Beyond: Two Souls [پست اول تاپیک خوانده شود]

RattleSnake

کاربر سایت
Dec 24, 2009
نام
مهدی
ccording to David Cage, Quantic Dream's next project Beyond: Two Souls is all about the choices made by gamers, and multiple playthroughs will defeat the meanings and consequence of the initial overall decision process. In Simple terms, gamers should play Beyond: Two Souls just once and should not replay it. In a recent interview to VideoGamer, Cage explains, "Play it once and do not play again!, You can play again if you want, but I think the best way to enjoy the game is to make choices and never know what would have happened if you made ??a different choice, because life is so, and Beyond: Two Souls is the life of Jodie Holmes"

Cage further talked about concept on which Beyond: Two Souls is based on, "DEATH". He said, "Death is a really strange thing. You have an idea of what death is when anyone close to you died. But when you lose someone close, you have a totally different design"
"One day I was thinking about how death could be without religion, without God sitting in the clouds, or anything else. Is there some other explanation for this? That's what made ??me write beyound Two Souls."
No release date has been announced yet for Beyond: Two Souls. The game will arrive exclusively on PS3.

SMM9

عضو تحریریه
Aug 9, 2010
نام
مرتضی
ccording to David Cage, Quantic Dream's next project Beyond: Two Souls is all about the choices made by gamers, and multiple playthroughs will defeat the meanings and consequence of the initial overall decision process. In Simple terms, gamers should play Beyond: Two Souls just once and should not replay it. In a recent interview to VideoGamer, Cage explains, "Play it once and do not play again!, You can play again if you want, but I think the best way to enjoy the game is to make choices and never know what would have happened if you made ??a different choice, because life is so, and Beyond: Two Souls is the life of Jodie Holmes"

Cage further talked about concept on which Beyond: Two Souls is based on, "DEATH". He said, "Death is a really strange thing. You have an idea of what death is when anyone close to you died. But when you lose someone close, you have a totally different design"
"One day I was thinking about how death could be without religion, without God sitting in the clouds, or anything else. Is there some other explanation for this? That's what made ??me write beyound Two Souls."
No release date has been announced yet for Beyond: Two Souls. The game will arrive exclusively on PS3.

چه جالب اینو برا هوی رین هم گفته مثه اینکه قیمت بازیها رو کلا نمیدونه

RattleSnake

کاربر سایت
Dec 24, 2009
نام
مهدی

.price

کاربر سایت
Jun 22, 2012
نام
armin
مشتاقانه منتظراین بازی هستم هوی رین یه تجربه کاملا جدید برام بود خدا پدرمادر این دوید کیج رو بیامرزه:d

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر