Crysis 2 VS Killzone 3 Final Round

• Thread starter Thread starter DieDie
  • تاریخ آغاز تاریخ آغاز

گرافیک کدام بازی بالاتر هست؟

• مجموع رای دهنده‌ها
اگه کم باشه لطفا بگید اضافه کنم ؟! البته سعی میکنم بروزش کنم .
CVG:
"best looking fps ever"

Eurogamer:
"But it is a world whose intricacy and realism will cause you to stop and stare long after the first drop of the jaw. The sway of tree-tops; the spray of a decorative fountain; the flames erupting from a burst gas pipe: incidental details that grab your attention for their quiet, shocking realism. Who knows how Crytek managed to squeeze Cry Engine 3 onto the consoles while maintaining such extraordinary level of detail? But this world sits next to Uncharted 2's as the most detailed and well-expressed yet seen on our TVs."

IGN:
"Crysis 2 on Xbox 360 has taken the crown for best graphics in a console game"

PSU:
"best looking shooter on PlayStation 3"

electripig:
"Crysis 2 is outstanding in almost every department, not least its visuals, which are the very best either PS3 or Xbox 360 has to offer right now"

GamesRadar:
"Crysis 2 does run on consoles, and it does so beautifully. We're calling it now: Crysis 2 is possibly the best-looking console game ever."

justpushstart.com
"I find Crysis 2 visuals to be superior to similar shooters like Call of Duty: Black Ops or Killzone 3."

xg247.co.uk
"Crysis 2 is definitely the best looking game on consoles and PC"

denofgeek
"I honestly think that this may well be the single best looking FPS I've ever seen, on any platform. It really does look that good."

XXLGaming:
"The games visuals were just jaw dropping and I have to agree when Crytek says it is setting the bar in console gaming graphics. Just wow."

Giantbomb:
But if you're coming to Crysis 2 expecting Crytek to raise the bar and blow you away all over again, you might be disappointed with the way the console versions perform."

joystiq:
Though about the millionth FPS built around a plot of an alien invasion, give or take a few, it's also the most beautiful.

destructoid:
Naturally, the gameplay is all wrapped up with some of the most gorgeous visuals you'll see in a videogame.

gameinformer:
Crytek wisely sticks to the traits that made the first game successful while simultaneously pushing the boundaries of graphical fidelity.

1up:
"Possibly the most visually impressive game you'll play this year" -
"I honestly think that this may well be the single best looking FPS I've ever seen, on any platform. It really does look that good." - denofgeek
Crysis 2 is just as visually impressive as its predecessor, even on PS3 and 360.

gamezone:
The game looks utterly stunning and is arguably one of the best-looking shooters on consoles. I'm still undecided whether Crysis 2 looks better than the original game, but the fact that there is a discussion about which looks better speaks volumes on what Crytek was able to accomplish with their engine.

videogamer:
It might come up slightly short compared to Killzone 3 in raw mettle, with an occasionally inconsistent framerate on our PS3 version, but the game is leagues ahead in terms of artistic accomplishment.

strategyinformer:
Crysis 2 is bloody gorgeous, and by far one of the most polished games we've ever played. Watching the cityscape come crashing down around you in all its HD glory is quite the sight, especially in some of the more open areas midway through the main campaign. Whether you've diving across rooftops or making your way into the heart of an alien hive, it's all jaw-dropping throughout.

:OPM
Better Looking than Killzone 3
CRYSIS 2 is visually elite FPS which pushes the genre into regions no-one else on PS3 has explored.

Digital Trends:
Crysis 2 is the best-looking game ever made for consoles. There really isn’t anything that compares to it. When it comes to consoles, there is a ceiling to the graphical quality–there is only so much a console can do. You won’t come home and pop in a game on your 360 and suddenly be fooled with graphics so good you think they are live-action, the hardware just isn’t up to it. That being said, Crysis 2 does things I simply didn’t know where possible on a console. The game looks stunning, but beyond that, the most impressive thing is the level of detail

gamingbolt
Best looking PlayStation 3 game till date, Nanosuit 2 is a blast to use, Great variation in enemies, AI is top notch, World is fairly open ended giving the player some tactical options, Great voice acting and background score to keep things moving.

آخرین ویرایش:
Reactions: محمد رضا mr
خیلی خوب می شد این بازی قبل kz3 می اومد.بازم می گم تا یه مقایسه head to head صورت نگیره نمی شه با چهار تا حرف به نتیجه رسید.منتقد ممکنه در لحظه تصمیم بگیره ولی مقایسه head to head که زیر و بم بازی ها رو بیرن بکشه به نظرم خیلی بهتر می تونه نتیجه رو مشخص کنه.خب الان که حدود 3 سال هست goty گرافیک برای ps3 هست و احتمالا امسال هم برای ps3 می مونه.ولی پایان سال اگه خدا بخواد بازم به هم می رسیم و اون موقع هم می تونیم دوباره بحث کنیم.

خیلی خوب می شد این بازی قبل kz3 می اومد.بازم می گم تا یه مقایسه head to head صورت نگیره نمی شه با چهار تا حرف به نتیجه رسید.منتقد ممکنه در لحظه تصمیم بگیره ولی مقایسه head to head که زیر و بم بازی ها رو بیرن بکشه به نظرم خیلی بهتر می تونه نتیجه رو مشخص کنه.خب الان که حدود 3 سال هست goty گرافیک برای ps3 هست و احتمالا امسال هم برای ps3 می مونه.ولی پایان سال اگه خدا بخواد بازم به هم می رسیم و اون موقع هم می تونیم دوباره بحث کنیم.
حالا باز جای شکرش باقیه تا اخر سال رو مهلت دادی تا پریروز که کار تموم شده بود...

Reactions: u.s.a
نمیشه با چهار تا حرف به نتیجه رسید.

اینا 4 تا حرفه؟=))

اینا معتبرترین سایت و مجله های دنیان
اونوقت میگه 4 تا حرف=))

CVG:
"best looking fps ever"

Eurogamer:
"But it is a world whose intricacy and realism will cause you to stop and stare long after the first drop of the jaw. The sway of tree-tops; the spray of a decorative fountain; the flames erupting from a burst gas pipe: incidental details that grab your attention for their quiet, shocking realism. Who knows how Crytek managed to squeeze Cry Engine 3 onto the consoles while maintaining such extraordinary level of detail? But this world sits next to Uncharted 2's as the most detailed and well-expressed yet seen on our TVs."

IGN:

PSU:

electripig:
"Crysis 2 is outstanding in almost every department, not least its visuals, which are the very best either PS3 or Xbox 360 has to offer right now"

GamesRadar:
"Crysis 2 does run on consoles, and it does so beautifully. We're calling it now: Crysis 2 is possibly the best-looking console game ever."

justpushstart.com
"I find Crysis 2 visuals to be superior to similar shooters like Call of Duty: Black Ops or Killzone 3."

xg247.co.uk

denofgeek
"I honestly think that this may well be the single best looking FPS I've ever seen, on any platform. It really does look that good."

XXLGaming:
"The games visuals were just jaw dropping and I have to agree when Crytek says it is setting the bar in console gaming graphics. Just wow."

Giantbomb:
But if you're coming to Crysis 2 expecting Crytek to raise the bar and blow you away all over again, you might be disappointed with the way the console versions perform."

joystiq:
Though about the millionth FPS built around a plot of an alien invasion, give or take a few, it's also the most beautiful.

destructoid:
Naturally, the gameplay is all wrapped up with some of the most gorgeous visuals you'll see in a videogame.

gameinformer:
Crytek wisely sticks to the traits that made the first game successful while simultaneously pushing the boundaries of graphical fidelity.

1up:
"I honestly think that this may well be the single best looking FPS I've ever seen, on any platform. It really does look that good." - denofgeek
Crysis 2 is just as visually impressive as its predecessor, even on PS3 and 360.

gamezone:
The game looks utterly stunning and is arguably one of the best-looking shooters on consoles. I'm still undecided whether Crysis 2 looks better than the original game, but the fact that there is a discussion about which looks better speaks volumes on what Crytek was able to accomplish with their engine.

videogamer:
It might come up slightly short compared to Killzone 3 in raw mettle, with an occasionally inconsistent framerate on our PS3 version, but the game is leagues ahead in terms of artistic accomplishment.

strategyinformer:
Crysis 2 is bloody gorgeous, and by far one of the most polished games we've ever played. Watching the cityscape come crashing down around you in all its HD glory is quite the sight, especially in some of the more open areas midway through the main campaign. Whether you've diving across rooftops or making your way into the heart of an alien hive, it's all jaw-dropping throughout.

CRYSIS 2 is visually elite FPS which pushes the genre into regions no-one else on PS3 has explored.

Digital Trends:
Crysis 2 is the best-looking game ever made for consoles. There really isn’t anything that compares to it. When it comes to consoles, there is a ceiling to the graphical quality–there is only so much a console can do. You won’t come home and pop in a game on your 360 and suddenly be fooled with graphics so good you think they are live-action, the hardware just isn’t up to it. That being said, Crysis 2 does things I simply didn’t know where possible on a console. The game looks stunning, but beyond that, the most impressive thing is the level of detail

اینا 4 تا حرفه؟=))

اونوقت میگه 4 تا حرف=))

CVG:
"best looking fps ever"

Eurogamer:

IGN:

PSU:

electripig:

GamesRadar:

justpushstart.com

xg247.co.uk

denofgeek

XXLGaming:

Giantbomb:

joystiq:

destructoid:

gameinformer:

1up:

gamezone:

videogamer:

strategyinformer:

Digital Trends:
مطمئنی اگه زمان انتشار این دو تا بازی عوض نمی شد این در مورد kz3 زده نمی شد؟؟

حالا باز جای شکرش باقیه تا اخر سال رو مهلت دادی تا پریروز که کار تموم شده بود...
اول برو اون پست رو بخون.lot سایتی بود که به نظرم با توجه به سابقه اش باید معتبر می بود.من حتی آخر اون پست گفتم منتظر مرجع معتبر تری مثل digital foundary می مونم.

من فن سری killzone هستم
امروز crysis 2 روی ایکس باکسم بازی کردم
دندونام ریخت از بس گرافیک و همه چیش خدا بود :d
مولتیش که نگو ...
این بازی یه شاهکاره ...

اول برو اون پست رو بخون.lot سایتی بود که به نظرم با توجه به سابقه اش باید معتبر می بود.من حتی آخر اون پست گفتم منتظر مرجع معتبر تری مثل digital foundary می مونم.
بحث من اینه اون روز با یه سایت اون طوری نتیجه گیری کردین ولی الان با این همه سایت باز میگین باید دید چی میشه...!
پست اون روزتونم که کامل مشخص بود یکی به نعل میزدین یکی به میخ در هر صورت بی خیال...

اینا 4 تا حرفه؟=))

اونوقت میگه 4 تا حرف=))
به هرحال وحید خودت میدونی روی کنسول نسبت به PC به لعنت خدا نمیارزه اصلا نمیشه راحت بازیش کرد افت فریم داره باز K3 رو با این که 30 فریم بود رو راحت میشد بازی کرد چون افت نداشت
گرافیک عالی روی کنسول باید چاشنی یه فریم متعادل هم باشه که لذت بخش باشه که من اینو تجربه نکردم

خیلی جالبه !
ممکنه بگید چرا زمانی که Kz3 اومد و اون حرف ها تو نقد هاش بود نیومدید بگید منتقد در لحظه تصمیم میگیره ؟
حالا که بازی انحصاری Ps3 نیست ، شد مشکل جابجایی و نقد ها و جو گیر شدن نویسنده هاشون و تصمیم گیری در لحظه ؟ یعی اینا در مورد Kz3 صدق نمیکنه دیگه ؟

نسخه pc که بدون شک می شه crysis 2 ! نسخه کنسولی هم هر موقع توجیهی برای اون افت فریم ریت ها،دیر لود شدن ابجکت ها و تکسچر ها و ... پیدا شد .و ما یه انیمیشن بهتر نسبت به بازی کیلزون 3 دیدیم !
به crysis 2 رای می دیم ! حرف من همونی هست که IGN گفته !

p.s : خطاب به دوستان خوبم ! دست به دامن یک بازی مولتی پلتفرم نشوید :)

نسخه pc که بدون شک می شه crysis 2 ! نسخه کنسولی هم هر موقع توجیهی برای اون افت فریم ریت ها،دیر لود شدن ابجکت ها و تکسچر ها و ... پیدا شد .و ما یه انیمیشن بهتر نسبت به بازی کیلزون 3 دیدیم !
به crysis 2 رای می دیم ! حرف من همونی هست که IGN گفته !

p.s : خطاب به دوستان خوبم ! دست به دامن یک بازی مولتی پلتفرم نشوید :)
دوست عزیز هر سایتی نظر خودشو داره
منم حرف gamespot میزنم
این سایت به بازی کریسیس مدال گرافیک و انیمیشن نداده ولی به کیلزون داده

من نمیدونم این دوستان عزیز ps3فن کی میخوان دست از این تعصباتشون بردارن.ایا تا همین الان کسی میومد بگه فلان بازی مثلا از u2یا gow3گرافیک بهتری داره؟اصلا کسی جرات داشت همچین حرفی بزنه؟حالا که چندتا سایت معتبر نظرشون اینه که c2 بهترین گرافیک کنسولی هست بازم سعی میکنن بپیچونن.ایا اگه این حرفها برای یکی از بازیهای ps3 زده میشد بازم از این حرفا میزدین؟ایا تو این دوسال که u2وgow3و kzپرچمدار گرافیک کنسولی بودن کسی اومد بگه غلط کرده این سایت که بهترین گرافیک انتخاب کرده؟
من خودم هنوز kz3رو بازی نکردم راستش انقدر از بازی بد گفتن که فعلا پشیمونم که بخرم و صبر میکنم قیمتش خیلی پایین بیاد ولی با دیدن تریلرهای hd از این بازی و بازی کردن c2 باید بگم واقعا انتخاب سخته هرچند که خودم سبک بصری c2 رو بیشتر میپسندم پس انقدر بحث نکنید.مطمئن باشید در بعضی جاها گرافیک c2 بهتره بعضی جاها هم kz3 ولی همین که 360 تونست همچین گرافیک عظیمی رو اجرا کنه معادله این که کدوم کنسول قویتر و بازدهی بهتری داره فعلا بهم میخوره و فقط باید فحش نثار مایکرو کرد که یه استودیو بدردبخور نداره که با کد نویسی اختصاصی بتونه حداکثر قدرت گرافیکی بصری این کنسولو نشون بده.
مطمئنی اگه زمان انتشار این دو تا بازی عوض نمی شد این در مورد kz3 زده نمی شد؟؟
عزیزم مگه اینهمه بازی که بعد از u2 یا gow3 اومد نظر این سایتها عوض شد.یه حرفایی میزنین که ادم روانی میشه.

Reactions: Dreadlord
به هرحال وحید خودت میدونی روی کنسول نسبت به PC به لعنت خدا نمیارزه اصلا نمیشه راحت بازیش کرد افت فریم داره باز K3 رو با این که 30 فریم بود رو راحت میشد بازی کرد چون افت نداشت
گرافیک عالی روی کنسول باید چاشنی یه فریم متعادل هم باشه که لذت بخش باشه که من اینو تجربه نکردم

میثم من روی کنسول بازی نکردم هنوز
ولی اکثر سایتها به نسخه pc و کنسول یه امتیاز دادن
اگر واقعا مشکلی داشت خب باید یه نیم نمره کم میکردن حداقل

مثلا الان ign به هر دو 9 داده

کاربرانی که این گفتگو را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
اگر میخواهی عضوی از بازی سنتر باشی همین حالا ثبت نام کن
or