نام
محسن
Publisher: Private Division
Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
Genre: Action-Role Playing
Initial Release Date: October 25, 2019
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows
GameSpot: 9/10
The Outer Worlds is consistently compelling throughout, and it's a superb example of how to promote traditional RPG sensibilities in a sharp, modern experience.
Windows Central: 9/10
The Outer Worlds is an utterly tremendous achievement that showcases the best of Obsidian's writing wit, world-building detail, and character focus. The game borrows heavily from other major beloved RPG franchises that have fallen out of favor with shareholders in recent years, which is perhaps ironic given the game's extreme-Capitalism plot beats. Obsidian fills that forgotten niche with confidence and rigor.
Stevivor: 9.5/10
While I'll admittedly take Fallout 3 over New Vegas any day, I'll happy throw the entire Fallout series to the side for The Outer Worlds, Obsidian's own original IP.

Eurogamer Italy: 7/10
The Outer Worlds is a solid and well written experience but it lacks Fallout's depth and lore.

IGN: 8.5/10
With The Outer Worlds, Obsidian has found its own path in the space between Bethesda and BioWare's RPGs, and it’s a great one.
CGMagazine: 9/10
The long awaited follow-up from Obsidian knocks it out of the Tossball park.

1.jpg
1571750384274.png

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Ars Technica - Sam Machkovech - Unscored
It's not perfect. It's not for everyone. But it's probably for you.

Bloody Disgusting - Neil Bolt - 4.5 / 5 stars
It’s a game that keeps on giving as you can miss so much depending on your choices, and in that sense, it’s very much got a classic game feel to it. It’s a mixture of eras poured into a satirical sci-fi romp and it’s such a joy to experience.
The Outer Worlds may not be exactly what I thought it would be, but I’m so glad it turned out to be what it is.

CGMagazine - Brendan Quinn - 9 / 10
The long awaited follow-up from Obsidian knocks it out of the Tossball park

Daily Dot - AJ Moser - 4.5 / 5 stars
Put simply: The Outer Worlds is everything you’d want from a modern RPG.

Daily Star - Jonny Foster - 4 / 5 stars
Obsidian’s The Outer Worlds feels like a modern-age Fallout title, for better and for worse.

EGM - Josh Harmon - 10 / 10
The Outer Worlds is an impressive spiritual successor to Obsidian's work on Fallout: New Vegas, mixing familiar design elements and the same zany attitude with an imaginative new universe and even deeper role-playing. While you can breeze through the main questline a bit quicker than in similar games, this is the sort of RPG experience you'll want to play through multiple times, with multiple builds, to see all the systems and narrative paths on offer.

Game Informer - Joe Juba - 9.3 / 10
Finding your way through (or around) various problems is fun, and a streak of silly humor keeps the tone light enough to counterbalance the darker themes

Game Rant - Anthony Taormina - 4.5 / 5 stars
Obsidian Entertainment seeks to build on its RPG pedigree with The Outer Worlds, a sci-fi space adventure that is brimming with options.

GameSpace - Garrick D. Raley - 9 / 10
I think anybody that enjoyed playing the Fallout games, as well as anyone that has enjoyed the Mass Effect titles, would unequivocally enjoy their time playing The Outer Worlds. I had so much fun exploring every nook and cranny, scouring out-of-the-way locations for loot, taking everything that wasn't nailed down, and immersing myself in the otherworldy locations around Halcyon.

GameSpot - Edmond Tran - 9 / 10
Classic RPG sensibilities enhance wonderful characters, punchy combat, and consistently excellent writing in this sharp space Western.

GameZone - Cade Onder - 8 / 10
The Outer Worlds cements itself as an incredibly memorable RPG. Obsidian has built a vibrant and freeing world that is fresh, exciting, and ripe with galactic potential that will hopefully continue being explored in sequels. Even with its shortcomings, its easy to see Obsidian's newest RPG bordering on instant classic status.

Gameblog - Jonathan Bushle - French - 8 / 10
The Outer Worlds is a great space opera action-RPG, with some great art, a lot of humor, and mechanics similar to Fallout, which can please the fans... by the creators of Fallout !

IGN - Dan Stapleton - 8.5 / 10
With The Outer Worlds, Obsidian has found its own path in the space between Bethesda and BioWare's RPGs, and it's a great one.

IGN Italy - Stefano Castagnola - Italian - 8.8 / 10
A great return to the mainstream scene from Obsidian, with the proper New Vegas spiritual heir that we've all been waiting.

Kotaku - Gita Jackson - Unscored
The Outer Worlds is so impactful that it made me question and ultimately settle more thoughtfully into my beliefs.

Merlin'in Kazanı - Furkan Güler - Turkish - 81 / 100
If you like classic role playing games, The Outer Worlds will totally absorb you away from real life and keep you entertained. Also, follower system is quite successful.

PC Gamer - Tom Senior - 79 / 100
There's a category of games I think of as Saturday morning cartoon games. They lack depth, but they are fluffy and easy to enjoy. As I look back on some screenshots as Pippin laser blasts a poor marauder into a pile of dust, I realise that's what The Outer Worlds is to me. If you meet it on those terms, I think you'll enjoy it.

PlayStation LifeStyle - Annette Polis - 10 / 10
The combination of The Outer Worlds' stunning visuals and immersive story telling have positioned the game to be an amazing start to a beloved franchise. We've only just scratched the surface with Halcyon's tale, and I am certain Obsidian has begun planting seeds for its future.

Polygon - Cass Marshall - Unscored
Obsidian has pulled off the delicate task of creating an RPG that feels big while still keeping control of the overall scope of the game itself.

Screen Rant - Christopher Teuton - 4.5 / 5 stars
The Outer Worlds is exactly what players expected, and that's not a bad thing.

The Digital Fix - Stephen Hudson - 7 / 10
Despite an intriguing setting and some solid gun combat, The Outer Worlds borrows too much from the series it's heavily influenced by, leaving it feeling void of originality.

TrustedReviews - Ryan Jones
Unscored
With a wacky dark humour, an expansive upgrade system and branching storylines that make every action feel significant, Obsidian Entertainment looks to set a new bar for RPG games.

Twinfinite - Hayes Madsen - 4 / 5
As a more compact Fallout-like experience The Outer Worlds really works, and I’m already hoping that we’ll get to return to the Halcyon Colony again someday.

USgamer - Mike Williams - 4 / 5 stars
In an alternate reality where modern Fallout retained the the focus on choice and role-playing, The Outer Worlds would be the result. Obsidian Entertainment delivers this small window into that alternate reality, a game that prizes picking the right skills to tackle weird and wild situations. The Outer Worlds shines in the writing, but the combat doesn't equally rise to the occasion. Likewise, the planets you visit could use a few more quests or interesting spots to explore. The Outer Worlds is still a fun romp though, something that will hopefully build to something bigger in the future.

آخرین ویرایش:

Arsalan_xe

کاربر سایت
Apr 11, 2019
گیم اسپات خیلی گیم پلی محور تر شده این نسل. من هنوزم به نظرم ign کامل تره ولی نمره بالا از گیم اسپات یه جورایی ینی گیم پلی بازی راضی کننده است قطعا.
اخه ign ورميداره به يه بازي ميده ٩.٢ بعد يه بازي ديگه ٩.٥ مثلا بعد بين ٩.٢و اون ٩.٥ خيلي فاصله است كه اصلا تو توي نمره حس نميكني.
ولي گيم اسپات معمولا ٩نمي ده (گاد ٩ گرفته فكر كن!)
ولي به اون ٩.٥ ميده ٨ مثلا به اون ٩.٢ ميده ٧ قشنگ ميفهمي با چه تيپ بازي طرفي .

mobin.hb96

کاربر سایت
Feb 12, 2019
نام
مبین
اخه ign ورميداره به يه بازي ميده ٩.٢ بعد يه بازي ديگه ٩.٥ مثلا بعد بين ٩.٢و اون ٩.٥ خيلي فاصله است كه اصلا تو توي نمره حس نميكني.
ولي گيم اسپات معمولا ٩نمي ده (گاد ٩ گرفته فكر كن!)
ولي به اون ٩.٥ ميده ٨ مثلا به اون ٩.٢ ميده ٧ قشنگ ميفهمي با چه تيپ بازي طرفي .
اره الان نمره این بازی با گاد و رد دد یکیه. :D:D:D:D:D
البته خب هربازی با خودش سنجیده میشه ولی خب جالب بود این نکته هم. عمدتا از داستان و دیالوگ نویسی حیلی تعریف کردم و حتی بهترین روایت سال دونستنش که البته احتمالا جاشو ۲ هفته دیگه میده به دث حتی اگه واقعا هم اینجوری باشه.

Reactions: Arsalan_xe

Arsalan_xe

کاربر سایت
Apr 11, 2019
اره الان نمره این بازی با گاد و رد دد یکیه. :D:D:D:D:D
البته خب هربازی با خودش سنجیده میشه ولی خب جالب بود این نکته هم. عمدتا از داستان و دیالوگ نویسی حیلی تعریف کردم و حتی بهترین روایت سال دونستنش که البته احتمالا جاشو ۲ هفته دیگه میده به دث حتی اگه واقعا هم اینجوری باشه.
مي دوني ارزش اين نمره و كلا متا رو بازيه كه تقريبا هيچ سر و صدايي نمي كرد و قبلش تو همين تاپيك نمرات كامنتها ٥ تا هم نبود.
علي ونوم كه كلا از بازي قطع اميده كرده بود :D
همينكه مياد و نظر خيلي خوبه اكثر منتقدها رو جلب ميكنه واقعا عاليه
البته در نهايت بايد بازي كرد و نظر داد ولي تا اينجاس كار مايكرو و استوديو كارشون رو به بهترين شكل انجام دادن.

JohnnySilverhand

کاربر سایت
Jul 5, 2019
نام
ژوبین
مشخص بود بازی نمرات خوبی می گیره. حالا با یه بودجه محدود همچین بازی ساختن. مایکروسافت با obsidian , inxile , playground و احتمالا initiative پادشاه rpg نسل بعد می شه.
پادشاه نسل بعد که سونی هست و میمونه و بعید میدونم با این روندی که مایکروسافت در پیش گرفته بتونه بازیای +90 بده:D

mobin.hb96

کاربر سایت
Feb 12, 2019
نام
مبین
پادشاه نسل بعد که سونی هست و میمونه و بعید میدونم با این روندی که مایکروسافت در پیش گرفته بتونه بازیای +90 بده:D
البته همین نسلم بازی بالای ۹۰ داشت مایکرو. :D:D:D
ولی خب نسل بعد قضیه انحصاری ها مثل این نسل قرار نیست باشه هرچند پادشاه نقش افرینی همون بتسدا و سی دی پراجکت میمونن به هرحال

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر