Free Discussion About Games

test84

کاربر سایت
Aug 22, 2006
dude, you tried teh co-op ?
dude, don't get me started
I invited a dude over to play ko-op, so I was at 15 at teh time and he started as an sniper and guess what, the game became so hard that even I couldn't kill minions, so what. I expected atleast 90's Diablo like gameplay in a 2010ish game but what a fool I was.

and online? mr.gay-t-s banned your's truly

BTW:
dude is not smoke

hey guys ! what about the recent rumors circling around the psp 2 anouncement in this year's E3?
What you want from a PSP 2 ? !

ADD FRIGGIN ANALOG STICKS FOR FRAK'S SAKE
YOU HEAR ME MR.JAPANESE DUDE WHO OWNS $ONY?

better graphics never hurt
you graphix wh*re

test84

کاربر سایت
Aug 22, 2006

Fenola

کاربر سایت
Apr 23, 2010
نام
فربد
Hello everyone<br>&nbsp;I'm just hanging around and then saw this topic. afte that I started to read the comments.<br>All of them were awesome but after a few second I was disappointed. <br>Because it was going to get boooooooring after a few comments. <br>So I thought maybe I can take it back to the old days. So here is my question:<br>(If anyone played the Blaze Blue answer this question): What is the real identity of HAKUMEN?<br>&nbsp;I mean who is he? Is he the brother of Ragna? I mean Jin.<br>&nbsp;If he is. how this could be? sorry if I don't know him very well. please don't laugh at me<br>Can anyone answer this question?<br><br>

test84

کاربر سایت
Aug 22, 2006
I was playing the Wolfenstein for x360, oh, reminds me of movies in 90's, so straight to the point.
and I'm done with that Borderlands, at least for a very long time

It's strange how games like Wolfenstein can satisfy me while big budgets like Alan Wake usually phail, it's like ordering Hamburger, you know what you'll get and if you r lucky enough, you'll get what you wanted, since your expectations were low enough, assuming paying such thing is a so so

But when you get something like SC:C you have high expectations and even if it's a very good game (like better than Wolfenstein in my context) you will not satisfy

-=-=-=-=-
and I played first few minutes of BioShock 2, oh, it's almost like a 11yrs old MOD for the first game, I can totally see lack of vitamin Levin in everywhere, even in the menu's, where we used to have psychedelic piano notes for moving around and now he have a simple DING, shame on you

-=-=-=-=-

and I played Alan Wake but since I want to have my room not get burned by fanz here, I try to stick with not-so-pop gamez 4 naow

Fenola

کاربر سایت
Apr 23, 2010
نام
فربد
I know it is too hard when some games embrace us but I never look at them somehow that they embrace me I just look at this like a process and I know what you feels because it's too hard when SC conviction doesn't have any relation with the oldest game in game play but if you look at this in other way you will see this some process won't you

Polaris

کاربر سایت
Aug 14, 2007
Thank God for the creator of this topic ... First I assumed that most of people visiting here are a bunch of illiterate juveniles spending their precious times playing some video games ... and Now I see that most of you are literates and can write flawlessly ...
OK let me introduce myself first: I am Amir . I have been graduated from Arak azad university .. my major was English literature .. Currently I am studying Microsoft MCSE and MCITP . I am a network expert and of course I am 28 years old!!! .I am a PC fan gamer . Any question?. Ok thanks

Leo.Kennedy

کاربر سایت
Jun 17, 2010
[LTR]What's up guys? this is the first time that i try to write sth in this Forum. i just wanted to create a new topic but because i am a newcomer i couldn't. so i have a favor. would you please introduce some pc games that are in genre of Horror and at the same time are like Resident evil game series? i mean i want horror games which let you to BUY WEAPONS and let you UPGRADE THEM. I DONT WANT THOSE RIDICULOUS GAMES THAT YOU JUST FIND SOME WEAPONS DURING THE MISSION. I need a game which let you BUY and Upgrade weapons. like resident evils or S.T.A.K.E.R or Bio Shock.

thanks people.
[/LTR]

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر