آخرین ویرایش:

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
Power Unlimited 90
Anyway, all these negatives really only stand out if you place Dread in the pantheon of previous Metroid classics and then compare very closely. Because what I mainly want to communicate is that those Spaniards have done the impossible: creating a really good, classic Metroid! And that in a world in which the term metroidvania hardly raises any question marks. With production values of 2021, wow! So make a few more, MercurySteam; I promise I will never doubt you again. And… please don't take twenty years, okay?

But Why Tho? 85
Metroid Dread is not only an excellent game and return of a beloved franchise, it’s emblematic of everything that defined the genre in the first place in a way that many modern Metroidvanias simply aren’t. Its exploration, upgrading, and re-exploration are never spoonfed to you and feel constantly like great accomplishments with great difficulty scaling and thrilling new mechanics and atmosphere.

Vgames 95
For 15 years I have been waiting for this game, and to see it out and also be as good as I hoped it would be is simply incredible. The gameplay is sublime, the map design is great, the bosses are fun and the E.M.M.I are threatening. All these come together to create what possible is: The Nintendo Switch's 2021 game of the year.

Hey Poor Player 90
Metroid Dread is a must-own for any Metroidvania fan. Featuring some of the best 2D combat I’ve ever played and a world dying to be explored, I couldn’t put it down until I reached the thrilling conclusion. Its difficulty and atmosphere help it live up to its namesake but never chased me away. There are minor issues, but nothing that stops this from being one of 2021’s best.

App Trigger 95
Metroid Dread is an amazing return for Samus with fantastic controls, excellent sound design and a wonderful overall aesthetic. Even as someone who’s not normally fond of Metroidvania-style games, the intensity of Metroid Dread held my attention to the point where I felt heartbroken the first time my Switch let me know the batteries were about to die.

New Shredder

ѺГѺҠԱ ՏѦҠі
کاربر فعال
Feb 23, 2013
نام
سعید
View attachment 227745

این لگدهاش اثر نمی کنن :-? هنوز گیریم رو 88 :D

11-min_gifv.png

ezgif.com-gif-maker_i0mz.gif

22-min_732s.png

33-min_r5n.png

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
سید آینده خودت رو توی کار گرافیکی جستجو نکن.

گیر نده پیرمرد.... دیگه معلومه من بعد این همه سال سرم هم تو این کارا نیست :D صرفا ور رفتن با فوتوشاپ، آخر شبی بعضی موقع ها خیلی حال میده :D

========================

Telegraph 80
It’s terrific stuff, though it may prove a little strenuous for newcomers at times. Metroid has always been one of Nintendo’s more ‘hardcore’ pursuits and Dread looks to make a virtue of this in a challenging and often esoteric adventure. But whether you are new or a Metroid old-hand, there is no doubting the craft here. A welcome return for one of gaming’s most stylish heroes.

Worth Playing 90
Metroid Dread is a fantastic return to form for the 2D Metroid titles. Building upon the lessons of Samus Returns, it captures the feel of Metroid nearly perfectly. It's incredibly fun to play, balances the story and gameplay in the way a Metroid game should, and in general, it's just excellent. Its few flaws stood out more in retrospect than while I was playing the game. It's easily one of the best 2D Metroid titles, and it's a fantastic way to close out the ongoing storyline.

NintendoWorldReport 100
Over the years I’ve heard many people demand a sequel, in terms of gameplay, to one 2D Metroid or another. No matter what sequel you’ve wished for, Metroid Dread is it. It is simply Metroid, in the best way possible. Metroid Dread is the culmination of 2D Metroid in its entirety. It is a testament not only to what the genre has always been, but the potential of what it could become. It is a triumphant return of Samus Aran as the undisputed queen of the genre. Long may she reign.

Hardcore Gamer 90
Metroid Prime 4 may still be years away, but make no mistake that MercurySteam and Nintendo’s latest incarnation of Metroid has made the strain of such a wait not just more bearable, but potentially no longer existent. Sure to please longtime fans and general Switch owners/newcomers alike, Metroid Dread more than delivers on a climax two decades in the making.

Cubed3 90
In very much a Metroidvania move, backtracking back to the start of the review with the question, "Is the new adventure worth the wait?" The answer is a resounding yes. Nintendo and MercurySteam have pulled off a sequel that is classic, essential Metroid with a sprinkling of the new; controls, visual direction and a terrifying new threat that sends a space-aged shiver through the spine. Metroid Dread is the evolution to how side-scrolling Metroid should feel and the conclusion to something truly special. A thrilling chapter for players who have been looking up to the stars for decades, and a compelling tale for adventurers new to the series!

متای بازی با با 66 نقد بالاخره به 89 رسید
(الان یه جوریه با یه لگد میتونه برگرده 88 دوباره) :-"

mr-game&watch

کاربر سایت
Apr 26, 2012
گیر نده پیرمرد.... دیگه معلومه من بعد این همه سال سرم هم تو این کارا نیست :D صرفا ور رفتن با فوتوشاپ، آخر شبی بعضی موقع ها خیلی حال میده :D

========================

Telegraph 80

Worth Playing 90

NintendoWorldReport 100

Hardcore Gamer 90

Cubed3 90

متای بازی با با 66 نقد بالاخره به 89 رسید
(الان یه جوریه با یه لگد میتونه برگرده 88 دوباره) :-"
دوست دارم با یه لگد بره 90 خدای حقش لیگ 90 هست نه 80 (هر چند ... بابای متا خود بازی رو عشقه)

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
The Games Machine 93
Metroid Dread convincingly shows that Samus Aran is, after so many years, still at the (or very near to) the top of the genre it helped define. MercurySteam's creation is exhilarating, well balanced and beautiful to look at; even the somewhat atypical E.M.M.I. sections are competently integrated with the rest of the game.

Inverse 90
We’ve seen Metroidvania games like Hollow Knight nail the formula in recent years, but Metroid Dread proves there’s nothing better than the franchise that started it all.

GamingTrend 90
Metroid Dread is yet another fantastic return to form for Samus. ZDR is an absolute blast to explore with secrets everywhere and satisfying bosses to fight. However, the game is held back by some strange design decisions, areas that blend together, and controls that are far too complicated.

KeenGamer 80
Metroid has officially returned to its pedestal of greatness among Nintendo's finest. Powerfully efficient in its details and ruthless in its effort to make the player writhe in agony. While not the greatest heights the franchise has ever seen, it's more than polished enough to be a respected and beloved addition to the franchise. While it marks the end of the original timeline, the future is vast and endless, and Dread marks the potential for a markedly improved vision of the genre. While the Switch has more than enough must-buys already, this is yet another. Just be warned that it takes no prisoners.

Nintendo Enthusiast 90
The first all-new 2D Metroid in 19 years was well worth the wait. Its movement, combat, and environments are all top-notch, and the pacing will keep you hooked all the way through the end. The story is a wild ride that expands on interesting ideas from Fusion and Samus Returns in meaningful ways. There are a few technical hiccups, frustrating level design choices, and repeated mini-bosses, but my enthusiasm was never swayed thanks to a steady stream of exciting and memorable moments that kept my hands glued to the controller until the credits rolled. Dread is a stellar sequel to Fusion and a triumphant return that easily ranks among the best in the 2D series.

Nintendo Insider 90
Metroid Dread stands as a phenomenal achievement. From project dormancy to becoming a sci-fi spectacle, MercurySteam has delivered a Game of the Year contender that’s quite capable of unleashing a Charge Blast to keep away the competition. A game like this deserves to be celebrated, and I can only hope that it has continued to lay the groundwork for more adventures with the intergalactic bounty hunter to come.

حالا این 9 ها که دور هم جمع شدن به کنار

آدم اصن خوشش میاد یکی از منتقدهایی که یکی از سه تا نمره زرد بازی رو داده تا این حد فن شه :D

چه کرده این استدیوی قهار اسپانیایی :D

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
GameSkinny 90
Metroid finally returns with a new sequel, and it’s exactly what we expect from the series. It’s a fine return to form for Samus with a huge world to explore but definitely doesn’t reinvent the wheel.

Gamer.no 90
Quotation forthcoming.

iMore 90
Strong gameplay, visuals and audio propel Metroid Dread to be the best 2D game in the series, though dated map design and lack of accessibility bring the experience down a bit.

GRYOnline.pl 90
I won't be surprised if Metroid Dread gets crowned Game of the Year. If that happens, I'll be happy. Dread is a furiously frustrating, extremely challenging, and superbly satisfying game, and probably the best Metroid ever.

Switch Brasil 100
Metroid Dread is definitely the game that explores the full potential of the 2D franchise with praise, doing justice to the producers' proposal to bring fear and exploration to players, valuing and ending the saga in an excellent way, besides leaving that desire and hope that Samus Aran reward us with more titles with this level of quality in the future. Essential not just for fans of Metroid, but for everyone that likes quality games released in 2021.

با 77 تا نقد، متا کماکان 89
ولی داریم ذره ذره، آرام آرام میریم بالا >:)

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
Easy Allies 95
For as fantastic as Dread looks and generally runs, there are infrequent but quite noticeable instances when the framerate drops. It's also mildly annoying how long the transitions are from one area to another. While these are criticisms worth noting, they almost feel petty when compared to the staggering amount of things that the game crushes. Honestly, it's a relief that Metroid is finally getting the kind of care it so justly deserves. Metroid Dread is the very definition of a must-play title.

TouchArcade 90
It takes a lot of risks in service of creating its specific feel, but as long as you’re okay with having conventions challenged within a conventional framework, this should be an easy pick-up.

GamesBeat 100
Its playability matched with MercurySteam doing right by Samus Aran has turned me into even more of a fan of Metroid. Even beyond the context of my own affinity toward the character and world, Metroid Dread is some of the most fun I’ve had with a game in 2021. It’s a contender for game of the year.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Forbes 90
Overall, Metroid Dread brings a narrative close to a decades long story with excellent level design and combat. It also looks great as well. So until Samus Aran is needed once again to save the Galactic Federation, I am happy to just savour the joy of another successfully completed mission.

GamingBolt 100
Metroid Dread is a triumph.

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
Noisy Pixel 95
Metroid Dread is the title fans have been waiting for, for nineteen years. The wait wasn’t easy, but what’s here could rival even Super Metroid in terms of atmosphere and gameplay. Even now, I am thinking about going back to try and perfect my run and see how fast I can get that hundred percent clear. Through its versatility in combat, excellent enemy and level design, and engaging story, this experience sets the bar for the action genre and is brilliantly dreadful.

GameMAG 80
Metroid Dread isn't a groundbreaking genre piece, and it's not trying to be one. New game lead by Yoshio Sakamoto is aimed at those players, who can appreciate fine-tuned and deep gameplay.

GameOver.gr 90
MercurySteam, after being "baptized in battle" with Metroid: Samus Returns, delivers a superb game with Metroid Dread, a captivating, fresh take on the Metroid franchise, that is also true to the vision of the old games. Either you are a fan of Samus Aran or not, this is a "metroidvania" you should not miss out.

Washington Post 90
Plot beats provide a frame for the action, not a psychological character study. Rather, what lingers in the mind are the tight controls, the inspired boss fights and the fantastic layout of the environments. Metroid Dread deftly alternates between making the player feel powerful and powerless.

Game Revolution 90
So far, Metroid Dread is a serious contender for my personal game of the year. It takes all the things that I loved about previous entries and streamlines them into a much more playable game. It’s the most accessible Metroid title to date, and it’s sure to win many new fans for Nintendo.

Switch Player 100
While the nineteen-year hiatus was a difficult one, Metroid Dread delivers what fans have waited for and more, building a familiar yet unique experience with brand new ideas to help push the genre forward.

1634329806895.png

با 88 تا نقد متای بازی کماکان 89 ـه
ولی الان دوباره برگشتیم تو حاشیه لگد
دو تا لگد بخوره رفتیم تو لیگ +90 :D
یه لگدش هم همین الان خورده، فقط ثبت نشده.

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
EGM 100
Metroid Dread is a superb mix of action and exploration that brings Nintendo’s classic series into the modern era in a way that feels like a new beginning even as it positions itself as an end to a 35-year saga. Samus, her abilities, and the challenges she faces have changed and expanded over time, but the excitement and satisfaction her adventures provide continue to this day.

Merlin'in Kazanı (Turkey) 80
If you are somehow infected with the Metroid series, you do not need these lines to play this game. No, even if you're playing for the first time, Metroid Dread can be a good choice to see what kind of dynamism the series has.

Comicbook.com 100
The game delivered on its promise in a very big way. As a long-time fan of the franchise, I couldn't be happier with Metroid Dread. It's the kind of game that frequently made me say to myself "just five more minutes" when it was already two o'clock in the morning. Super Metroid is considered by many to be one of the best video games ever made. Gamers will have to judge for themselves if Metroid Dread managed to surpass it, but there's no doubt in my mind that it deserves to be considered among the best games in the series. It has its challenging elements, and they might scare some players off. However, those that stick with the game will be rewarded with one of the year's best experiences.

Game World Navigator Magazine 86
Well-designed metroidvania elements, prominent storyline and dynamic action – Metroid Dread delivers on almost every front. [Issue#255, p.28]

Nintendojo 91
Although we have yet to even see Prime 4, I have no trepidations saying that if the series sticks to 2D in the future, this is the mold—the perfect mix of classic and modern mechanics and pacing. You owe yourself the opportunity to play this game. Dread is a powerful reminder of the importance and quality of one of Nintendo’s greatest franchises.

Digital Spy 80
Samus Aran's latest 2D mission boasts consistently high thrills in exploration and combat to provide a worthy sequel to a highly-regarded game that came out 19 years ago. Metroid Dread doesn't quite deliver on the "dread" promised in the title, with atmosphere lacking and the initially-tense EMMI encounters becoming predictable, but nonetheless we had a tremendous amount of fun and hope we don't face another 19-year wait for the next original entry.

IGN France 70
A bit fastidious sometimes, often original, Metroid Dread is kinda stuck between two worlds. Handling the game is counter-intuitive, but there's some great new additions and you'll find a well balanced difficulty. The game brings a new slice of mythology that has been expected forever now.

Guardian 60
Perhaps I am asking too much. We don’t pry for depth from Mario as he rescues his princess, or ask what motivates Tom Nook in his real estate empire. Like pretty much all Nintendo’s games, with their long legacies and perfect jumps, this feel good to play, and that should be enough: but I don’t come to a Nintendo title for enough. I left Dread feeling that perhaps the real legacy of 2D Metroid will be the games it inspires, rather than the games themselves.

VideoGamer 80
Where the studio succeeds—and where Metroid Dread elevates from noble and flawed effort to inspired riff—is in its embrace of the unreachable.

Impulsegamer 94
Another must-have Switch exclusive, and a modern reminder why the mother of the Metroidvania sub-genre still demands attention.

Attack of the Fanboy 80
Metroid Dread is hard, but it's hard in a really good way. The kind of way that makes you sometimes want to toss your controller, but doubles your resolve while doing so. It's smooth, quick, and makes Samus feel fast and powerful as much as it possibly can without turning into an action platformer.

TierraGamer 80
Metroid Dread is an excellent return to the Samus saga with an interesting story and solid mechanics, although it does have a few problems with its new villains.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر