Silent Death

کاربر سایت
Aug 21, 2009
نام
احمدرضا
yes...

i liked only "the room"

homecoming was sucks
and of course this is your opinion! as far as i know, SH1,2,3,4 were awesome. all of 'em. i was watching my aunt's son playing SH3 and i nearly shat myself! played SH2 in age 12 or so, but i couldn't handle the scariness of the game and didn't continue playing. SH1 was the same for me. but SH4 The room... i thought, me who couldn't play SH1,2 and 3 for a minute, why would i buy SH4?! :p so i didn't buy and didn't play it even for one second. and now... if u ask me about SH: Homecoming, i'd say it's awesome and scary as hell! and as a grown boy (aged 17, going for 18 in 1 month.) played the game and finished it. although i nearly shat myself several times, but i gotta say i loved the game and i'm waiting for the next installment impatiently. :|

Polaris

کاربر سایت
Aug 14, 2007
I know what I wanna write here has nothing to do with game !. But since the very time this website has been ******ed , a mind blowing silence is ruling through its forum parts . I want all of you who can connect to this website do your best and write more and more . I love activity not static position.
Yours Sincerely

Reza Razor

کاربر سایت
Jul 25, 2007
But since the very time this website has been ******ed , a mind blowing silence is ruling through its forum parts
yeah... a cold silence
and not only here, i think forums are like soul of internet and now when most of popular forums are Ghiltered it looks that internet is quiet
damn those ..... just damn

Polaris

کاربر سایت
Aug 14, 2007
Hi guys !
It seems that no one is gonna write anything here ... This topic had been fallen into the abyss of oblivion!... Whats the matter with u guys ... come up and say sometin?... Here we go!.

spider-man1

کاربر سایت
May 27, 2009
نام
امیر
you should not expect this topic to be succeed and crowded most of the members of bc do not know english however because I like english I want to say sth. here what about discussing about ps3 that gossips says that it was hacked but I am not sure about it and I dont agree with hacker he hacked the device and he is selling the method I hope other hackers hack his method and sb. should make this guy understand that selling piracy methods is ridiculous nad I am sure it will be done because its my creed that nobody can stand in front of hackers power as batman says in arkham asylem there is always a way

Reza Razor

کاربر سایت
Jul 25, 2007
ok if you insist...!!!
so....
i'm in 4th month of quitting {Gameing}
it feels good... really good
:d
selling piracy methods is ridiculous
thats why i'm suspicious about this fellas
its the first rule of hackers and these guys don't seems to obey it

آخرین ویرایش:

Quarantine

کاربر سایت
Dec 17, 2008
نام
صادق
hey again everyone
I cant belive it this topic came up once again oh I thought u all just quite

We're not *QUIET* man!!!We're just anxious about this bloody PS jailbreak thing!!!that's all:d

Anyway,I'm super excited about this little software...Modchip or whatever :|
Let's see what it does=p~

Hey,look at this.I found it in a comment somewhere::))
Who would’ve thought — the PS3 hacked with a USB stick. Watch Sony remove USB support now.:))

آخرین ویرایش:
Reactions: Reza Razor

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
Howdy.
I'm back!

This time around I'm not going to correct your mistakes any more
So feel free to write how you please!

. having heard of the PS3 hack, I took it with a pinch of salt, but as time went by the story turned
out to be authentic.

The method, at its beginning stage, seems much easier than xbox's, but as the same time much more expensive.

First of all, you have to purchase at least a 500 gb 2.5 inch HDD.
Then you have to buy all the games one by one and copy them into your hard drive.
So What difference it makes if you have to buy the original games.
Yes it would be interesting to have your games archived but at what cost?

buying and selling games would be much cheaper and you wodn't have to worry about getting banned from PSN.

The prcoss of copying, by itself,is so laborious
It take at least 90 mins for each game to copy into HDD

To be honest with you I'm not that exited about recent developments regarding PS's hack at its
current stage. Maybe I will If you can have the games for 15 bucks a piece

What about you guys?

Quarantine

کاربر سایت
Dec 17, 2008
نام
صادق
Howdy.
I'm back!

This time around I'm not going to correct your mistakes any more
So feel free to write how you please!

. having heard of the PS3 hack, I took it with a pinch of salt, but as time went by the story turned
out to be authentic.

The method, at its beginning stage, seems much easier than xbox's, but as the same time much more expensive.

First of all, you have to purchase at least a 500 gb 2.5 inch HDD.
Then you have to buy all the games one by one and copy them into your hard drive.
So What difference it makes if you have to buy the original games.
Yes it would be interesting to have your games archived but at what cost?

buying and selling games would be much cheaper and you wodn't have to worry about getting banned from PSN.

The prcoss of copying, by itself,is so laborious
It take at least 90 mins for each game to copy into HDD

To be honest with you I'm not that exited about recent developments regarding PS's hack at its
current stage. Maybe I will If you can have the games for 15 bucks a piece

What about you guys?

Well,Howdy MR. LONG time no see..!!
First thing first,you're doing a good job by not correcting their mistakes,y'know this ON THE SPOT checking system works no longer!!!maybe this factor caused this topic to go down for a while......Anyway

Y'know,personally speaking,I'm not buying this idea of sticking some usb drives into some slots to make copies of games either,but do we have any other options?I don't think so.At the same time,I don't think it will cost much for each game,if the ability of using other consoles's backup is confirmed.If so,you don't need to do this process of copying original games to the HDD by yourself.You see where I'm driving at?it saves us time.
But We have to wait and see what future holds for PS3 and of course Us

Quantic Dream

کاربر سایت
May 31, 2010
so i found this topic..!!!
i want to talk about Portal 2 , Portal 2 is a First Person Creative Game that will challenge your mind , the puzzles in this game are very hard and will make you go mental...
this game is developing and publishing by Valve , The Company that created the Original Portal and Half Life and L4D series
i think Portal 2 would be the Game Of The Year for 2011 because i have watched all of it's trailers and interviews so i believed that game would be realy Great and mindblower...!
i have an idea for this topic maybe we can invite non-persian people to this topic to make it warmer so what do you think
؟؟؟؟؟؟

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر