Free Discussion About Games

xperator

کاربر سایت
Jul 18, 2007
نام
محمد حسن
you know, idont think that you`d success in this search.
adveture games have dicreased in quantity and quality so far(i mean since 4 or 5 years ago)
and right now ,i dont think there would be many adventure games in world.and most of them are for PC.
any way,i hope you to be successfull,because i am an adventure fan too.but i`m not so hopefuii
yeah i tought so when i was searching. they are a few adventure titles for x360
i just wanted to make sure that i won't miss any one

mahi58

کاربر سایت
Feb 19, 2007
نام
محمود
i already checked it. gamespot is a good source but its rating system is not always trust worthy. people may have better review and different rate over certain games.
the top adventure games sorted by their own rates. we can't just trust some numbers! can we ? i prefer to ask people opinions and advices

That list is not based on the ratings from gamespot reviews, it's the list of "most played" adventure games. Some of the games on that list even have bad ratings from gamespot reviewers.d

Honestly, I don't know how do they compose that list, but certainly it's not about the game scores, it's about popularity and how much are they being played. :)d

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
sorry about that!
i`m new in english,so it will be hard for me to make it right.any way,thank you.

There is no need to feel embarrased my friend . mistakes are made by every one . Even my english teachers do so . So dont worry . you are not supposed to be perfect in this respect simply because we are not native speakers of english . But rest assured , if you try to improve your writing ability , you attain your goal .
best wishes , ّّAbbas .

sapultra

کاربر سایت
Jul 17, 2008
نام
astiak
hi.. i can't wait for gran turismo5 & killzone 3 & mafia2
these are perfect exclusive games for ps3,exept mafia2
buy the way this is perfect topic....keep going friends
thanks every one

آخرین ویرایش:

Quarantine

کاربر سایت
Dec 17, 2008
نام
صادق
hi.. i can't wait for gran turismo5 & killzone 3 & mafia2
these are perfect exclusive games for ps3,exept mafia2
buy the way this is perfect topic....keep going friends
thanks every one

What's this EXCLUSIVE nonsense all about!!!???[-x

Ps3 fanboys strike again

Honestly,I own both systems myself but Come ON!!360 Might be low on first party games,but that does not mean it can't deliver perfection!!BTW,those are all good titles you mentioned dude:d
But the way,Don't flame me,....its just my opinion;)

Keep up the good work guys!

xperator

کاربر سایت
Jul 18, 2007
نام
محمد حسن
Honestly,I own both systems myself but Come ON!!360 Might be low on first party games,but that does not mean it can't deliver perfection!!BTW,those are all good titles you mentioned dude
i wonder how you guys own both consoles
are you from a rich family or what ?
i had a tough time for 3 years! my dad never accepted to get the new console
at last he bought x360 for nowrouz 89 but it was too late because i dont have much time for playing
i was a sony ps3 fan but i never imagined this day would come! a ps3 fan own a x360
now i can never get my hands on GOW3 or MGS4 ...

what a sad story, isn't it ?:(

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
at last he bought x360 for nowrouz 89 but it was too late because i dont have much time for playing
i was a sony ps3 fan but i never imagined this day would come! a ps3 fan own a x360

You had better say : a pa3 fan owning a 360

By the way , you are no different from the majority of Iranian gamers
Unless you get a job yourself , you simply cant expect your family to support you all the time . To be honest with you , I am about to get a part time job this summer and I'm contemplating purchasing a ps3 .

Ofcourse hackers are doing their best these days to make playing pirated games impossible on ps3 which I think it will happen eventually . Then PS3 will be the dominant console in Iran again .

devil girl

کاربر سایت
Jun 11, 2008
نام
4tous4
c'mon guys
when u can buy a X360 why would u buy a PS3
i mean what's the different when u can play all hit games with X360 ;)
and i heard that PS3 games are so expensive here
any way im still a fan of micorosoft X360:x

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
c'mon guys
when u can buy a X360 why would u buy a PS3
i mean what's the differece when u can play all hit games with X360 ;)
and i heard that PS3 games are so expensive here
any way im still a fan of micorosoft X360:x

The reason is abundantly clear . PS3 has got a lot of exclusive titles that make every gamer saliviate !

Killzone 3
Granturismo 5
God of war 3
Uncharted 2
LBP 2
Motorstorm 3
and .....................

xperator

کاربر سایت
Jul 18, 2007
نام
محمد حسن
Ofcourse hackers are doing their best these days to make playing pirated games impossible on ps3 which I think it will happen eventually . Then PS3 will be the dominant console in Iran again
i think hackers are getting a little much lazy! current console generation is almost finished! just a few year remains maybe 4 or 5 years to switch to next one
nowdays computer technologies are improving fast ! games made for console are limited to weak hardwares and developers cannot get more graphics and physics because of that.
anyway we can't wait for ps3 hackers to do the job. if i wait too long it may be too late
the more we grow the more we stuck into life and work.

Quarantine

کاربر سایت
Dec 17, 2008
نام
صادق

Well..I'm sorry.yeah you're right.It is a sad story. :(
But what can we do about it?

It's a long story...Copyright laws...the currency in Iran is NOT Dollar!!!...so we have to pay double.The video games are not accepted in Iran...Gamers in Iran don't get what they deserve....and so on.all of these factors are involved in order to make our lives as gamers HELL

BTW,I'm Not rich:d

I know that owning both systems seems impossible for us Iranians but C'mon how many games do you think I'm playing on this giant Sh*t:d

If it wasn't for these Exclusive titles I'd never buy it.believe me.Then again,Consider me a teacher cause I'm getting a job this summer so that I can buy a Wii:|
Wish you luck brother!Don't even think about it this world doesn't deserve your attention>:d<

The reason is abundantly clear . PS3 has got a lot of exclusive titles that make every gamer saliviate !

Killzone 3
Granturismo 5
God of war 3
Uncharted 2
LBP 2
Motorstorm 3
and .....................

You're Right ...but I think I'll stick with my 360:dyou know there are a lot of reasons.take the ps3 controller as an example:|
what the hell man!!the buttons are not satisfying...at least for me.the left stick is to close to the right one...
But, that aside..It's a great console...... for ps3 fans:d

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر