Free Discussion About Games

Polaris

کاربر سایت
Aug 14, 2007
[LTR]What's up guys? this is the first time that i try to write sth in this Forum. i just wanted to create a new topic but because i am a newcomer i couldn't. so i have a favor. would you please introduce some pc games that are in genre of Horror and at the same time are like Resident evil game series? i mean i want horror games which let you to BUY WEAPONS and let you UPGRADE THEM. I DONT WANT THOSE RIDICULOUS GAMES THAT YOU JUST FIND SOME WEAPONS DURING THE MISSION. I need a game which let you BUY and Upgrade weapons. like resident evils or S.T.A.K.E.R or Bio Shock.

thanks people.
[/LTR]
These above mentioned specifications you noticed are rare , You can try RPG games like mass effect series . this is the only thing that comes to my mind now .

Sha7ab

کاربر سایت
Dec 2, 2006
نام
شهاب
What's up guys? this is the first time that i try to write sth in this Forum. i just wanted to create a new topic but because i am a newcomer i couldn't. so i have a favor. would you please introduce some pc games that are in genre of Horror and at the same time are like Resident evil game series? i mean i want horror games which let you to BUY WEAPONS and let you UPGRADE THEM. I DONT WANT THOSE RIDICULOUS GAMES THAT YOU JUST FIND SOME WEAPONS DURING THE MISSION. I need a game which let you BUY and Upgrade weapons. like resident evils or S.T.A.K.E.R or Bio Shock.
Dead Space

Zalamen

کاربر سایت
Mar 15, 2009
نام
محسن
so why the hell your postin here? :d
i suggest you to create a spanish version of free discussion about game :d
We would have too many post in there:d.It should better to let him post here and use google translate for
ourselves.:d
I Cant Speak English ! my english is very very bad ! But my spanish very very good !
¿Por qué has elegido el español?x
Why have you chosen Spanish?x

آخرین ویرایش:

mahi58

کاربر سایت
Feb 19, 2007
نام
محمود
WOOOOW, what a great topic! :xd
I love this topic because no moderator is posting on it, so we can rock and roll here!
pillowfight.gif
d

mahi58

کاربر سایت
Feb 19, 2007
نام
محمود
I'm sorry, but although they have tried many times to make a good movie from a game, or vice versa, the results (almost always) have been a lousy game (or movie).d

Lots of examples exist:d

Movies:d
Doom
Max Payne
Silent Hill

Games:d
Shrek games
Matrix games

Exceptions (games):d
Batman Arkham Asylum
Chronicles of Riddick

But I hope this time they do it better than before. :)d