رای‌ها: 1 2.4%

• مجموع رای دهنده‌ها
  • نظرسنجی بسته شده است .

Capitan_shepard

کاربر سایت
Jul 9, 2017
نام
امیر
587F6595-993D-440D-A911-24E26BA8B06C.jpeg B67F3F57-5135-4D0E-BEA9-BEA3807E2550.jpeg Developer:Square Enix business division3

Publisher:Square Enix

Director:Tetsuya Nomura,Tai Yasue

Release:25 January in jp/29 January WW

Genre:Action RPG

IGN 87
Implusgamer 98
XGN 98
Gamesbeat 90
Multiplayer.it 90
Doulshockers 90
Xbox achievement 90
Generation xbox 92
Game crate 85
Cheat code central 80
CoGconnected 90
Worth playing 90
Meristation 91
4players.de 88
Power unlimited 90
Screen rant 80
Hardcore gamer 90
Gameblog.fr 90
IGN spain 90
Shacknews 90
Trusted reviews 90
PlayStation universe 80
CGMagazine 80
Game revolution 90
Destructiod 80
Fandom 80
Eurogamer italy 80
Gameinformer 95
The Games machine 95
Games radar+ 80
Press start Australia 90
IGN italia 90
Gamepro germany 90
3D juegos 90
Game rant 80
Vandal 90
USgamer 90
Power unlimited 90
Hobby consolas 95
Digital trend 90
LevelUP 88
Spaziogame 80
Atomix 90
Gamespot 80
Washington Post 70
Metro Game central 60

آخرین ویرایش:

Rattle.Snake

100% Pure RattleSnake
کاربر سایت
Feb 14, 2018
نام
Giliath Osborne

Capitan_shepard

کاربر سایت
Jul 9, 2017
نام
امیر
447C12C9-5766-469C-BCB5-9BCC268F109C.jpeg
While not perfect, Kingdom Hearts III is the game I’ve been waiting for. After finishing it, I was delighted by how satisfied I was with the journey. I traversed worlds with some of my favorite Disney characters, persevered through challenging boss battles, and saw a triumphant finale that only makes me more excited for the future. The series still has a lot of heart, and that’s what makes it so endearing.

Frobary

Loyal Member
Jun 6, 2007
نام
محمد
بازی که مشخص بود خوب میشه، فقط معلوم نبود چقدر خوب میشه که حالا به نظر میاد در حد عالی باشه :D امیدوارم سریعتر فرصت تجربه اش پیش بیاد، هر چند عنوان هایی که بعد از نسخه دوم اومدن رو نصفه و نیمه تونستم تجربه کنم و قبلش باید یه دور کامل یوتیوب رو چک کنم! :D

BARDI YA

Herrscher of Flamescion
Gold User
Jul 23, 2011
نام
بردیا دلوشی
درود‌...

مرسی از دست اندرکاران تاپیک و بر و بچ کینگدام‌ باز :D
نمرات هم برای که خوب برای فن هایی مثل من مهم‌ نیس :D
بسی منتظر بازی هستم و بودم...
چقد لحظه شماری میکردم...

واقعا زندگی زیباس...
فاینال ورسس ۱۳ (۱۵) و الانم کینگدام هارتز ۳...

مرسی نومورا...

حالا بازی نکردم و نمیدونم چطوری آرک زئونارت تموم میشه تو کینگدام ۳ ولی امیدوارم بعداها آرک جدیدی رو استارت بزنه نومورا با کینگدام های بعدی... :D:D (فعلا همینو بازی کنیم حال کنیم)

کلا دوست داشتم منتظر بودن این دوتا بازی رو...
کلی امید زندگی بهم دادن... :p

خوب نومورا،‌ برو سر ریمیک ۷ :D:D

Viva La 2019 \:D/\:D/

پ.ن؛
بچه ها حتما همه ی نسخه هارو بازی کنید قبل از این‌ بازی :D
کالکشن هاش همه موجودن

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
The Games Machine 95
Kingdom Hearts 3 succeeds in the difficult task of living up to expectations without shaking up its foundations but improving on the strengths of the previous chapters. Spectacular in its artistic direction, exhilarating in its fights and fulfilling on the narrative side, to be fully appreciated Kingdom Hearts 3 requires, however, that its public is aware of the intricate background of the saga. After waiting for so many years, recommending the last adventure of Sora, Donald and Goofy would only be a negligible formality.

3DJuegos 90
The light that shines in Kingdom Hearts III is so powerful that it can eliminate the shadows behind a long and difficult development process. This is the magic of synergy, a concept that Square Enix and Disney have mastered in this ambitious production.

Atomix 90
If you're a fan of the series, it's obvious that Kingdom Hearts 3 has to be your absolute priority, it's that simple... The wait for KH3 was very long, but believe me when I tell you that it was really worth it.

Everyeye.it 80
The pulsating heart of the product is in fact also represented by the wanderings of the hero through the brilliant licenses Disney and Pixar, capable of supporting and embellishing a fresco so undoubtedly epic but also imperfect, wounded by the gears of time.

3453465346E.jpg

آخرین ویرایش:

vaan 2

کاربر سایت
Dec 20, 2009
نام
مازیار
GamePro Germany

Kingdom Hearts 3 is already one of the best games for me personally in 2019. Because of the childhood memories, the staging, the fun fights and the great mix of epic square fantasy and the winking Disney style. Besides, it just makes me happy to beat the styled, overpowering villains with a cactus.

LevelUp

Without a doubt, Kingdom Hearts is a satisfactory chapter in one of the most beloved JRPG franchises. It has some problems that could have been ironed out, but it's still a great and magical experience that can be enjoyed by fans and newcomers alike. Ultimately, it was worth the long wait

vaan 2

کاربر سایت
Dec 20, 2009
نام
مازیار
Power Unlimited : 90

If you have warm feelings for Disney characters and worlds, this is perhaps the best game ever, but even if you don't have a real connection with The Mouse House, Kingdom Hearts 3 still offers a fantastic action adventure. Took Square 13 years to make this, but it shows.

4Players.de: 88
Visually mostly breathtaking, the journey of Sora and his fight against the heartless ends after almost 20 years in a thoroughly entertaining way. Kudos to Nomura-San for actually finishing up all loose ends collected through the franchise history

چرا آنقدر قطره چکونی نقد میاد ، نکنه باز به یه عده نسخه نقد دادن به بقیه ندادن؟

Akiba

king of the majestic oceans of the world
کاربر فعال
Jan 18, 2009
نام
امیر حسین
Power Unlimited : 90

If you have warm feelings for Disney characters and worlds, this is perhaps the best game ever, but even if you don't have a real connection with The Mouse House, Kingdom Hearts 3 still offers a fantastic action adventure. Took Square 13 years to make this, but it shows.

4Players.de: 88
Visually mostly breathtaking, the journey of Sora and his fight against the heartless ends after almost 20 years in a thoroughly entertaining way. Kudos to Nomura-San for actually finishing up all loose ends collected through the franchise history

چرا آنقدر قطره چکونی نقد میاد ، نکنه باز به یه عده نسخه نقد دادن به بقیه ندادن؟
دقیقا قضیه همینه و به یه عده ندادن:-"
احتمالا بعد از عرضه کم کم نقدها بیشتر میشه و طبق معمول با بیشتر شدن نقدها...یکم میاد پایین تر امتیازات:-" :|

Cloud Strife

کاربر سایت
Nov 13, 2006
نام
ماکان
من امیدوارم Edge دوباره یجوری نمره نده که انگار KH وقتی منتقدش بچه بوده مورد تعرض قرارش داده. دقیقا مشابه بلایی که همیشه سر R&C میاره و فارغ از اینکه اصلا بازی چیه یه 5 6 میده بهش. Edge به آشغال ترین ورژن R&C امد 9 داد و به بهترین قسمتش 5. از این کارا زیاد میکنن و خدا نکنه با یه بازی مشکل داشته باشن که البته سیس KHIII هم میخوره مغضوب واقع بشه:D

noctis-sm3

کاربر سایت
Jul 23, 2014
نام
mohammad
من امیدوارم Edge دوباره یجوری نمره نده که انگار KH وقتی منتقدش بچه بوده مورد تعرض قرارش داده. دقیقا مشابه بلایی که همیشه سر R&C میاره و فارغ از اینکه اصلا بازی چیه یه 5 6 میده بهش. Edge به آشغال ترین ورژن R&C امد 9 داد و به بهترین قسمتش 5. از این کارا زیاد میکنن و خدا نکنه با یه بازی مشکل داشته باشن که البته سیس KHIII هم میخوره مغضوب واقع بشه:D
اسکوئر اگه یک نسخه برای edge میفرستاد که روش مهر from software خورده بود خیالش راحت بود:D

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر