Free Discussion About Games

Transylvania

کاربر سایت
May 1, 2009
نام
شهریار
LOL! :))what kind of business you have with her father ? don't tell me its about :d ... OMG :p
it seems everyone are good in writing
I suggest working some Listening
Abbas , what do you think ? upload some speech and conversation and let us write it down on paper then we will compare result in here
come on ! it's just for his personality ! I don't mean any harm :d
I agree with the speaking stuff but there's sth about it .... as all of the people writing here aren't so pro ... ( I mean myself ) , maybe they can't understand all the words that is said in the speaking of the others .... or maybe we should both write and upload the audio version !

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
I've been playing video games since I was 4 (now I'm 18 ) it means about 14 years ...

My first console was NES then I bought Sega Genesis and next I began PC gaming since ....

There is nothing like RPG games to me but I play FPS for variety? !

u mean the 2d POP or the POP 3D ( :x )

I should meet ur DADY ! he seems very interesting !

it is not correct to say : do sth for diversity

LOL! :))what kind of business you have with her father ? don't tell me its about :d ... OMG :p
it seems everyone is good at writing
I suggest working some Listening
Abbas , what do you think ? upload some speech and conversation and let us write it down on paper then we will compare result in here

Hassan If you want to improve your listening, you can start listening to BBC world serviece radio or channel . Or simplay you can use ''Interchange'' series .I dont think puting your listening abilities to the test is what others would like to do here .
best wishes

come on ! it's just for his personality ! I don't mean any harm :d
I agree with the speaking stuff but there's sth about it .... as all of the people's writing here aren't so pro ... ( I mean myself ) , maybe they can't understand all the words that is said in the speaking of the others .... or maybe we should both write and upload the audio version !

Hey guys lets start talking about kinect ! What do you think about it ? I dont know about you , but I'm not really interested in it . It is for sure not aimed at hardcore gamers . Some of the games being made based on this brand new tech seem purely silly . I dont really know what is the good of playing games like Forza by moving your hands in the air , while you simply can control it way way more precisely by its traditional controller .I just dont get the hype behind it. Dont get me wrong , I think it is
a very high tech thing but not functional . There is gotta be sth to feel and touch
.It is just ridiculous

آخرین ویرایش:

mahi58

کاربر سایت
Feb 19, 2007
نام
محمود
no need to talk
its just a shiny-crap-toy for kids
i'm gonna hate this industry

I respectfully disagree! Kinect will be a revloution in the world of games if they know how to use its potentials.d

Just imagine, there will be no need for driving wheels, gaming guns, or controllers any more; and you can play the games exactly like the real world...d

Ain't that promising?d

Well... the potentials are endless, think about the driving games or simulation games which have always suffered from the limitations of the game controllers!d
Or the fighting games!d
Hell, they even will be able to teach skills like driving or dancing or playing guitar with such a tool, don't you think?!d

I just hope that the game studios and software developers know how to use kinect's potentials well...d

xperator

کاربر سایت
Jul 18, 2007
نام
محمد حسن
Hassan If you want to improve your listening, you can start listening to BBC world service radio or channel . Or you can simply use ''Interchange'' series .I dont think putting your listening ability to the test is what others would like to do here .
best wishes
well I think there is no need wasting time listening to BBC or other radio because I am seeing a lot of American movies,English-Dubbed anime,English TV Series and other stuff so there is no need for the radio stuff you mentioned

there is not much about Kinect to talk about. there are just a few game titles for it. but i agree there is much potential in that.we have to wait to see what can they do with it's power

Reza Razor

کاربر سایت
Jul 25, 2007
Just imagine, there will be no need for driving wheels, gaming guns, or controllers any more; and you can play the games exactly like the real world...d
those features on Kinect wont be as cut-edge and accurate as a normal controller
Kinect is like a downgrade in controller technology
Digital Controllers (old gamepads) <Analog Controllers (Joystick gamepads) <Real Controllers (car steering wheel ,...) >Motion Controllers (Kinect , Move , Wii remote)
the last one (motion controller) is the less accurate and reliable type of controllers yet been made
and unless we consider it as a "toy" for attracting kids and their parrents (i mean $) we can call it CRAP !
"potential"
i have the "potential" to be president ... so what ... who cares ?
or i have the "Potential" of being a CG master but would Pixar hire me for that ?

YKWIM ?

آخرین ویرایش:

xperator

کاربر سایت
Jul 18, 2007
نام
محمد حسن
or i have the "Potential" of being a CG master but would Pixar hire me for that ?
you may have the potential to be a president but is this your will ? do you want to be a president ? if your answers is yes then it is possible that a person who has the potential of being president shall be a president someday
and it goes exactly the same thing for Kinect
Kinect had got body motion sensors and voice recognition. as you mentioned, they used these benefits for kids and family. so if they want they can make some HardCore game with new ideas of gameplay experience.

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
I respectfully disagree! Kinect will be a revloution in the world of games if they know how to use its potential.d

Ain't that promising?d

Well... the potential are endless, think about the driving games or simulation games which have always suffered from the limitations of the game controllers!d
Or the fighting games!d
Hell, they even will be able to teach skills like driving or dancing or playing guitar with such a tool, don't you think?!d

I just hope that the game studios and software developers know how to use kinect's potential well...d

potential is uncountable

By the way, do you really think moving your hands in the air will be an amazing replacement for wheel or guns ? I dont think so
However I agree with you on it's potential , but it comes down to developer's unique ideas .and the games like forza can not take advantage of it's potential .

well I think there is no need wasting time listening to BBC or other radio because I see a lot of American movies,English-Dubbed anime,English TV Series and other stuff so there is no need for the radio stuff you mentioned

there is not much about Kinect to talk about. there are just a few game titles for it. but i agree there is much potential in that.we have to wait and see what they can do with it's power

Thanks for your perspicuity
Are you trying to get even with me ?
:d

those features on Kinect wont be as cutting-edge and accurate as a normal controller
Kinect is like a downgrade! in controller technology
Digital Controllers (old gamepads) <Analog Controllers (Joystick gamepads) <Real Controllers (car steering wheel ,...) >Motion Controllers (Kinect , Move , Wii remote)
the last one (motion controller) is the less accurate and reliable type of controllers that has ever been made
and unless we consider it as a "toy" for attracting kids and their parrents (i mean $) we can call it CRAP !

or i have the "potential" of being a CG master but would Pixar hire me for that ?

YKWIM ?[/QUOTE

downgrade is a verb and I dont know what you meant by using it .

you may have the potential to be a president but is this your will ? do you want to be a president ? if your answer is yes then it is possible that a person who has the potential of being president shall be a president someday
and the same exactly applies to Kinect
Kinect have got body motion sensors and voice recognition. as you mentioned, they used these benefits for kids and family. so if they want they can make some HardCore games with new ideas of gameplay experience.

Some is used after plural and uncountable nouns .

you're visiting this topic huh ?
yeah good for you ,never mind !

D the D

کاربر سایت
Dec 4, 2009
نام
I'M SASAN IN CLOAK OF D the D
Considering you are merely 17 , your ability to write english is satisfactory
.Keep up the good work Atusa .

Actually it is considerd non standard english to write ''i'' instead of ''I'' .And if you keep on writing it this way , you wil get into the habit of making this mistake .

''And what do you mean ''by loosing in it ?

**lol ** If you have read my entire sentence & not correcting them ..... by it i ment gaming

If you would prefer you can write what you wanted to say in persian and in spoiler

sorry bro if you R that much annoyed with my mistakes ....... ( which R really childish to mention ) you can help yourself and not read any thing ......... by the way no one have invited you to even come here...... with all respect that i have for all BC users ....... please MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS AND TALK ABOUT THE TOPIC ....... and if you really want to discuss this matter u are welcome to argue at my
profile .........NOT here

ps : my friend you too have some gramatical mistakes
If you would prefer you can ( If you prefer , you could ) write what you wanted ( want ) :d to say in persian and in spoiler

but hey lets not mention them

.....................................................................................................

guys/gals what do you think ........... is natal/kinect coming for pc too ? i mean in future

آخرین ویرایش:

Transylvania

کاربر سایت
May 1, 2009
نام
شهریار
guys/galls what do you think ........... is natal/kinect coming for pc too ? i mean in future
natal is a huge project that not only includes video games but even PCs ... so Kinect is just Natal's use in video games ....
wow think that u can lay back and move ur fingers and do ur work in ur PC ..... :x

but 4 games it's awfully casual ... I mean every hardcore gamer will prefer old controllers.even compare to the PS Move it's more casual .
I don't see any fun in moving ur hand like u are driving and stuff ....
to be honest the part of microsoft confrence in E3 2009 that shows the milo's world and the voice recognizing was so awsome ....
just have to wait and see what will become of it in future when some real game makers challenge Kinect .

D the D

کاربر سایت
Dec 4, 2009
نام
I'M SASAN IN CLOAK OF D the D
yea I think kinect can NOT improve in hardcore gaming due to myself I CANT keep up being a dude like kratos ............. I mean how the hell we are supposed to do thing like that beside killing HUGE monsters ............... can any one feel me ?

mahi58

کاربر سایت
Feb 19, 2007
نام
محمود
those features on Kinect wont be as cut-edge and accurate as a normal controller
Kinect is like a downgrade in controller technology
the last one (motion controller) is the less accurate and reliable type of controllers yet been made

YKWIM ?
I respectfully disagree again!! :d d

Don't you think it's a little early to presume that kinect won't be as accuarate as normal controllers? We should judge about its accuracy when it arrives.d

And about the "potential" thing, please do not use fallacies, of course everyone has the potential to be president!! But how much is that potential? How much is the potential being used?d

As I said, it all depends on game studios and how good they will use kinect's potential.d
potential is uncountable
Good point, thank you. :)d
But don't you think they use the word "potentials" in their conversations? I searched google for "potentials" and the results were about 72,000,000 pages...d

By the way, do you really think moving your hands in the air will be an amazing replacement for wheel or guns ? I dont think so
However I agree with you on it's potential , but it comes down to developer's unique ideas .and the games like forza can not take advantage of it's potential .
I think it heavily depends on the game itself (how good the developer is using kinect's potential) and also the gamer who is using kinect.d

But I'm sure such a device will absorb a lot of my non-gamer friends to the world of games, and playing my computer games with them will make my gaming experience more enjoyable too.d

I can practice driving with kinect and a good racing simulation.d
My friend can learn martial arts using a good fighting game.d
Girls can practice dancing with a good simulation.d
And, more importantly, people can exercise when they are playing special games that need a lot of body movement.d

These is the potential that I'm talking about, Let's see how good it will be at the end.d

sorry bro if you R that much annoyed with my mistakes ....... ( which R really childish to mention ) you can help yourself and not read any thing ......... by the way no one have invited you to even come here...... with all respect that i have for all BC users ....... please MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS AND TALK ABOUT THE TOPIC ....... and if you really want to discuss this matter u are welcome to argue at my
profile .........NOT here

ps : my friend you too have some gramatical mistakes
If you would prefer you can write what you wanted ( want ) :d to say in persian and in spoiler

but hey lets not mention them

.....................................................................................................

guys/galls what do you think ........... is natal/kinect coming for pc too ? i mean in future

Dear friend, this topic is about practicing our english language skills.d

In previous pages, people (including myself) asked nathan mckane to help correct their mistakes. and all the other discussions are just being used as a tool to let the others correct our mistakes. So please do not get nervous. :) d

And I think kinect will be available for pc too, because it's the work of a third party and does not belong to microsoft or any other company.d

Good luck everyone.d

Reza Razor

کاربر سایت
Jul 25, 2007
oh dude don't do "this" to me
i know those things but i use my kind of English
downgrade is a verb and I dont know what you meant by using it
haven't you heard of "upgrade"? so it's the opposite
never mind
no thats nevermind

English is kinda open source language and isn't this formal you think
fallacies
"i'm using fallacies to convince you that "Kinect is CRAP ?
oh thats really funny man !
why this days everyone use this word ?
in different languages !
Neither i and you have no idea what the hell that word means
so please dont use it ever again here

آخرین ویرایش:

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر