43724376590678437643.png

1ixh_%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B2%DB%8C1-.gif

8489_تصاویر1.gif

>>>>>Screenshot<<<<<

<><><><>
>>>>>Concept Art<<<<<

Cyberpunk-2077_2018_06-12-18_026.jpg Cyberpunk-2077_2018_06-12-18_027.jpg
>>>>>Screenshot<<<<<

http___images.gamersyde.com_image_cyberpunk_2077-39064-2618_0001.jpg http___images.gamersyde.com_image_cyberpunk_2077-39064-2618_0002.jpg http___images.gamersyde.com_image_cyberpunk_2077-39064-2618_0003.jpg

http___images.gamersyde.com_image_cyberpunk_2077-39064-2618_0004.jpg
<><><><>
>>>>>Concept Art<<<<<

http___images.gamersyde.com_image_cyberpunk_2077-39119-2618_0001.jpg

http___images.gamersyde.com_image_cyberpunk_2077-39119-2618_0002.jpg

http___images.gamersyde.com_image_cyberpunk_2077-39119-2618_0004.jpg

http___images.gamersyde.com_image_cyberpunk_2077-39119-2618_0003.jpg
>>>>>Screenshot<<<<<

<><><><>
>>>>>Key Art<<<<<

در صورت لود نشدن تصاویر صفحه را Refresh کنید
>>>>>Screenshot<<<<<

<><><><>

>>>>>Concept Art<<<<<

<><><><>

>>>>>Key Art<<<<<

343y_ویدیوها1.gif

============================

تاریخچه مختصر دنیای سایبرپانک 2077- بخش اول
تاریخچه مختصر دنیای سایبرپانک 2077- بخش دوم
تاریخچه مختصر دنیای سایبرپانک 2077- بخش سوم
تاریخچه مختصر دنیای سایبرپانک 2077- بخش چهارم
تاریخچه مختصر دنیای سایبرپانک 2077- بخش پنجم و آخر
تاریخچه تشکیل شهر نایت سیتی
افسانه جانی سیلورهند
تاریخچه شرکت آراساکا

با تشکر از @mobin.hb96

===================================
تاریخچه بازی بخش 1
تاریخچه بازی بخش 2
تاریخچه بازی بخش 3
تاریخچه بازی بخش 4
تاریخچه بازی بخش 5
تاریخچه بازی بخش 6
تاریخچه بازی بخش 7
تاریخچه بازی بخش 8
تاریخچه بازی بخش 9

با تشکر از @armin_shadow

========================================

نگاهی بر Cyberpunk 2077 بخش اول

با تشکر از @darksider666

Last edited by a moderator:

pxc33

کاربر سایت
Dec 4, 2011
نام
علی
نظر یکی که 10 ساعت بازی کرده.

Hey everybody, I wrote early impressions of the game a couple of days ago when I only had maybe four to five hours of game time, so I thought I would come back and provide additional impressions of the game after 10 hours of game time.

Please note that the impression does not contain any story spoilers and is pretty broad in stroke.

Story

The story of cyberpunk is unexpected in many ways, and I think they did an excellent job of ensuring that people won't know how it's going to be told or how vital a lot of the characters that were revealed through gameplay and trailers will be. I'm not saying that the characters that have been revealed are going to be useless or incredibly important, but I will say that I was delighted to see how the story plays out after the first act.

One of the strongest aspects of the game so far is its writing and its pacing. Some of you might have noticed that I said that I completed Act One within 4 hours, but truth be told, my experience was quite a bit longer and was more in line with what other people with early copies had said where it had taken them you know around six hours to get through.

Now for reference, I am someone who is often annoyed with how long games are. The last really long game that I enjoyed was the Witcher 3, and the last long game that I noticed needed to be cut down significantly because there were multiple times where it felt that the game was over was the Last of Us Part 2. So it's incredible that I could essentially play 6 hours of the game and feel like only 4 hours had passed.

To go back to the writing of the story so far, I find that many of the characters are well written. They have great voice actors, and I feel like every character has a unique personality that stands out and makes them memorable.

Gameplay

When it comes to the gameplay of cyberpunk, I'm finding that the two main pillars, driving and shooting, are well thought out and have a layer of complexity to them that is almost overwhelming in a sense. There's a lot of perks, weapons, and vehicles to choose from, and it basically covers just about any play style you want to have. Compared to other RPGs, the amount of variety is on the level of a Bethesda game. You truly can decide to be a unique character that no one else will copy one to one. I still have not even scratched the surface of many of the perks, weapons, and vehicles that you can obtain. There is just so much.

Gunplay in particular is very satisfying. The weapons have great sounds and animations attached to them, and overall I would describe it as being punchy.

Vehicles sound like cars in a Forza game. It's ridiculous. Their handling feels more in line with GTAs, but that just makes it even more fun.

Quests

So far, I've done mainly the main quests and some side missions, and I find that a lot of them are well-paced but they aren't anything groundbreaking or mind-blowing. I do need to stress that you should temper your expectations for the gameplay of the quests themselves. It's not as diverse in terms of approach as the gameplay trailers have made them. One of the things that I wanted to highlight was that the game's hacking ability doesn't feel intuitive enough to want to use. It's like a hybrid of Watch Dogs and that annoying little mini-game puzzle in Spiderman PS4.

World

The environments that you experience on these quests are all well detailed and well lit. But it feels like there isn't the type of life that you're expecting. Population density is only felt when you're in clubs or walking out of your apartment.

What doesn't wow me about the game is the worldbuilding and immersion. Again, when I think of RPGs, I tend to think of CD Projekt red games like the Witcher 3 or Bethesda RPGs like Fallout and The Elder Scrolls, where worldbuilding and immersion are critical. One of the issues that I have with cyberpunk regarding that is that there seems to be a lack of attention to a lot of small detail to actions that tons of players who are familiar with RPG's love to engage with. I'm talking mainly about being able to see a chair and go sit in it, or seeing a shop and actually being able to go into it, rather than only limited to interactions with the environment when it's a mission.

The most immersive aspect of the game is that you are in the first person 100% of the time.

Wanted system mini-rant

I want to go on a mini rant about the Wanted System in the game. When you commit a crime in front of people, you will begin to attract police attention, and as a result, you have literally two options when it comes to engaging the police: you either kill them all and then escape or you don't kill them all, and you escape. There is no getting arrested. You just die or escape.

There also isn't any sort of bounty system in place that carries weight. You get told that a bounty / warrant is placed on you, but when you walk past a group of cops on the road, unless you're in their face, they aren't even phased by you. It just doesn't make any sense to me that the police don't automatically recognize you if you just escaped from an intense situation where you killed a couple of cops 3 minutes ago.

Final thoughts as I continue playing

I've played 10 hours so far and I've had a lot of good fun with the game there is a lot to like about it and there is a lot too be disappointed with.

I think people really need to temper their expectations for what they think that they're getting. It feels like it should have been deeper and it isn't.

This game feels like a 7 out of 10 to me currently.

majidred2011

< RED PHANTOM >
کاربر سایت
Jul 16, 2011
نام
Majid
What doesn't wow me about the game is the worldbuilding and immersion. Again, when I think of RPGs, I tend to think of CD Projekt red games like the Witcher 3 or Bethesda RPGs like Fallout and The Elder Scrolls, where worldbuilding and immersion are critical. One of the issues that I have with cyberpunk regarding that is that there seems to be a lack of attention to a lot of small detail to actions that tons of players who are familiar with RPG's love to engage with. I'm talking mainly about being able to see a chair and go sit in it, or seeing a shop and actually being able to go into it, rather than only limited to interactions with the environment when it's a mission.
[/SPOILER]
بقیه حرفاش کاری ندارم این قسمتش خیلی نگرانم کرد :|

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
بقیه حرفاش کاری ندارم این قسمتش خیلی نگرانم کرد :|

اصلا حرفش جور در نمیاد توی ویچر 3 هیچ کدوم از این کار ها رو نمیشد کرد. طرف خودش تو این متن نه , یکی دیگه از پستاش اعتراف میکنه که دنبال یـ تجربه کاملا سند باکس میگشته یـ چیزی در حد بازیای بتزدا که اصلا تو این اسکیل نشده (راکستارش نمیتونه چه برسه به CDPR) . فلسه بازی سازی CDPR با بتزدا کلا فرق داره بتزدا بیشتر رو سند باکس بودن بازیش تمرکز داره CDPR بیشتر رو داستان خوب معلومه وقتی تمرکز رو میبری رو داستان نمیتونی اون ازادی عمل رو بدی سر ویچر 3 هم دقیقا همینجور بود الانم قطعا همینجور خواهد بود .

آخرین ویرایش:

FERYGAMER

کاربر سایت
May 5, 2013
نام
فرنود
نظر یکی که 10 ساعت بازی کرده.

Hey everybody, I wrote early impressions of the game a couple of days ago when I only had maybe four to five hours of game time, so I thought I would come back and provide additional impressions of the game after 10 hours of game time.

Please note that the impression does not contain any story spoilers and is pretty broad in stroke.

Story

The story of cyberpunk is unexpected in many ways, and I think they did an excellent job of ensuring that people won't know how it's going to be told or how vital a lot of the characters that were revealed through gameplay and trailers will be. I'm not saying that the characters that have been revealed are going to be useless or incredibly important, but I will say that I was delighted to see how the story plays out after the first act.

One of the strongest aspects of the game so far is its writing and its pacing. Some of you might have noticed that I said that I completed Act One within 4 hours, but truth be told, my experience was quite a bit longer and was more in line with what other people with early copies had said where it had taken them you know around six hours to get through.

Now for reference, I am someone who is often annoyed with how long games are. The last really long game that I enjoyed was the Witcher 3, and the last long game that I noticed needed to be cut down significantly because there were multiple times where it felt that the game was over was the Last of Us Part 2. So it's incredible that I could essentially play 6 hours of the game and feel like only 4 hours had passed.

To go back to the writing of the story so far, I find that many of the characters are well written. They have great voice actors, and I feel like every character has a unique personality that stands out and makes them memorable.

Gameplay

When it comes to the gameplay of cyberpunk, I'm finding that the two main pillars, driving and shooting, are well thought out and have a layer of complexity to them that is almost overwhelming in a sense. There's a lot of perks, weapons, and vehicles to choose from, and it basically covers just about any play style you want to have. Compared to other RPGs, the amount of variety is on the level of a Bethesda game. You truly can decide to be a unique character that no one else will copy one to one. I still have not even scratched the surface of many of the perks, weapons, and vehicles that you can obtain. There is just so much.

Gunplay in particular is very satisfying. The weapons have great sounds and animations attached to them, and overall I would describe it as being punchy.

Vehicles sound like cars in a Forza game. It's ridiculous. Their handling feels more in line with GTAs, but that just makes it even more fun.

Quests

So far, I've done mainly the main quests and some side missions, and I find that a lot of them are well-paced but they aren't anything groundbreaking or mind-blowing. I do need to stress that you should temper your expectations for the gameplay of the quests themselves. It's not as diverse in terms of approach as the gameplay trailers have made them. One of the things that I wanted to highlight was that the game's hacking ability doesn't feel intuitive enough to want to use. It's like a hybrid of Watch Dogs and that annoying little mini-game puzzle in Spiderman PS4.

World

The environments that you experience on these quests are all well detailed and well lit. But it feels like there isn't the type of life that you're expecting. Population density is only felt when you're in clubs or walking out of your apartment.

The most immersive aspect of the game is that you are in the first person 100% of the time.

Wanted system mini-rant

I want to go on a mini rant about the Wanted System in the game. When you commit a crime in front of people, you will begin to attract police attention, and as a result, you have literally two options when it comes to engaging the police: you either kill them all and then escape or you don't kill them all, and you escape. There is no getting arrested. You just die or escape.

There also isn't any sort of bounty system in place that carries weight. You get told that a bounty / warrant is placed on you, but when you walk past a group of cops on the road, unless you're in their face, they aren't even phased by you. It just doesn't make any sense to me that the police don't automatically recognize you if you just escaped from an intense situation where you killed a couple of cops 3 minutes ago.

Final thoughts as I continue playing

I've played 10 hours so far and I've had a lot of good fun with the game there is a lot to like about it and there is a lot too be disappointed with.

I think people really need to temper their expectations for what they think that they're getting. It feels like it should have been deeper and it isn't.

This game feels like a 7 out of 10 to me currently.

, you have literally two options when it comes to engaging the police: you either kill them all and then escape or you don't kill them all, and you escape. There is no getting arrested. You just die or escap

ای بابا :/... پیش‌بینی میکردم که یک سری سناریو بامزه و باحال قراره برای آزادی از دست پلیس رخ بده وقتی دستگیر میشی ولی کلا صورت مسئله رو پاک کردن :|
خیلی با این جملش موافقم there is a lot to like about it and there is a lot too be disappointed with

Reactions: pxc33

saeedonly

کاربر سایت
Nov 22, 2012
طرف خودشم تو Resetera گفته که مطمئنم خیلیا اینجا الان حرفای منو میخونن و روز عرضه بازی میکنن و بعدش میان اینجا میگن این یارو چی میگفته.من خودم از این نگرانم طرف ویچر 3 رو دوست داشته ولی کوئستای سایبر رو فوق العاده ندونسته.البته یه بازی طولانی رو نمیشه با تجربه ده ساعته طرف قضاوت کرد.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
طرف خودشم تو Resetera گفته که مطمئنم خیلیا اینجا الان حرفای منو میخونن و روز عرضه بازی میکنن و بعدش میان اینجا میگن این یارو چی میگفته.من خودم از این نگرانم طرف ویچر 3 رو دوست داشته ولی کوئستای سایبر رو فوق العاده ندونسته.البته یه بازی طولانی رو نمیشه با تجربه ده ساعته طرف قضاوت کرد.
کیفیت کوئست های فرعی بازی به نظرم تضمین شده هستش (فرعی به معنی اونایی که آرک داستانی جدا دارن) چیزی که منو نگران میکنه زیاد شدن Activity های بازی هستش . Quest Log بازی رو تو یکی از ویدیو ها دیدم باید بگم هولی شت چقدر Activity هایی که اونجا ثبت شده بود زیاد بود !!! این قضیه ممکنه رو کیفیت کلی بخش Exploring بازی اثر منفی بزاره چون قشنگ پیداست حکم فیلر دارن . چیزی که من امیدوار بودم CDPR ازش دوری کنه همین فیلر ها بود که ظاهرا نه تنها کمتر نشدن بلکه بیشتر هم شدن !!!

mobin.hb96

کاربر سایت
Feb 12, 2019
نام
مبین
خود منتقد گیم اسپات میگفت بعد ۱۶ ساعت تازه حس میکرد بازی داره وارد محدوده اصلیش میشه.
۱۰ ساعت صرفا حکم دست گرمی داره برا این بازی.

خودتونو درگیر این نیمچه نقد ها بر اساس چند ساعت بازی نکنید.
۶ روز دیگه میاد و واردش میشید خودتون یا حداقل نقد های کامل میاد و میخونید.
کیفیت کوئست های فرعی بازی به نظرم تضمین شده هستش (فرعی به معنی اونایی که آرک داستانی جدا دارن) چیزی که منو نگران میکنه زیاد شدن Activity های بازی هستش . Quest Log بازی رو تو یکی از ویدیو ها دیدم باید بگم هولی شت چقدر Activity هایی که اونجا ثبت شده بود زیاد بود !!! این قضیه ممکنه رو کیفیت کلی بخش Exploring بازی اثر منفی بزاره چون قشنگ پیداست حکم فیلر دارن . چیزی که من امیدوار بودم CDPR ازش دوری کنه همین فیلر ها بود که ظاهرا نه تنها کمتر نشدن بلکه بیشتر هم شدن !!!
فیلر ینی چی؟
تو ویچر۳ مثلا؟
اونجا هم کوئست لاگ پر بود ولی جز گنج پیدا کردن ها باقیشون همگی روایت مختص خودشون و جذابیت های خودشونو داشتن. بدون فچ کوئست.

بعید میدونم این بازی مسیر دیگه ای رفته باشه.
کوئست هایی مثل گنج و ... هم خب کاملا اپشناله. تو ویچر هم به اکسپلوریشن اسیب نزد. اینجا هم بعیده بزنه.

kourooshkabir25

کاربر سایت
Apr 4, 2017
خود منتقد گیم اسپات میگفت بعد ۱۶ ساعت تازه حس میکرد بازی داره وارد محدوده اصلیش میشه.
۱۰ ساعت صرفا حکم دست گرمی داره برا این بازی.

خودتونو درگیر این نیمچه نقد ها بر اساس چند ساعت بازی نکنید.
۶ روز دیگه میاد و واردش میشید خودتون یا حداقل نقد های کامل میاد و میخونید.

فیلر ینی چی؟
تو ویچر۳ مثلا؟
اونجا هم کوئست لاگ پر بود ولی جز گنج پیدا کردن ها باقیشون همگی روایت مختص خودشون و جذابیت های خودشونو داشتن. بدون فچ کوئست.

کوئست هایی مثل گنج و ... هم خب کاملا اپشناله. تو ویچر هم به اکسپلوریشن اسیب نزد. اینجا هم بعیده بزنه.
از نظر گیم پلی فج کوئست بودن

mobin.hb96

کاربر سایت
Feb 12, 2019
نام
مبین

اصلا حرفش جور در نمیاد توی ویچر 3 هیچ کدوم از این کار ها رو نمیشد کرد. طرف خودش تو این متن نه , یکی دیگه از پستاش اعتراف میکنه که دنبال یـ تجربه کاملا سند باکس میگشته یـ چیزی در حد بازیای بتزدا که اصلا تو این اسکیل نشده (راکستارش نمیتونه چه برسه به CDPR) . فلسه بازی سازی CDPR با بتزدا کلا فرق داره بتزدا بیشتر رو سند باکس بودن بازیش تمرکز داره CDPR بیشتر رو داستان خوب معلومه وقتی تمرکز رو میبری رو داستان نمیتونی اون ازادی عمل رو بدی سر ویچر 3 هم دقیقا همینجور بود الانم قطعا همینجور خواهد بود .
دقیقا منم همین به چشمم اومد
ویچر کلا سندباکس خیلی خوبی فراهم نمیکرد. چون تمرکزش خیلی بیشتر روی روایت بود.
همزمان ایمرژن و سند باکس ارتباطی با هم ندارن واقعا. ویچر سند باکس خوبی نبود ولی تو ایمرژن بی نقص عمل کرد.
این مواردی که میگه به سند باکس مربوطه که خب از اولم مشخص بود به بازی های بتزدا نمیرسه.(همونطور که اون ها توی بحث روایت به این نمیرسن)

کلا اون اولش که گفت شبیه بازی های بتزدا یا ویچر۳، به نظرم حرفاش فقط راجب بتزدا بود.

نهایتا منم دوس دارم بازی ایمرژن ویچر۳، سندباکس اسکایریم، ازادی زلدا و ورد بیلدینگ دقیق gta رو داشت ولی خب با این اسکوپ جدا شدنی نیست. حداقل الان شدنی نیست.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
فیلر ینی چی؟
تو ویچر۳ مثلا؟

فیلر مثل همون علامت سوال های جزیره Skellige وگرنه فچ کوئست که نه , به هیچ وجه فچ کوست بازی نداشت ولی خوب واسه یکی مثل من که مپ بازی رو میخواستم شخم بزنم قشنگ به چشم میومدن. یادم نمیره چقدر سر اون علامت سوالا با خودم کلنجار میرفتم . ویچر کلا بازی پرفکتی نبود ولی خوب اینقدر تو یک سری بخشا عالی بود که بقیه بخش هاش رو پوشش میداد . حالا اینجا امیدوارم سر CP2077 واقعا اشتباه کنم ولی خوب از همین الان معلومه چقدر رو بازی حساسیت بالاست واقعا این قضیه رو نمیشه انکار کرد

Hamid Payne

کاربر سایت
Jun 29, 2012
نام
حمیدرضا
کار سایبرپانک تو بخش گیم پلی خیلی سخته، از نظر دنیا و پویایی محیط، الان انتظار همه چیزی هست در حد GTA که راکستار سال های سال روش سرمایه گذاری کرده و استانداردی رو ایجاد کرده که تا الان هیچ سازنده نتونسته حتی نزدیکش بشه!
از طرف دیگه سایبرپانک یه اکشن نقش آفرینیه که بعد ویچر 3، توسط سازنده همین بازی داره ارائه میشه! این یعنی علاوه بر انتظارات بالا، باید بتونه مراحل متنوع و پیچیده ای رو ارائه بده.

بزرگ ترین چالش بازی به نظرم همین پویایی دنیا و تو خالی نبودش هست که تو این زمینه احتمالا مستقیم با GTA مقایسه میشه. جهان آزاد مدرنی رو من یادم نمیاد که از یه بازی "خوب" تونسته باشه فراتر بره و دلیلش هم استاندارد راکستار هست. تو جهان آزادهایی که تم سنتی دارن، میشه دنیا رو با پوشش گیاهی، چند تا حیوون و دریاچه و یه سری هم آیتم که بین اینها چندتا آلونک، غار و همچین مواردی باشه پر کرد اما تو یه جهان آزاد مدرن پلیر انتظار داره که محیط بازی با هدف طراحی شده باشه و اصطلاحا توخالی نباشه.

در کل CD باید در عین اینکه با استانداردی که خودش با ویچر 3 ایجاد کرده، رقابت کنه، از طرف دیگه با راکستار هم طرف بشه که این تا الان حتی تو یه موردش هم غیر ممکن بوده و رو دست هیچ کدوم این بازی ها، بازی دیگه ای بلند نشده چه برسه هر دو! محدودیت های سخت افزار رو هم باید این بین در نظر گرفت که مشخصه CD رو خیلی آزار داد. حداقل شخصا امیدوارم بازی از بعد فنی با انتقاد مواجه نشه هر چند که احتمالش کمه احتمالا.

Reactions: dark souls

mobin.hb96

کاربر سایت
Feb 12, 2019
نام
مبین
فیلر مثل همون علامت سوال های جزیره Skellige وگرنه فچ کوئست که نه , به هیچ وجه فچ کوست بازی نداشت ولی خوب واسه یکی مثل من که مپ بازی رو میخواستم شخم بزنم قشنگ به چشم میومدن. یادم نمیره چقدر سر اون علامت سوالا با خودم کلنجار میرفتم . ویچر کلا بازی پرفکتی نبود ولی خوب اینقدر تو یک سری بخشا عالی بود که بقیه بخش هاش رو پوشش میداد . حالا اینجا امیدوارم سر CP2077 واقعا اشتباه کنم ولی خوب از همین الان معلومه چقدر رو بازی حساسیت بالاست واقعا این قضیه رو نمیشه انکار کرد
اره ولی خب اونا اخه به کوئست لاگ ربط نداشتن.
راجب این بخش هم موافقم کلا این encounter ها نیازی به مشخش شدن رو مپ ندارن که یکی مثل من شرطی شه تک تکشونو بره. که واقعا جذابیتشون از دست میرفت دیگه کم کم.
خصوصا اسکلیگا که واقعا خسته شده بودم بسکه با قایق اینور اونور رفتم.
باید پراکنده و داینامیک پخش باشن تو بازی.
نمونه عالیش این رخداد های رندوم رد دد ۲.
یا حتی لول ساده ترش هم اگه میخوان بزارن رندوم و متنوع باشه برا افزایش حس اکسپلوریشن. دونه دونه تو مپ مشخص نشه.

Reactions: Imaginative

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر