Starcraft II | PC

همونطور که خیلی هاتون میدونین StarCraft II تا چند وقته دیگه میاد .:hug: بازیی که از 2003 بیلیزارد داره روش کار میکنه و ادامه Starcraft هستش که یکی از موفقترین RTS های تاریخ بشمار میاد . Starcraft مبارزه بین سه نژاد Terrans و Zerg و Protoss بود. رهبر هر سه نژاد ، آفیسر جیم رینور (ترانز) و کریگان (زرگ) و دارک تمپلار (پروتس) در این قسمت هم به نحوی در داستان وجود دارن.

در این سری hero ایی وجود نداره و شما با تعداد زیادی از unit ها مبارزه میکنید . همچنین محدودیتی روی تعداد unit انتخابی وجود نداره و شما میتونید به هر تعداد unit انتخاب کنید

با ورود این بازی بیلیزاد خیل عظیمی از بازیکنهای استراتژی رو دوباره به سمت خودش میکشه و احتمالا این بازی هم مثل Warcaft III تبدیل میشه به یکی از بازیهای استاندارد مسابقات بازیهای رایانه ای.

فعلا بیلیزارد در حال متعادل کردن سه نژاد با هم دیگس تا از لحاظ قدرت فرقی با هم نداشته باشند .

۞۩ محمد ۩۞

Last edited by a moderator:

Ali0008

کاربر سایت
Feb 12, 2008
نام
علی
نژاد ها با هم مساوی بشن ؟ امکان نداره ! در هر حالت پروتاسها از همه قویترن ! بعد هم ترانها (آدمها) وبعد هم زرگ های احمق !
این بازی که طرفدار زیاد داره ! پس کجان ؟

Ali0008

کاربر سایت
Feb 12, 2008
نام
علی
استارکرافت 2

این هم چند تریلر از بازی :
31950-t_starcraft2_sigaty1_int_gt.jpg

Watch or Download
31803-t_starcraft2_protossdemosd.jpg

Watch or Download
تیزر خفن استارکرافت :
31678-t_starcraft2_teasecinv2sd.jpg

Watch or Download
31707-sc2_zergrevealsd.jpg

Watch or Download
19759-t_starcraft2a.jpg

Watch or Download

The Jackal

کاربر سایت
Nov 29, 2008
نام
امير
من یه دخالتی بکنم :)
اینطور که Chris Sigaty میگه بازی 30 تا Mission داره که الان دارن روی چنتا مرحله ی آخر کار میکنن و میگه
we're generally happy with. And of course, there's still a ton of polish left to do in general
Sigaty concludes his state-of-the-game summary with, "As for Battle.net, that's what we're currently working hardest on so that we can launch the beta soon
بعد سیستم Battlenet هم میخوان پیشرفت بدن...مثلا گفتن که سیستم Matchmarking پیشرفت داشته و خود کریس هم میگه:
"We expect a lot of casual WOW players to go, 'Hmm, I want to check out StarCraft 2,' and we want to help those players.We want to cut down on the amount of newbies jumping into a match and getting their asses handed to them as their initial online experience."
بعد یه سری هم Tutorial Video اضافه شده یه لیست هم میشه اورد توی بازی که همه ی Technology tree و Unit ها رو کامل لیست میکنه و نشون میده مثکه.
بعد میتونی Match ها رو هم تماشا کنی(!)تیریپ Replay هم داره و خوب وقتی تماشا میکنی همه چیرو میتونی ببینی و combat efficiency هم داره که مثلا units created vs. killed رو نشون میده و.....جالب اینجاست که مثل فیلمی که توی کامپیوتر داری تماشا میکنی تیریپ Rewind هم داره :D و یه چیز باحال تر اینکه شما میتونی از نقطه ی دیدِ یه گیمر دیگه بازی رو تماشا کنی(Point of view)
بعد توی BlizzCon 2008 هم کریس اومده گفته:
The biggest change between last year and now is that pretty much all of the macro mechanics are coming together. The only exception would be the new Protoss Obelisk. The new economy gameplay decisions for Terran and Zerg are pretty much set. For Terrans, you're either deciding to call down a Mule for faster minerals, or a sensor sweep to gain intel. For Zerg, you're either using [the Queen's] ability to repair buildings, or having her spawn more larvae to increase your population. Right now, with the Protoss Obelisk, you of course want to use the Obelisk's proton charge to make your probes harvest crystals faster; we need to tune it so that players would want to consider the other abilities the Obelisk has, and make a true tactical decision like the Terran or the Zerg, rather than just go for the easy answer all the time.
و بله:
Medic+Dropship=medivac dropship :d :d
بعدشم دیگه فقط صحبت دوستانیه که رفتن BlizzCon :D اگه خواستید بذارم :D
Stay Tunde :d

Dreadlord

کاربر سایت
Apr 8, 2008
تاپیک رو از زیر آوار درآوردی.:biggrin1:

بعد میتونی Match ها رو هم تماشا کنی(!)تیریپ Replay هم داره و خوب وقتی تماشا میکنی همه چیرو میتونی ببینی و combat efficiency هم داره که مثلا units created vs. killed رو نشون میده و.....جالب اینجاست که مثل فیلمی که توی کامپیوتر داری تماشا میکنی تیریپ Rewind هم داره
فکر کنم این قابلیت رو Warcraft III هم داشت.

The Jackal

کاربر سایت
Nov 29, 2008
نام
امير
فکر کنم این قابلیت رو Warcraft III هم داشت.
والا من دقیق اطلاع ندارم از این تیرپسش...مثلا میشد Match رو از دید یکی دیگه نگاه کرد یا مثلا عقب و جلو کردش؟(مثل فیلم ویدیو :) )
توجه شما را به صحبت های قشنگ یه بابایی جلب میکنیم که گویا رفته BlizzCon گزارش تهیه کنه :D
Sigaty notes that the overheating vespene gas mines mechanic from Blizzcon 2008 made "gas mining way too frantic," and hence that mechanic seems to be gone (I don't do a lot of micro-management, but I didn't notice my vespene gas refineries overheating like at Blizzcon); he also notes that the Baneling, the Zerg suicide bomber, was having an identity crisis until the team settled on making it a fodder-unit killer, as opposed to a building killer. The economy-boosting decisions that Sigaty describes also serve as a pretty good example of StarCraft 2 overall: a lot like StarCraft, but with enough changes and tweaks to feel fresh and challenging. For every classic trick that still works -- be it Zergling or Zealot Rushing -- there is either an all-new unit or a change to an existing unit that gives you pause, and makes StarCraft 2 feel like a legitimate sequel and not just a graphical update. For example, one of the new Terran units is the Hellion, which is a flamethrower-equipped dune buggy; or, in the language of the original StarCraft, a firebat and a vulture smushed together. The Terran Scout unit is now something that can take out Zerglings and Zealots very quickly and then safely retreat. The Medic and the Dropship have been combined into the Medivac Dropship -- resulting in a transport that also increases the livelihood of your on-ground infantry. And the Protoss can now turn their gateways into warp gates, which then allow them to instantly beam-in infantry anywhere the Protoss player has established a Pylon (especially useful when sneaking in the new Warp Prism unit and converting Warp Prisms into Pylons behind enemy lines, which creates a fast and easy ambush)
A more personal example of a StarCraft tactic that not only still works (when I play against non-awesome or -competitive players), but is actually better in SC2: In one match, I used my general Zerg strategy of not rushing, but instead, lasting long enough to advance up the technology tree and use air superiority for victory. In the olden days, that meant massing up lots and lots of Mutalisks and Guardians, and having them pummel the crap out of my opponent. For SC2, my Zerg air force consists of Mutalisks, Corrupters, and Brood Lords. Mutalisks are still general "air guys who can hit anything", while Corrupters are anti-air units that convert their targets into temporary allies (when the Corrupter's victim dies, it turns into a "corrupted mass" that serves as a short-lived turret), and Brood Lords are the new-and-improved Guardians from SC. While Guardians were long-range bombers that spat globs of acid onto hapless fools on the ground, the Brood Lords one-up them by spitting out Broodling eggs -- upon impact, two Broodlings pop out and start wreaking havoc during their brief lives. If you carpet-bomb your opponent with multiple Brood Lords, you create utter chaos with tons of little Broodlings running around, biting and clawing whatever they get their hands on. A Blizzard employee quipped that the Brood Lords are like, "...dogs with bees in their mouths. And when they bark, they shoot bees at you."
Again, the beta seems close; Sigaty and team want to go online ASAP. "I'd want this beta to go out tomorrow," he quips during our June 22 interview. But, we have to let the development team put enough polish on Battle.net to deem it fit for the rest of the world. All I can say is, the wait will be worth it when the beta finally arrives. And when it comes, take the time to pay a little bit of attention to how units die. "We recently completed all the 'burning death' animations for all the units; every unit has a unique death animation depending on what killed it. I wonder how many people even notice those." When you're finally playing the StarCraft 2 beta, take a bit of time to note and appreciate the ways different units get burned, blasted, stabbed, or melted to death.
یه چنتا عکس هم ببینید :D
media

media

منبع:1up

آخرین ویرایش:

shinoda

کاربر سایت
Jul 9, 2008
نام
hamid
تاریخ انتشارش کی هستش حالا؟
من که خیلی این بازیو دوس دارم ...شماره ی یکش خیلی خوب بود ولی پروتاسو زیادی قوی ساخته بودن
خدا کنه واقعا قدرتا برابر یشه.
تو دمو ها که باز به نظر میومد پروتاس بهتره.
ولی معلومه خیلی کار کردن روش.
فکر کنم رقیب خوبی بشه برای warcraft بین گیمر ها.

TyRaX

موجودی خوشحال
کاربر سایت
Oct 21, 2005
نام
پارسیا
دوستان قبلا شنیدم که این بازی قراره به صورت یک سه گانه ساخته بشه و در هر قسمتش با یک جناح بازی کنیم؟!!!!! حالا میبینم انگار بازی سه کمپین داره! پس تو قسمت های بعدی چه چیزی قراره ببینیم؟

خوب توی هر قسمت ، Campaign مربوط به یکی از سه تا گروه وجود داره !

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر