Free Discussion About Games

Muse

کاربر سایت
Jul 12, 2008
نام
عارف
hi yes it's true if you get banned you can never acces to xboxlive with your Console but you can use your Profile in another console expect the banned Console
Sry for my bad Englsh

... just wanted to say that JFK was not the president of the USA , but the president of the entire world
: it's one of his speeches
. And so , my fellow Americans : ask not what your country can do for you , ask what you can do for your country
. My fellow citizens of the world : ask not what America will do for you , but what together we can do for the freedom of man
that's why i call him prophet ! he was a president for every men or women , black men or white men , muslim or christian ... he was the president of every free men ... GOD BLESS HIM

: and of course for the memory of Martin Luther King
... i have dream that my 4 children will one day live in nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character
! free at last , free at last , thank god almighty we are free at last

rezabazi

کاربر سایت
Sep 2, 2011
نام
علي
hi yes it's true if you get banned you can never acces to xboxlive with your Console but you can use your Profile in another console expect the banned Console
Sry for my bad Englsh
thanks, well, come my friends for talk about forza motorsport kinectT game play,i can't play this game becuase i go live and if i play this game so have be banned

The Spectre

کاربر سایت
Jun 18, 2010
نام
کامیاب
Skyrim is just awesome, and so is Arkham City, let's wait and see which one wins more prizes! :dd

Unfortunately, I haven't played the first game (Arkham Asylum) because my DVDs didn't work. So maybe that's why I'm less excited than you about its release. I'll certainly play this one, because a lot of people praise it around here, and also because of the fantastic reviews.d

And about the firmware: thank you, you have no idea how good it feels when you finally get it done for the first time, knowing that it will be much easier in the future, because you have extracted your drive's DVD-Key file.:dd

Mate, let me hand you a piece of advice.Give it to stores so you can steer clear of all the worrying and the trouble that comes with updating to a new firmware.I know how to update, but I always give it to Console stores so they can save me the trouble.:d

let them have all the trouble!!! >:)

mahi58

کاربر سایت
Feb 19, 2007
نام
محمود
Mate, let me hand you a piece of advice.Give it to stores so you can steer clear of all the worrying and the trouble that comes with updating to a new firmware.I know how to update, but I always give it to Console stores so they can save me the trouble.:d

let them have all the trouble!!! >:)
Well, if I was in Tehran maybe it was easier to do so (although my trusted console maintenance shop was far from my home), but I'm not even in Tehran right now, and it's really hard to find someone skilled and trustworthy to do so. If you decide to upgrade the firmware yourself it's really hard to do so for the first time, but finally you'll be very happy to see it's being done all by yourself, and the process gets much easier next time. Besides, this way you can save money. How much money do you normally pay for the process?
bu7wtggvbq86tvttsaie.gif
d

The Spectre

کاربر سایت
Jun 18, 2010
نام
کامیاب
which game is gonna be the goty this year ?

me > skyrim for sue .

No way dude.It's gonna be Batman Arkham City

Iknow that Mw3 will not be as good as some other Games but i love it
One Question
When mass effect 2 will be released?

Do you mean Mass Effect 3? I think it will release sometime in early 2012

Reactions: Soap McTavish

Daedalus

کاربر سایت
Apr 8, 2010
نام
فرهود
i was thinking about this thread for sometime and fortunately found it.:d

if you wanted to buy a next-gen console, which console you would buy? why?

and sure don't be a prick and answer the question without getting sides.:d

arash1996

کاربر سایت
May 17, 2012
نام
آرش
i was thinking about this thread for sometime and fortunately found it.:d

if you wanted to buy a next-gen console, which console you would buy? why?

and sure don't be a prick and answer the question without getting sides.:d
.I chose my side earlier. I bought A PS4 System. It was just because of the amazing 7th gen experience
.I know there aren't many good games for it now، but I'm looking forward to the bright future

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر