Free Discussion About Games

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
sorry bro if you R that much annoyed with my mistakes ....... ( which R really childish to mention ) you can help yourself and not read any thing ......... by the way no one have invited you to even come here...... with all respect that i have for all BC users ....... please MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS AND TALK ABOUT THE TOPIC ....... and if you really want to discuss this matter u are welcome to argue at my
profile .........NOT here

ps : my friend you too have some gramatical mistakes
If you would prefer you can ( If you prefer , you could ) write what you wanted ( want ) :d to say in persian and in spoiler

but hey lets not mention them

.....................................................................................................

guys/gals what do you think ........... is natal/kinect coming for pc too ? i mean in future

pal, you are in no position to tell me waht to do in the topic made by myself !

and the sentence that you have borrowed from me is totally correct .
and If you have no idea what is wrong and what is correct, dont even think about rectifying other people's mistakes.

you have got a lot of mistakes regarding grammer and the usage of words

Although the goal of this topic was to improve eachother's english
some people just cant swallow their pride.

Ok
this topic is all yours as of now
I will no longer annoy you
good by friends
best wishes
Abbas

Reza Razor

کاربر سایت
Jul 25, 2007
as you said in the first post this topic is about gaming discussions in english
and people who would like to improve their language can ask you or others to help them
no offence but sometimes you interrupt the discussions with correction of posts of some users that sometimes really do not need correction
thats annoying and its not about "swallowing pride thing" you said

test84

کاربر سایت
Aug 22, 2006
there-are-no-girls-on-the-internet.jpg

xperator

کاربر سایت
Jul 18, 2007
نام
محمد حسن
Ok
good by friends
best wishes
Abbas
when you start something you have to finish it. you asked us if we need your help in improving english and correct mistakes, and everyone said "YES I Appreciate It" so don't get mad and continue the Job
no offence but sometimes you interrupt the discussions with correction of posts of some users that sometimes really do not need correction
there is no one in this forum that can make no mistakes in English.
sorry bro if you R that much annoyed with my mistakes ....... ( which R really childish to mention ) you can help yourself and not read any thing ......... by the way no one have invited you to even come here...... with all respect that i have for all BC users ....... please MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS AND TALK ABOUT THE TOPIC ....... and if you really want to discuss this matter u are welcome to argue at my
profile .........NOT here

ps : my friend you too have some gramatical mistakes
متن پنهان:
If you would prefer you can ( If you prefer , you could ) write what you wanted ( want ) to say in persian and in spoiler

but hey lets not mention them

.................................................. .................................................. .

guys/gals what do you think ........... is natal/kinect coming for pc too ? i mean in future
you are using too many "or" and "/" and "()" for your word and it means you are not sure what to say ? you just don't know which word may be correct and which one is not
so don't say "Mind Your Own Business" maybe he is the only one who can help you with your "or" and "/" and "()" problem.
afterall Abbas is trying to guide the subject we discuss in this topic

mahi58

کاربر سایت
Feb 19, 2007
نام
محمود
"i'm using fallacies to convince you that "Kinect is CRAP ?
oh thats really funny man !
why this days everyone use this word ?
in different languages !
Neither i and you have no idea what the hell that word means
so please dont use it ever again here
How do you know that I'm not aware of the meaning of a fallacy?d

I exactly know what a fallacy is. But if you want to know more about them, read about them in here and here.d

pal, you are in no position to tell me waht to do in the topic made by myself !

and the sentence that you have borrowed from me is totally correct .
and If you have no idea what is wrong and what is correct, dont even think about rectifying other people's mistakes.

you have got a lot of mistakes regarding grammer and the usage of words

Although the goal of this topic was to improve eachother's english
some people just cant swallow their pride.

Ok
good by friends
best wishes
Abbas

Take it easy bro, that fella just got a little nervous because he/she didn't know what is the topic about (maybe didn't read the first post).d

I think everybody wants you to stay here.d

mahi58

کاربر سایت
Feb 19, 2007
نام
محمود
and which one in that list was similar to mine ?
How about these:d

Appeal to probability: assumes that because something could happen, it is inevitable that it will happen. This is the premise on which Murphy's Law is based.d

Base rate fallacy: using weak evidence to make a probability judgment without taking into account known empirical statistics about the probability.d

Reza Razor

کاربر سایت
Jul 25, 2007
Hi Everyone How u Doin
yeah i love this
"reminds me of sweet "Joe !

How about these:d
then you know what fallacy is but you have no idea what did i said !
what i was tryin' to say was it should be used at its perfection not when something has some potential and possibilities its necessary to be used
"KHORDADIAN" is a fun idea and can be used as a new type of controllers but as yet of course it's not a progress to controllers technology
All i'm sayin' is it should have been out when it was perfect and/or preferable to any other kind of
controllers like what happened before for the other types of it
at least I do not prefer it

and again what i',m saying has no relation or similarities to any kind of Fallacy!
! this word most of the times takes place in conversations when there is just a misunderstanding

آخرین ویرایش:

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر