Free Discussion About Games

so let's talk about this R*'s new masterpiece "Red Dead Redemption"
as i mentioned it before i'm quittin' playin' games
but this damn RD Redemption is kinda irresistible
i mean i saw the review of GS and it was like OMFFG
fortunately or unfortunately the PC version isn't out yet but i'm not sure that i can keep my quittin' schedule as planned; after release
wish me luck

آخرین ویرایش:
Oh thanx god . After a long long time finally a good topic .

C'mon guys please be more active . Most of the topics during the last month were bullshits . They really made me sick . " FanWaves " ! that's the name that i choose for the last month . It was started by Splintercell : Conviction , continued with Alan Wake and now Xbox 360 graphic power and red dead : redemption's resolution topics became a new heaven for fanboys . I get all bent out of shape when i see those dumbs .

Today i wanna talk about a famous writer , who is suffering from his Nightmares . Soon his beautiful tiny world turn into ruin and the situation getting worse with his wife missing. Now , he has only one buddy . a buddy that is also his only way to survive . Think for a moment . Can you guess what I'm talking about ? That's right ! Lights.

Something that is obvious is that Alan Wake is a storyline-base game . Recently , i heard such a crazy things about the game . I think it's not fair to talk about remedy's masterpiece so easily . It's easy to find every aspect of a masterpiece in it . Great storyline , dense atmosphere , awesome graphic , unique visual effects , masterly gameplay and etc . But though , there are some weaknesses in the game . In my opinion it has more than enough potential to became another Microsoft's blockbuster .

A note for those fanboys ( oh sorry ! gamers ) that think Alan Wake is an average game : at first drink a fresh water then be chill out and finally experiment your best moments of your whole life .

my rate to this game is : 9.7

god this Borderlands is LONG
and not in a good way, it's like doing the same thing or traveling half of teh world for just a bottle of booze? oh
I was impressed at first and was comparing it to giants like Fallout 3 but now I can see the difference clearly

dude I'm at like 26 and I've been frustrated since lvl 20-something
I really want to finish it and not leave it as half eaten but it's leaving me no choice
Maybe it was me too since I tried doing all sub-missions too, following old habits
but naow I'm after main quest but the game doesn't even show main quest in another category, how am I supposed to do with a childhood tragedy, sorry ozzy got me there, how am I supposed to do if I just want to finish teh main game? huh? answer me you gear/x box

and more and more things are roang with the game, I've got this rifle for like 6 levels now that I ain't find anything even similar to it's strength, how you call that balance

the post-office-thingy that supposed to teleport you? nice idea on paper but useless since at best you can find one on any map and it's at their entrance, dudes, go buy TES IV: Oblivion, it's gotta be cheap now, and learn a thing or two

I'm gonna finish teh main quest and get rid of it, dude my high hopes are gone, long gone

dude I'm at like 26 and I've been frustrated since lvl 20-something
I really want to finish it and not leave it as half eaten but it's leaving me no choice
Maybe it was me too since I tried doing all sub-missions too, following old habits
but naow I'm after main quest but the game doesn't even show main quest in another category, how am I supposed to do with a childhood tragedy, sorry ozzy got me there, how am I supposed to do if I just want to finish teh main game? huh? answer me you gear/x box

and more and more things are roang with the game, I've got this rifle for like 6 levels now that I ain't find anything even similar to it's strength, how you call that balance

the post-office-thingy that supposed to teleport you? nice idea on paper but useless since at best you can find one on any map and it's at their entrance, dudes, go buy TES IV: Oblivion, it's gotta be cheap now, and learn a thing or two

I'm gonna finish teh main quest and get rid of it, dude my high hopes are gone, long gone

dude, you tried teh co-op ?

why the heck was i waiting for SC:C for the last three years?! Indeed, was that worth that much waiting? of course not... it's not what i wanted to play
I wanted a full of stealth game like the previous games - like Double Agent - not an action game with the auto control! with the mark & execute!
BL is a very good game... has a great atmosphere and good shooting elements... but as you said befor hasn't enough variety to entertain the gamers till the end... in totally it's a good game and you should play it, enjoy it and then finish it, not get rid of it

آخرین ویرایش:
hey guys ! what about the recent rumors circling around the psp 2 anouncement in this year's E3?
What you want from a PSP 2 ? I thing its gotta be 3G enabled. And by that I mean a PSPhone !
If Sony pulls it off , its gonna be an amazing gadget in my opinion . last year eurogamer revealed its GPU called powervr sgx 4core version . Experts speculate that this Gpu is somewhere between the original xbox and 360 in terms of processing power ! it sounds overkill , doesnt it ? in fact four times more powerfull than the one used in Iphone 3gs on which recently Epic staff ran a crippled version of Unreal engine 3 !!! However there is always a tradeoff between battery life and processing power when it comes to making a handheld device and how sony will address this issue is yet to be seen.

All in all , If sony wants to snatch the market from Iphone and Nintendo's clutches , they have got to do sth diffrent and appealing with PSP 2 .
Woud you like the next PSP to be phone as well ? I dont know about you , But I have a craving for it !

hey guys ! what about the recent rumors circling around the psp 2 anouncement in this year's E3?
What you want from a PSP 2 ? I thing its gotta be 3G enabled. And by that I mean a PSPhone !
If Sony pulls it off , its gonna be an amazing gadget in my opinion . last year eurogamer revealed its GPU called powervr sgx 4core version . Experts speculate that this Gpu is somewhere between the original xbox and 360 in terms of processing power ! it sounds overkill , doesnt it ? in fact four times more powerfull than the one used in Iphone 3gs on which recently Epic staff ran a crippled version of Unreal engine 3 !!! However there is always a tradeoff between battery life and processing power when it comes to making a handheld device and how sony will address this issue is yet to be seen.

All in all , If sony wants to snatch the market from Iphone and Nintendo's clutches , they have got to do sth diffrent and appealing with PSP 2 .
Woud you like the next PSP to be phone as well ? I dont know about you , But I have a craving for it !
I don't think that a PSP Phone is such a good idea, you know a device doing one thing is better than a combination of things on an average level, hence jack of all trade, master of none , Like digital cameras ; They try to make something that makes HQ Photos & HQ Movies but only photos are in a good quality , as what i said every thing is good for JUST one work , If Sony is wanted to beat iPhone , it's better to make a new device

thanks test84
Sorry for my bad English :blushing:

آخرین ویرایش:

کاربرانی که این گفتگو را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
اگر میخواهی عضوی از بازی سنتر باشی همین حالا ثبت نام کن
or