Free Discussion About Games

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
As if this topic got revived again . actually , the aim of this topic was to help those who want to improve their English . So if you just deign to let me do that , I think you can devolop your writing abilities gradualy .

So what do you think pals ? Would you like me to correct your mistakes or you simply cant stand any opposing views ?

xperator

کاربر سایت
Jul 18, 2007
نام
محمد حسن
i am looking for an adventrue game on x360 but can't find a decent one
i've already tried playing "Fable 2" but it' AI sux
so guys what would you suggest to try ? thanks in advance
So what do you think pals ? Would you like me to correct your mistakes or you simply cant stand any opposing views ?
yeah go on! i appreciate that

devil girl

کاربر سایت
Jun 11, 2008
نام
4tous4
I'm sorry, but although they have tried many times to make a good movie from a game, or vice versa, the results (almost always) have been a lousy game (or movie).d

Lots of examples exist:d

Movies:d
Doom
Max Payne
Silent Hill

Games:d
Shrek games
Matrix games

Exceptions (games):d
Batman Arkham Asylum
Chronicles of Riddick

But I hope this time they do it better than before. :)d

yeah yeah ur right ;)
i think movie makers have no respect for the charechters in the games
they just wont choose the right person for the roll of those charechters in the movies

i think it's a shame (i use this word for Maxpayne movie u know he really wasnt the person for Max Payne or Hitman ofcourse that was awful

devil girl

کاربر سایت
Jun 11, 2008
نام
4tous4
Hey I have an idea let’s talk about a right person for each character that going to be exist in the movies of games like hitman , max payne,…..

I think for Hitman : I don’t know the name but that man that was playing in Movie : Chaos (the bold one) Jason….

For Max Payne : Mel Gibson

And if they made DMC movie : I’d like Ian Somerhalder plays Dante ( I think he can act that Dante’s roll perfectly)

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
Hey I have an idea let’s talk about a right person for each character that is going to play in the movies of games like hitman , max payne,…..

this is my suggestion for Hitman : I don’t know the name but that man that was playing in Movie : Chaos (the bald one) Jason….

For Max Payne : Mel Gibson

And if they made DMC movie : I’d like Ian Somerhalder to play Dante ( I think he can act that Dante’s roll perfectly)

OK lets start with the devil girl !

xperator

کاربر سایت
Jul 18, 2007
نام
محمد حسن
Guys didnt u notice they want to make DMC movie
they should let japaneses make their own game's movies
because americans sux at it just like dragonball evolution movie. americans are good in FX and special effects but they lack good actors for performing martial arts.

the dark knight

کاربر سایت
Aug 9, 2008
نام
سروش

xperator

کاربر سایت
Jul 18, 2007
نام
محمد حسن

mahi58

کاربر سایت
Feb 19, 2007
نام
محمود
That would be great, I sincerely appreciate that.d
i am looking for an adventrue game on x360 but can't find a decent one
i've already tried playing "Fable 2" but it' AI sux
so guys what would you suggest to try ? thanks in advance
Please check out this page. There's a box above the page called "Adventure Popular 20 Index (last 30 days)". As you can see that box includes the most popular adventure games of XBOX 360.d
I hope this helps.d
yeah yeah ur right ;)
i think movie makers have no respect for the charechters in the games
they just wont choose the right person for the roll of those charechters in the movies

i think it's a shame (i use this word for Maxpayne movie u know he really wasnt the person for Max Payne or Hitman ofcourse that was awful
Sorrily, you're right. :(d

xperator

کاربر سایت
Jul 18, 2007
نام
محمد حسن
Please check out this page. There's a box above the page called "Adventure Popular 20 Index (last 30 days)". As you can see that box includes the most popular adventure games of XBOX 360.
i already checked it. gamespot is a good source but its rating system is not always trust worthy. people may have better review and different rate over certain games.
the top adventure games sorted by their own rates. we can't just trust some numbers! can we ? i prefer to ask people opinions and advices

the dark knight

کاربر سایت
Aug 9, 2008
نام
سروش
i already checked it. gamespot is a good source but its rating system is not always trust worthy. people may have better review and different rate over certain games.
the top adventure games sorted by their own rates. we can't just trust some numbers! can we ? i prefer to ask people opinions and advices
you know, idont think that you`d success in this search.
adveture games have dicreased in quantity and quality so far(i mean since 4 or 5 years ago)
and right now ,i dont think there would be many adventure games in world.and most of them are for PC.
any way,i hope you to be successfull,because i am an adventure fan too.but i`m not so hopefuii

in The LORD we trust

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
[you know, idont think that you will succeed in this search.
adveture games have dicreased in quantity and quality so far(i mean since 4 or 5 years ago)
and right now ,i dont think there are many adventure games in world.and most of them are for PC.
any way,i hope you will succeed ( or i wish you succes ),because i am an adventure fan too.but i`m not so hopefuii

Succes is noun and succeed is it's verb .

Instead of im not hopeful , you also can simply say I am skeptical

Good luck

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر