielding heroes, Square Enix has risen to the challenge spectacularly.

Reza.zareei

کاربر سایت
Oct 28, 2018
نام
Reza
136380 136381
وب سایت تلگراف که بازی هارو نقد می کنه به فیفا 2020 بیشتر از فاینال فانتزی ۷ ریمیک نمره داده اونم با چه دلایل مسخره ای و کمترین نمره رو به بین منتقدا به بازی داده

آیا به نظر شما این نقد کننده نوب نیست؟

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Washington Post 70
It is a beautiful-looking game with a juvenile mind-set that’s fun to pass through .

Worth Playing 90
Final Fantasy 7 Remake is a love letter to the original game. With likeable characters, engaging gameplay, and clever twists and turns, FF7R does everything that it needs to. An over-reliance on pre-existing knowledge of FF7 may make it a tough introduction for new players. The strong writing and excellent gameplay should carry newcomers over the finish line, even if they're confused by things by the end. The ending might be a little controversial, but the rest of the game sets up such a strong base that I can't wait for Final Fantasy VII Remake Part 2.

بازی یکم دیگه داشت تا متا 88 که به لطف Washington Post باید دورش رو خط بکشیم :|

======================================

screenshot-twitter.com-2020.04.10-21_10_55.jpg

:x:x:x:x:x

vaan 2

کاربر سایت
Dec 20, 2009
نام
مازیار
  1. Noisy Pixel

Final Fantasy VII Remake pulls no punches. The story feels complete as it builds up to a fantastical ending sequence that has me running out of compliments. This game is something of a marvel to experience, which is why I’m now eagerly awaiting the next installment as I contemplate playing again. It’s easy to see how much respect and admiration the developers have for this story and these characters during every minute of this adventure, which made it difficult to put down, even for a minute
  2. CGMagazine

Final Fantasy VII Remake does the impossible, somehow allowing me to relive one of the biggest gaming moments of my childhood as if it were new.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Gameplanet 75
Final Fantasy VII REMAKE is a spectacular game that soars and falls in equal measure. There is a lot to love here, but frustrations and disappointments mar the experience. A solid central story is undermined by needless padding. Exceptional combat loses its edge at times due to unfortunate design choices, and gorgeous visuals are muddied with some appalling technical shortcomings.

LaPS4 95
Final Fantasy VII Remake is a fresh start for a franchise that wasn't living up to fans' expectations on the last installments. A challenging combat system, charismatic characters and a plot that surprise in every chapter are the foundations of this ambitious project. Square Enix not only fulfill a promise made years ago; the team also expanded the world of FFVII beyond our expectations.

COGconnected 95
On the scale of Final Fantasy games, Remake still soars. The story is laid out with an auteur’s obsessive eye, every scene plucking the heart strings. the battles are a breezy, yet bloody, affair that never goes stale. The graphics are ridiculous, turning every character into a model-beautiful specter sure to haunt your dreams. More than a steady grasp towards the platonic Final Fantasy ideal, this game achieves something unusual. Here then, is the Final Fantasy VII you remember, the shining vision of your youth, untouched by the decays of time. Wherever Square Enix goes from here, we can’t possibly get there soon enough. Miss out on Final Fantasy VII: Remake at your peril.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Video Chums 85
Final Fantasy VII Remake brilliantly recreates the events of Midgar in a breathtaking way. Even though there's no denying just how amazing of an experience it is, the adventure within will still leave fans wanting much more.

Hardcore Gamer 80
Unfortunately, not everything new works. Some of the new story elements feel out of place with the overarching story and tone, and quite a few of the many hours feel like padding. When the story, combat and characters come together, however, Final Fantasy VII Remake captures the magic that makes Final Fantasy special. Final Fantasy VII Remake is just the beginning of this new journey and it’s already off to a great start.

GamingTrend 95
Final Fantasy VII Remake is more than just a remake. It stays true to the core elements of the original game, while also exploring, expanding, and breathing new life, depth, imagination, and personality into an already outstanding world and cast of characters. While it is a little light on playtime, settling in at around 30-35 hours for a playthrough, it is bursting with quality and feels like a complete game, a full experience that is just waiting to be continued. It weaves together the familiar with the new, and adds entirely new elements, personalities, and modern storytelling flare to a beloved classic. Remake is a beautiful game, and a must-play for those who lived the original, who have always wanted to experience the world of FFVII, and just about any JRPG fan out there.

Gamers' Temple 98
Final Fantasy VII Remake is an astounding achievement. It is an unprecedented gathering of the creative minds behind the original, for which they succeeded in every way in their goal to bring their vision to gamers of today. This remake has ushered in a new era - a saga that will change the gaming landscape as we know it. For now, though, Final Fantasy VII Remake alone stands as one of the greatest modern RPGs ever made, remake or not.

Game Over Online 95
Overall, Final Fantasy VII Remake is a must-buy for fans of the original – but with some caveats attached. Those going into it expecting the complete FF VII experience from start to finish with a new gameplay setup and graphics will be disappointed, while those going in knowing that it is part of the overall package, just with a poor name choice, will wind up quite happy with it. Being able to go between a more classic gameplay approach or a modernized one offers up a lot of freedom to players, while the story itself remains my favorite in franchise history – and it’s now told with more depth and detail than ever before. The revamped graphics aren’t perfect – but do a better job on the whole of conveying the story, while the voice work helps it gain a new level of gravitas that wasn’t there before.

Forbes 85
Overall, this is an amazing game that works on its own and fleshes out the story and setting of Final Fantasy VII in a remarkably cogent way. Fans of the original game may have wanted something more faithful in a functional sense but this is still an excellent game and one you will be more than happy to pour your time into.

Akiba

king of the majestic oceans of the world
کاربر فعال
Jan 18, 2009
نام
امیر حسین
Washington Post 70
It is a beautiful-looking game with a juvenile mind-set that’s fun to pass through .

Worth Playing 90
Final Fantasy 7 Remake is a love letter to the original game. With likeable characters, engaging gameplay, and clever twists and turns, FF7R does everything that it needs to. An over-reliance on pre-existing knowledge of FF7 may make it a tough introduction for new players. The strong writing and excellent gameplay should carry newcomers over the finish line, even if they're confused by things by the end. The ending might be a little controversial, but the rest of the game sets up such a strong base that I can't wait for Final Fantasy VII Remake Part 2.

بازی یکم دیگه داشت تا متا 88 که به لطف Washington Post باید دورش رو خط بکشیم :|

======================================

View attachment 136411

:x:x:x:x:x
اون WP باز گل کاشت:| سر U4 بود فکر کنم رفت رو اعصاب...:|

---
یک دفعه ای برای اولین بار مهر Doom به دلم نشست با این حرکتشون:D

Reactions: Arima Kishou

Cloud Strife

کاربر سایت
Nov 13, 2006
نام
ماکان
واقعا به چی این آشغال دارن 9 10 میدن؟

FFVIIR فقط به درد کسایی میخوره که یا کلا نمیدونن FF چیه، یعنی برای اولین بار میخوان وارد این مجموعه بشن، و یا دستکم بازی اصلی رو نرفتن و هیچ ایده ای ندارن بخصوص داستان چی بود. در غیر این صورت بعید میدونم یه نفر که فن FF هست و با VII خاطره داره بتونه این آشغال رو تموم کنه و دلش نخواد کلیه سازنده های بازی رو از دم تیغ بگذرونه. این WP هم ایکاش نمره پایین تری میداد.

Reactions: ps4best

IMANOKA

کاربر سایت
Sep 11, 2014
واقعا به چی این آشغال دارن 9 10 میدن؟

FFVIIR فقط به درد کسایی میخوره که یا کلا نمیدونن FF چیه، یعنی برای اولین بار میخوان وارد این مجموعه بشن، و یا دستکم بازی اصلی رو نرفتن و هیچ ایده ای ندارن بخصوص داستان چی بود.
what's wrong with that:D

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر