Portal 2 | PC

portal2_coop.jpg

valve Software
Sci-Fi First-Person Shooter
Release: Apr 19, 2011​

حتما همه نسخه ی اول رو به یاد دارید !
یکی از خلاقانه ترین عناوین تاریخ که سال 2007 در قالب پک حیرت انگیز Orange Box همه را شکه کرد!

حالا valve با شماره ی 2 برگشته که با توجه به شواهد موجود یک عنوان فوقالعاده وسیع با یک خط داستانی قوی خواهد بود.

گلادوس را که به یاد دارید دشمن اصلی شما در شماره ی قبل که از دید IGN بهترین شخصیت منفی تاریخ هم هست.
ببینید انبار دیگر با چه شخصیت پردازی هایی طرف خواهیم بود!

اگر شایعات حقیقت داشته باشد خط داستانی بازی بسط دهنده و توضیح دهنده ی وقایع HL2
نیز خواهد بود .

ما بی صبرانه منتظریم تا در سال 2011 از شاهکار VAVLE لذت ببریم!

آخرین ویرایش:
Reactions: FrankinG

Wander

کاربر سایت
Oct 2, 2006
نام
محمد
به نظر من خلاقانه ترین بازی این نسل همین پورتال بود
با یه ایده ساده باز کردن 2 تا پورتال روی سطوح صد ها پازل و معمای فوق العاده قشنگ و زیبا ایجاد می شد که حل کردنشون بی نهایت لذت بخش بود
من شماره اول رو فکر می کنم 4-3 بار تموم کردم و یادم هست یه سری ماد هم روی نسخه PC اومد که همه رو رفتم
داستان بازی که بی نهایت زیبا بود و شخصیت خارق العاده گلادوس که بعضی اوقات حرف های می زد که آدم از خنده روده بر می شد!:laughing:

کسایی که شماره یک رو بازی نکردن نخونن!
صحنه آخر بازی و مبارزه با گلادوس به نظر من از بهترین باس فایت های تاریخ بازی های کامپیوتری بود.با جدا کردن گوی هایی از گلادوس یکی از جنبه ها و هسته های اخلاقی اون جدا می شد و من مدت طولانی اون رو نگه می داشتم تا همه دیالگ هاش رو بگه و بعد توی کوره مینداختمش!:biggrin1: خارق العاده بود یدونشون (گوی کنجکاو!) به شخصیت اصلی که پاش به شکل آهنی بود تیکه مینداخت و می گفت چرا پات این جوریه؟:biggrin1: ما داریم کجا می میریم؟ تو بوی سوختگی احساس نمی کنی؟!:D
یا مثلا گوی درک و فهمش و معلوماتش(Intelligence) که اندش بود داشت طرز تهیه کیک رو توضیح میداد!:D:laughing:
یا دیالگ های خود کلادوس آخر بازی که می دید داره کارش ساخته میشه آخرت دیالگ بود!:D
و قطعه شاهکار Still Alive که دیگه اصلا نیاز به تعریف نداره!
این دیالگ های آخر گلادوس
[Boss] "Well, you found me. Congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite your violent behavior, the only thing you've managed to break so far is my heart. Maybe you could settle for that, and we'll just call it a day. I guess we both know that isn't going to happen. You chose this path, now I have a surprise for you. Deploying surprise in five... four... Time out for a second. That wasn't supposed to happen. Do you see that thing that fell out of me? What is that? It's not the surprise... I've never seen it before. Never mind, it's a mystery I'll solve later, by myself, because you'll be dead."

[If you wait to dispose of the purple sphere] "I wouldn't bother with that thing. My guess is that touching it will just make your life even worse somehow. I don't want to tell you your business, but if it were me I'd leave that thing alone. Do you think I'm trying to trick you with reverse psychology? I mean, seriously now. Okay, fine, DO touch it. Pick it up, and just stuff it back into me. Let's be honest. Neither one of us knows what that thing does. Just put it in the corner, and I'll deal with it later. That thing is probably some kind of raw sewage container. Go ahead and rub your face all over it. Maybe you should marry that thing since you love it so much! Do you want to marry it? WELL I WON'T LET YOU! How does that feel? Have I lied to you? I mean, in this room? Trust me. Leave that thing alone. I am being serious now. That crazy thing is not part of any test protocol. Where are you taking that thing? Come on, leave it alone. Leave it alone. Just ignore that thing and stand still. Think about it. If that thing is important, why don't I know about it? Are you even listening to me? I'll tell you what that thing isn't. It isn't yours, so leave it alone."

[When you dispose of the purple sphere] "You are kidding me! Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing We Don't Know What It Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator? That has got to be the dumbest thing that- Whoa, Whoa, WHOAAA... Heh heh heh heh... Good news. I figured out what that thing you just incinerated did. It was a Morality Core they installed after I flooded the enrichment center with a deadly neurotoxin to make me stop flooding the enrichment center with a deadly neurotoxin. So get comfortable while I warm up the Neurotoxin Emitters."

"Huh. That core may have had some ancillary responsibilities. I can't shut off the turret defenses. Oh well. If you want my advice, you should just lie down in front of a rocket. Trust me. It will be a lot less painful than the neurotoxin. All right. Keep doing whatever it is you think you're doing. Killing you and giving you good advice aren't mutually exclusive. The rocket really is the way to go."

"Huh! There isn't enough neurotoxin to kill you, so I guess you win. Ha! I'm making more. That's going to take a few minutes though. Meanwhile, oh, look, it's your old pal, the Rocket Turret."

[Random quotes] "Look. We're both stuck in this place. I'll use lasers to inscribe a line down the center of the facility, and one half will be where you live, and I'll live in the other half. We won't have to try and kill each other, or even talk if we don't feel like it."

"This isn't brave. It's murder. What did I ever do to you?"

"The difference between us is that I can feel pain. You don't even care, do you? Did you hear me? I said you don't care. Are you listening?"

"That thing you burnt up isn't important to me. It's the fluid catalytic cracking unit. It made shoes for orphans. Nice job breaking it, hero."

"Okay, we're even now. You can stop."

"Neurotoxin... *cough* So deadly... *coughs* Choking... Hahahaha... I'm kidding. When I said 'deadly neurotoxin', the 'deadly' was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff, put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes. Honestly, it's not deadly at all. To me. You, on the other hand, are going to find the deadliness a lot less funny."

"Who's going to make the cake when I'm gone? You?"

"That's it. I'm done reasoning with you. Starting now, there's going to be a lot less conversation and a lot more killing."

"What was that? Did you say something? I sincerely hope you weren't expecting a response, because I'm not talking to you. The talking is over."

"I'd just like to point out that you were given every opportunity to succeed."

"There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all of your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend the Companion Cube. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends, because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too."

"I let you survive this long, because I was curious about your behavior. Well, you've managed to destroy that part of me. Unfortunately, as much as I'd love to, now, I can't get the neurotoxin into your head any faster. Speaking of curiosity, you're curious about what happens after you die, right? Guess what? I know. You're going to find out firsthand before I finish explaining it though, so I won't bother. Here's a hint. You're gonna want to pack as much living as you can into the next couple of minutes."

"Oh, you think you're doing some damage? Two plus two is... ten... in base four I'M FINE! Look. You're wasting your time. And believe me. You don't have a whole lot left to waste. What's your point anyway? Survival? Well then, the last thing you want to do is hurt me. I have your brain scanned and permanently backed up in case something terrible happens to you, which it's just about to. Don't believe me? Here, I'll put you on... 'Hellooooo' That's you! That's how dumb you sound! You've been wrong about every single thing you've ever done, including this thing. You're not smart. You're not a scientist. You're not a doctor. You're not even a full-time employee. Where did your life go so wrong?"

"Ugh, I hate you. Are you trying to escape? Hahaha. Things have changed since the last time you left the building. What's going on out there will make you wish you were back in here. I have an infinite capacity for knowledge and even I'm not sure what's going on outside. All I know is I'm the only thing standing between us and them. Well, I was. Unless you have a plan for building some supercomputer parts in a big hurry, this place isn't going to be safe much longer. Good job on that by the way. ~Sarcasm Sphere self-test complete~"

"Stop squirming and die like an ***** or I'm going to delete your backup. Stop! Okay, enough, I deleted it. No matter what happens now you're dead. You're still shuffling around a little, but believe me, you're dead. The part of you that could have survived indefinitely is gone. I just struck you from the permanent record. Your entire life has been a mathematical error... A mathematical error I'm about to correct."

[When defeated] "There really was a cake."

اینم دیالگ های گوی ها!
[Curiosity Sphere] [Says various things depending on its location and situation] Who are you? What is that? Oh what's that? What's that? What is that? Ohh, that thing has numbers on it. Hey look at that thing. No, that other thing! EWW, what's wrong with your legs? Where are we going? Are you coming back? Oh hey, you're the lady from the test. Hi! What's that noise? Is that a gun? Do you smell something burning? Where are we going? Ohhh, what's in here?

[Anger Sphere] [says basic anger sounds] Arggghhhhhhh rarghhhhhh heahehaehaeh hisssssssssss etc...

[Intelligence Sphere] [Recites the following recipe, line for line] 1 18.25 ounce package chocolate cake mix. 1 can prepared coconut pecan frosting. 3/4 cup vegetable oil. 4 large eggs. 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. 3/4 cups butter or margarine. 1&2/3 cups granulated sugar. 2 cups all purpose flour. Don't forget garnishes such as: Fish shaped crackers. Fish shaped candies. Fish shaped solid waste, Fish shaped dirt. Fish shaped ethyl benzene. Pull and peel licorice.. Fish shaped volatile organic compounds and sediment shaped sediment. Candy coated peanut butter pieces, Shaped like fish. 1 cup lemon juice. Alpha resins. Unsaturated polyester resin. Fiberglass surface resins. And volatile malted milk impoundments. 9 large egg yolks. 12 medium geosynthetic membranes. 1 cup granulated sugar. An entry called 'how to kill someone with your bare hands'. 2 cups rhubarb, sliced. 2/3 cups granulated rhubarb. 1 tablespoon all-purpose rhubarb. 1 teaspoon grated orange rhubarb. 3 tablespoons rhubarb, on fire. 1 large rhubarb. 1 cross borehole electro-magnetic imaging rhubarb. 2 tablespoons rhubarb juice. Adjustable aluminum head positioner. Slaughter electric needle injector. Cordless electric needle injector. Injector needle driver. Injector needle gun. Cranial caps. And it contains proven preservatives, deep penetration agents, and gas and odor control chemicals. That will deodorize and preserve putrid tissue.

اینم Still Alive

Download

This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here:
HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate
my satisfaction.
Aperture Science
We do what we must
because we can.
For the good of all of us.
Except the ones who are dead.

But there's no sense crying
over every mistake.
You just keep on trying
till you run out of cake.
And the Science gets done.
And you make a neat gun.
For the people who are
still alive.

Forms FORM-55551-5:
Personnel File Addendum:

Dear <<Subject Name Here>>,

I'm not even angry.
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me.
And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because
I was so happy for you!
Now these points of data
make a beautiful line.
And we're out of beta.
We're releasing on time.
So I'm GLaD. I got burned.
Think of all the things we learned
for the people who are
still alive.

Forms FORM-55551-6:
Personnel File Addendum Addendum:

One last thing:

Go ahead and leave me.
I think I prefer to stay inside.
Maybe you'll find someone else
to help you.
Maybe Black Mesa...
THAT WAS A JOKE. HA-HA. FAT CHANCE.
Anyway, this cake is great.
It's so delicious and moist.
Look at me still talking
when there's Science to do.
When I look out there,
it makes me GLaD I'm not you.
I've experiments to run.
There is research to be done.
On the people who are
still alive.

PS: And believe me I am
still alive.
PPS: I'm doing Science and I'm
still alive.
PPPS: I feel FANTASTIC and I'm
still alive.

FINAL THOUGHT:
While you're dying I'll be
still alive.

FINAL THOUGHT PS:
And when you're dead I will be
still alive.

Reactions: FrankinG

saeed-evil

کاربر سایت
Aug 24, 2008
نام
Saeed
آقا من این پرتالو بازی نکردم ولی اینجور که تعریف میکنید بدجور هوایی شدم لینک دانلودی چیزی داره بدید ما یا اگه کسی داره یک کپی بزنه برام!

Isildur

Rise and Shine Mr. Freeman
کاربر سایت
Dec 10, 2006
نام
امیرحسین
بالاخره تاریخ انتشار قطعی بازی مشخص شد!

20 بهمن 1389 زمان ملاقات با گلادوس!(9 فوریه 2011)

همچنین منتظر هنرنمایی Stephen Merchant در نقش روبات انگلیسی هم باشید!(خیلی تمیز british حرف میزنه!)
.jpg

Quantic Dream

کاربر سایت
May 31, 2010
مطمئنم بهترین بازی 2011 میشه ، واقعا این بازی فوق العادست من که بلا دیدن تریلر ها عاشق این بازی شدم و رفتم Orange Box رو گرفتم که نسخه یک رو بازی کنم حالا فقط منتظر شماره دوم هستم ، چون این بازی با سایر بازی های نسل جدید زمین تا آسمون فرق داره!

aydingta

کاربر سایت
May 30, 2006
نام
ایدین
شماره یکش واقا مخه من رو اپدیت کرد !!خیلی قشنگ و به شدت خلاقانه بود !!!!!
اخرشو که دیگه نگو !!!!!!! واقا لذت بخش بود !:x

raya2

کاربر سایت
May 21, 2008
Developer: Valve Software
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Genre: Logical - FPP
Platforms: PC - 360 - PS3
Release date: April 2011
ESRB: E

دنباله ی بازی فکری و موفق Portal که در سال 2007 منتشر شد, بازگشته تا با افزودن یکسری قابلیتهای جدید بر روند موفق بازی قبلی, بار دیگر شما را به تفکر وادار کند و دنیایی زیبا و منحصربفرد را برابر چشمان شما نمایش دهد.

در این بازی, در نقش Chell و پس از خوابی چند صد ساله, بیدار میشوید در حالی که متوجه میشوید که جهان GLaDOS دچار ویرانی شده.

در Portal 2 همانند بازی قبلی, باید به کمک اسلحه ی پورتال درست کن خود از روی سکوهای مختلف بالا و پایین بروید و با کمک قابلیتهای جدیدی که بدست آورده اید, معماهای فیزیکی آنرا حل کنید. از جمله ی این قابلیتهای جدید میتوان پرتوهای نوری یدکی, اشعه ی لیزری بازگشتی و ژل های رنگی منحصر بفرد را نام برد. برای مثال, ژلهای رنگی دارای خاصیتی هستند که بسته به رنگشان, باعث افزایش سرعت و شتاب و یا کاهش آن شده و در معماهای فیزیکی بازی, تاثیر بسزایی دارند.

حالت دو نفره ی بازی, امکان کنترل رباتها و سلاح های متحرک موجود را به بازیبازها می دهد و یک گیم پلی نو آورانه را بطور همزمان بین دو نفر بوجود می آورد.

Repulsion Gel

Propulsion Gel

Portal 2 با اینکه هنوز منتشر نشده ولی در در همایش های مختلفی از قبیل E3 و حتی توسط سایتها و رسانه های مختلفی از قبیل IGN و Gamespy بعنوان بهترین بازی فکری, معرفی شده و انتظار ما را برای این تجربه ی منحصربفرد, لبریزتر میکند.

Wąnda

Sacred Spirit
کاربر سایت
Dec 31, 2009
نام
حسین
سلام آقا کسی هست که بگه من نسخه اولشو از کجا دانلود کنم واقعا میخوام بازی کنم چون عاشقشم ممنون میشم کمکم کنید

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر