Dino Crisis Fan-Made Remake

ARTHUR WESKER

“We can’t change what’s done, we can only move on.
کاربر فعال
Jan 25, 2018
نام
Albiceleste

5. Dino Crisis​

Oh Capcom you really are leaving money on the table with this one, aren't you? It's been long enough now that we've forgiven you for clearly doing so many lines in the bathroom that the idea of taking the Dino Crisis series to space seemed like a good one, and we just want this series back down on terra firma, please!

It's Resident Evil, with Dinosaurs. I can't imagine a single person who isn't at least tempted to see what a game with this description would be like, yet after the critical lambasting that Dino Crisis 3 received, at least when compared to the first two games, it seems like the franchise has been fossilized for good.

Rumours began swirling that a remake was on the cards from Capcom, but those died when it was revealed that the almighty Resident Evil 3 was to receive that prestigious treatment. However, the release of that title actually set a bit of a precedent. The team has an amazing new graphical engine, and was able to convert the third Resi game in short order, so would it be such a stretch to apply this to the original Dino Crisis?

10 Exceptional Horror Video Games That Deserve A Comeback

ARTHUR WESKER

“We can’t change what’s done, we can only move on.
کاربر فعال
Jan 25, 2018
نام
Albiceleste
Admittedly, it’s hard to see Capcom looking back to Dino Crisis given how much success it’s enjoying with Resident Evil, but I’d settle to see Dino Crisis come back from the brink of extinction on a platform like GOG. The only way to legally play the game is to buy a physical copy, and they aren’t cheap. As I’ve said in a previous article about The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth: “It’s pretty hard to lobby for a sequel to a series that almost nobody can play”. This is a cult classic for a reason, one that deserves to be reimagined for modern audiences. Fans are still working on mods for the first game, so it’s not been completely forgotten. Go on Capcom, spare no expense.

What if: Capcom gave Dino Crisis a Resident Evil-like remake?

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر