اخبار و حواشي مرتبط با Wii U و نينتندو

sadegh93

کاربر سایت
Dec 19, 2011
Directly to you: Nintendo wins E3 on its own terms

New games, fresh thinking and brilliant PR bring the Kyoto giant bang up to date.

Directly to you: Nintendo wins E3 on its own terms • Eurogamer.net

jpg

Remember when a single screenshot could make your hair stand on end? So does Nintendo.

sadegh93

کاربر سایت
Dec 19, 2011

Miyamoto confirms co-op mode and two-screen cut-scenes for Star Fox Wii U

Shigeru Miyamoto has confirmed a couple of notable elements about the recently-announced Star Fox game for Wii U.
First, Nintendo will be including an optional co-op mode in which two players command one Arwing with one flying the ship and the other shooting from it. Miyamoto also spoke about two-screen cut-scenes in which you’d get one view on the television, and another on the GamePad.

===============================================

Aonuma wants to rethink/reconstruct puzzle-solving in Zelda Wii U

It’s sounding like there’s a lot that will be changed in The Legend of Zelda for Wii U. After all, the development team has been trying to rethink some of the series’ conventions.​
One of Zelda Wii U’s changes seems to involve puzzles. Producer Eiji Aonuma, speaking with Kotaku, said, “I wanna kinda rethink or maybe reconstruct the idea of puzzle-solving within the Zelda universe.”

===============================================

Xenoblade Chronicles X is a spiritual sequel to the Wii game

Xenoblade Chronicles X isn’t a direct followup to Xenoblade Chronicles. Rather, Nintendo has confirmed that the game acts as a spiritual successor with the two sharing some of the same philosophical notes. Nintendo’s Treehouse division shared the news during a live-stream of the game yesterday.

Spider-Mαn

کاربر سایت
Sep 4, 2012
Drinkbox Studios سازنده Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition گفته که Wii U ترکیبی از PC,X360/PS3 و نسل بعدی هست.
تفاوت نسخه Wii U هم با نسخه های PS4/X1 در استفاده از صفحه دوم هست.
?Are you personally pleased with the lineup of games (retail and download) for Wii U, and do you think it'll boost sales

There's been a lot of recent announcements that make the future of the Wii U look very promising, which makes me very optimistic. This year has a lot of titles that I'm looking forward to, including Bayonetta 2, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and of course, Smash Bros for Wii U! I think we'll see the sales of the Wii U continue to grow, especially at the end of this year and into 2015. I think it's always the same story for every console: it always comes down to the games

Interview: DrinkBox Studios On Bringing Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition to Wii U - Wii U eShop News @ Nintendo Life

AlCapoN

کاربر سایت
Sep 17, 2012
نام
MEtti

[]

ما هم ایشالا تا چند روز دیگه میرسه Wii u مون
فعلا تو دوبی مونده
این چیزایی هست که خریدم
1.Wii U Mario&Luigi Bundle
2.Nintendo Land With mario Luigi Plus Remote Bundle
3.Wii u Party With Black Remote Plus