Free Discussion About Games

Quarantine

کاربر سایت
Dec 17, 2008
نام
صادق
Yeah! but i wonder why is that?! the likes of u spent two generation of consoles with this controller and with full satisfaction!!!!! and now... does it have anything to do with $hitbox 360 being able to run pirated games, which PS3 is not capable of?! i've thought about this a lot and i got the answer: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! that's the exact and the only reson!
he means completely new PSP! like moving from PS1 to PS2!
and by the way, i'd love to see PSP2 and see what it's capable of!

You don't have to wonder friend.Cause I never SPENT two fu**ing generations playing with this controller.I started with my old PC..And after several years I found out that I can't afford it.I chose 360 cause I thought it was similar to PC,(at that time,you could find many pc titles on x360 as well)that's all.
and as far as i'm concerned,it does not have anything to do with being able to run pirated games.
I never said that I'm a sony hater....I just don't like it that's all.

pal , actualy the reason that we spent two generations of consoles playing with this controller was that at that time there wasnt any kinda competitor for PS3 controller whatsoever . Once the xbox 360 was released and people got their hands on it everybody started praising the shape and design of its new controller . And suddenly the PS3 controller looked old and clumsy . To be honest with you the first time I wanted to use it I was afraid of it but after a while not only did I get used to it but also considerd it superior to PS3 controller . specialy when it comes to playing FPS and Third person shooter games it is way way better than PS3 controller . The only comlaint used to be aimed at its performance and usablity in sport games such as PES and Fifa which after the design of 360 degree control of players , its no more a problem . In fact the wise placement of analogue sticks in 360 controller is one of the most important reasons for a gamer to avoid PS3 controller ! Nowadays if I play any game with a playsation esque controller I will feel a pain in my hands . Simply because new games tend to use more analogue sticks than Dpad . But in the past most of the games controling systems used to be made based on Dpad . Sony have got to do sth about it in the next generation of game consoles .

I totally agree with you on this,the lack of not having any competitor as well as earning the trust of so many developers and publishers helped sony a lot in the last generations.And I think the only downside of xbox360 controller is the d-pad not fully functioning in fighting games like Tekken or MK.It's just my opinion....correct me if I'm wrong guys

Silent Death

کاربر سایت
Aug 21, 2009
نام
احمدرضا
Dear Dreadlord :D
This is the very first design of the XBOX controller. after seeing bad reactions from people who used it, microsoft decided to change the design and officially released a reshaped controller which u can see in my previous post. but nothing changed neither in iran nor any other area. why?! because PS2 was ruling the console world. and yet, PS2 is the most successful console of all time! :X
I just wanna say that people who enjoyed PS1 & PS2 moved to XBOX 360, just because PS3 is not able to run pirated games (at least in iran... not to mention other third world countries), and i, by myself refer to such people as "wind party" members and hate them! :D
You don't have to wonder friend.Cause I never SPENT two fu**ing generations playing with this controller
so u started wondering in PS consoles as soon as they stopped being hacked! gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! and why didn't u stick with XBOX 1?! because it's titles were similar to PC too!
and as far as i'm concerned,it does not have anything to do with being able to run pirated games.
yes my frined, it does. 'cause u live in iran and can't afford every PS3 title!
the lack of not having any competitors
WTF?! are u kidding me?! in the fifth generation there were two other consoles along with PS1! Sega saturn and Nintendo N64! aren't these two, some kinda consoles?! :o in the sixth generation there were Dreamcast, Gamecube and XBOX alongside PS2! don't u count these as competitors?! idk what to say!!!! :o
But regarding that controller argument I think -as my other friend ''dreadlord'' mentioned -the xbox and xbox360 controllers are really diffrent in terms of their shape.
if u compare the first XBOX controller design with the XBOX 360's, then u're right. but the second design, i don't think so!

آخرین ویرایش:

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
Hey YOU ABBAS :d
can you pay some attention to my comments too ? =((
why you don't check my mistakes ? I am losing my spirit maybe my comments are not worth it to you to check them out ?

''First of all , always capitalise the proun ''I

worth is not a verb .
the funy thing is one my university teachers regularly makes this mistake too
so you should be proud of yourself that you have made the same mistake as a university teacher with an MA degree does!
:d

some examples :
That book is not worth it :اون کتاب ارزشش رو نداره
That game is not worth 60 bucks : اون بازی ارزش 60 دلار رو نداره

and the preposition "to" is used when you want to talka about sombody's atitude or opinion :

To me , it sounds strange : به نظرم عجیب میاد

and dear silent death
we dont have anything as ''wind party '' in english
maybe '' fickle'' is a satisfactory one to describe these people

and by the way thats not the reason. actualy they are not fickle, its because we cant afford to buy original games.

dear xperator
would you mind telling me what's your name ? I think we had better call each other by our real names here atleast in this topic.

If I havnt rectified your sentences till now , maybe there hasnt been any mistake in your comments so far . dear silent death , this applies to you too .

But regarding that controller argument I think -as my other friend ''dreadlord'' mentioned -the xbox and xbox360 controllers are really diffrent in terms of their shape.

آخرین ویرایش:

Quarantine

کاربر سایت
Dec 17, 2008
نام
صادق
so u started wondering in PS consoles as soon as they stopped being hacked! gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! and why didn't u stick with XBOX 1?! because it's titles were similar to PC too!

yes my frined, it does. 'cause u live in iran and can't afford every PS3 title!

WTF?! are u kidding me?! in the fifth generation there were two other consoles along with PS1! Sega saturn and Nintendo N64! aren't these two, some kinda consoles?! :o in the sixth generation there were Dreamcast, Gamecube and XBOX alongside PS2! don't u count these as competitors?! idk what to say!!!! :o

First part:you know,I thought I made myself clear when I said:"I started with my old PC..And after several years I found out that I can't afford it"
Not to mention that I started to move to consoles back in 2007 so I think Xbox360 was the only option.Hey Is this a history class or writing a resume or something

Second part:OK.If you insist.......:|

Third part:Yeah I meant Big competitors...yes there were others as well but I think they stood no chance against sony

May I have your attention please!!!!Can't we just talk about something else,cause I got a bad feeling about it....It could turn into a fight and we don't want that.I think I brought this controller thing up ..so forgive me please.

xperator

کاربر سایت
Jul 18, 2007
نام
محمد حسن
dear xperator
would you mind telling me what's your name ? I think we had better call each other by our real names here atleast in this topic.
Sure! my name is mohammad hassan but you can call me hassan

hey guys can you just stop using the word "Dear" we are not writing love letters or will:d
i suggest using @ sign. as you can see in a lot of foreign forums they use @ before a name when they are talking to someone
May I have your attention please!!!!Can't we just talk about something else,cause I got a bad feeling about it....It could turn into a fight and we don't want that.I think I brought this controller thing up ..so forgive me please
I agree with you
topics titles says "Free Discussion About Games" it is not "Free Fight About Games" or Fan Wrestling :d

آخرین ویرایش:

devil girl

کاربر سایت
Jun 11, 2008
نام
4tous4
hey guys what's up?
wow i 've got 2 days left to begin my study for entrance exam 90
i feel so nervous but u know what i 've just bought Final fantasy 13
what do u think about it ? i think it's wonderful game i had played it's 12
have u played it guys?;)

by the way im Atusa

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
hey guys what's up?
wow I 've got 2 days left to begin my study for entrance exam 90
I feel so nervous but u know what I 've just bought Final fantasy 13
what do u think about it ?I think it's wonderful gameI had played it's 12
have u played it guys?;)

by the way im Atusa

I had played it's 12

What do you mean by this sentence Atusa ?

By the way, are you realy a girl ? What it feels like to be a girl and to play videogames ? What is your family's reaction ? I think you have hard time defending videogames ? dont you ?

Bretta_1994

کاربر سایت
Apr 27, 2009
نام
Sodomy Hussain
I had played it's 12

By the way, are you realy a girl ? What it feels like to be a girl and to play videogames ? What is your family's reaction ? I think you have hard time defending videogames ? dont you ?

Well, She has some problem on grammar issues, hope 'em fix soon. It just needs a period.
That's normal a girl play games, if you surf and take a look at foreign forums or sites, there are lot's of gamer gals. and some of them are better than boys.
wow I 've got 2 days left to begin my study for entrance exam 90
I feel so nervous but u know what I 've just bought Final fantasy 13
what do u think about it ?I think it's wonderful gameI had played it's 12

Atusa, Don't forget Capitalization of "I".

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
Well, She has some problems in grammar , hope she'll fix them soon. It just needs a period .
That's normal for a girl to play games, if you surf and take a look at foreign forums or sites, there are lot's of gal gamers. and some of them are better than boys.

Atusa, Don't forget the Capitalization of "I".

Ofcourse I am not talking about other countries , yeah as you said It is only natural there , but what about our own country . When it comes to talking about games most of our parents start scowling and telling us off for wasting our time - by us I mean boys- let alone girls and the way they are looked upon .

Transylvania

کاربر سایت
May 1, 2009
نام
شهریار
I had played it's 12

I wanted to ask it too ... do u have any problems with gaming ....? I ask it cuz I've never seen a girl , playing specially a " Final Fantasy " game .... of course my sis herself plays videogames but she just plays SIMS ....
----------
what about " I " issue here guys ? it's just common in English forums ...
but I (i ) :d like it when I write here and u remind me of my grammer problems ...

devil girl

کاربر سایت
Jun 11, 2008
نام
4tous4
hey again
oh God u talk about problems :))...:d
I have no problem for playing games I really like it when I'm playing video games and I'm kind of professional in this caseb-)
?!!hey you boys think u are the only ones who can play :p
my parents have no problem with that espesially my father actully He is the one who bought me consoles .
u know what maybe u won't belive this but to be honest I had played since I was 5 and my first game was Prince Of Persia on PC
I just love playing games :x.
but if u have notice to my signiture I AM A FAN OF DEVIL MAY CRY ,,too.
well I know it's kinda weird in our country like when I want to buy a game people always asked "u really want this game for urself" and NOW I have to say" YES YES
I am a gamer and I am a girl ,too.
so let's make this thing natural in our country.
)I am 17 (and it means that it's about 12 years that I play video games.;)

any way thanks for helping me out to improve my english I go to english class and I think I'm kind of good at speaking english

آخرین ویرایش:

D the D

کاربر سایت
Dec 4, 2009
نام
I'M SASAN IN CLOAK OF D the D
Im 18 and its been 15 years ............. yea you read correct 15 years of playing video game my first console was comodor 64 and i couldnt even hold the controller !!! my mother tape me while I was ridiculously loosing in it !!:"> but hey ...... practise makes perfect & now no one can challange me & Im willing to take the risk of saying that>:):d ADD me On PSN

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
I wanted to ask it too ... do u have any problems with gaming ....? I ask it cuz I've never seen a girl playing specially a " Final Fantasy " game .... of course my sis herself plays videogames but she just plays SIMS ....
----------
what about " I " issue here guys ? it's just common in English forums ...
but I (i ) :d like it when I write here and u let me know about my grammatical errors ...

hey again
oh God u are talking about problems :))...:d
I have no problem for playing games I really like it when I'm playing video games and I'm kind of professional in this caseb-)
?!!hey you boys think u are the only ones who can play :p
my parents have no problem with that espesially my father actully He is the one who bought me consoles .
u know what maybe u won't belive this but to be honest I have been playing since I was 5 and my first game was Prince Of Persia on PC
I just love playing games :x.
but if u have noticed my signiture I AM A FAN OF DEVIL MAY CRY ,,too.
well I know it's kinda weird in our country like when I want to buy a game people always ask me "u really want this game for urself" and NOW I have to say" YES YES
I am a gamer and I am a girl ,too.
so let's make this thing natural in our country.
)I am 17 (and it means that it's about 12 years that I have been playing video games.;)

any way thanks for helping me out to improve my english I go to english class and I think I'm kind of good at speaking english

Considering you are merely 17 , your ability to write english is satisfactory
.Keep up the good work Atusa .

Im 18 and its been 15 years ............. yea you read correct 15 years of playing video game my first console was comodor 64 and i couldnt even hold the controller !!! my mother taped me while I was ridiculously loosing in it !!:"> but hey ...... practise makes perfect & now no one can challange me & Im willing to take the risk of saying that>:):d ADD me On PSN

Actually it is considerd non standard english to write ''i'' instead of ''I'' .And if you keep on writing it this way , you wil get into the habit of making this mistake .

''And what do you mean ''by loosing in it ?

If you would prefer you can write what you wanted to say in persian and in spoiler

Transylvania

کاربر سایت
May 1, 2009
نام
شهریار
I've been playing video games since I was 4 (now I'm 18 ) it means about 14 years ...

My first console was NES then I bought Sega Genesis and then I began PC gaming since ....

nothing It's like RPG games to me but I play FPS for diversity !

Prince Of Persia on PC
u mean the 2d POP or the POP 3D ( :x )

I should meet ur DADY ! he seems very interesting !

xperator

کاربر سایت
Jul 18, 2007
نام
محمد حسن
I should meet ur DADY ! he seems very interesting !
LOL! :))what kind of business you have with her father ? don't tell me its about :d ... OMG :p
it seems everyone are good in writing
I suggest working some Listening
Abbas , what do you think ? upload some speech and conversation and let us write it down on paper then we will compare result in here

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر