Free Discussion About Games

[LTR]What's up guys? this is the first time that i try to write sth in this Forum. i just wanted to create a new topic but because i am a newcomer i couldn't. so i have a favor. would you please introduce some pc games that are in genre of Horror and at the same time are like Resident evil game series? i mean i want horror games which let you to BUY WEAPONS and let you UPGRADE THEM. I DONT WANT THOSE RIDICULOUS GAMES THAT YOU JUST FIND SOME WEAPONS DURING THE MISSION. I need a game which let you BUY and Upgrade weapons. like resident evils or S.T.A.K.E.R or Bio Shock.

thanks people.
[/LTR]
These above mentioned specifications you noticed are rare , You can try RPG games like mass effect series . this is the only thing that comes to my mind now .

What's up guys? this is the first time that i try to write sth in this Forum. i just wanted to create a new topic but because i am a newcomer i couldn't. so i have a favor. would you please introduce some pc games that are in genre of Horror and at the same time are like Resident evil game series? i mean i want horror games which let you to BUY WEAPONS and let you UPGRADE THEM. I DONT WANT THOSE RIDICULOUS GAMES THAT YOU JUST FIND SOME WEAPONS DURING THE MISSION. I need a game which let you BUY and Upgrade weapons. like resident evils or S.T.A.K.E.R or Bio Shock.
Dead Space

so why the hell your postin here? :d
i suggest you to create a spanish version of free discussion about game :d
We would have too many post in there:d.It should better to let him post here and use google translate for
ourselves.:d
I Cant Speak English ! my english is very very bad ! But my spanish very very good !
¿Por qué has elegido el español?x
Why have you chosen Spanish?x

آخرین ویرایش:
WOOOOW, what a great topic! :xd
I love this topic because no moderator is posting on it, so we can rock and roll here!
pillowfight.gif
d

I'm sorry, but although they have tried many times to make a good movie from a game, or vice versa, the results (almost always) have been a lousy game (or movie).d

Lots of examples exist:d

Movies:d
Doom
Max Payne
Silent Hill

Games:d
Shrek games
Matrix games

Exceptions (games):d
Batman Arkham Asylum
Chronicles of Riddick

But I hope this time they do it better than before. :)d