Ori and the Blind Forest | Xbox One

مایکروسافت امروز در جریان کنفرانس E3 بازی پلتفرم 2 بعدی Ori and the Blind Forest را برای کنسول Xbox One معرفی کرد. بازی توسط استودیو Moon در حال ساخت است. در تریلر بازی موجودی شبح مانند که به انجام حرکات پلتفرمینگ مشغول بود به همراه دوست او که یک دیو نقاب دار بود، به نمایش در آمد.

آخرین ویرایش:

AchyTunic

I'll be watching over you
کاربر سایت
Sep 15, 2009
نام
Ehsan
نمی‌دونم چرا ولی یه حسی بهم میگه امسال این بازی بهترین انحصاریمون میشه (از لحاظ نمره) :-"

Four Fantastic Things About Ori and the Blind Forest :

1- Smart Save System
At any point you can use your powers to create a save point in the environment, but doing so uses quite a bit of your stored-up energy

- Upgrade Freedom
Ori and the Blind Forest aims to upend this by infusing necessary, bespoke power-ups like the ability to scamper up a wall, with a skill tree that is completely in the in the hands of the player

3- Holy Moly, It’s Gorgeous

Yup, this one probably goes without saying, but Ori and the Blind Forest is a visually stunning game

4- Lots of Mystery

But developer Moon Studios promises a melancholy adventure filled with some truly emotional moments akin to games like Journey and Limbo

==============

via ign

Hazmat

7th Day
عضو تحریریه
Feb 2, 2013
نام
میلاد
نمایش بازی، کنفرانس مایکروسافت توی گیمزکام شروع شد به اواسط ـش رسید یه چیز توی ذهنم می چرخید... GotY 2014. :|
واقعا با این همه ی بازی آس شاید، حتی نباید این موضوع از یک کیلومتری ذهن من رد بشه... :|:d چی کار کردن اینا؟ :|
نمایش های قبلی رو ندیدم ولی اینجا گیم پلی خیلی با حال و پیچیده به نظر میومد. تریلر عالی بود: یه بخش پلتفرمینگ سریع و هیجانی بعدش یه ریتم کند و موزیک فوق العاده.
خودتون رو اماده کنید که انگار قراره با روح و روان ـمون بازی کنن. :|:d

پ.ن: واجب شد برم تریلر 15 دقیقه ای رو بگیرم... امیدوارم موفق عمل کنه.

Frobary

Loyal Member
Jun 6, 2007
نام
محمد
گویا نمایش بازی تو GC خیلی عالی بوده :D سایت Digital Spy ده بازی برتر کنفرانس رو انتخاب کرده که Ori رتبه دوم هست، اینا رو هم در موردش نوشته :D
Even among the long list of impressive indie games and explosion-filled blockbuster trailers that littered Microsoft's press conference, Ori and the Blind Forest was easily the most beautiful game on Xbox One, standing out with a dazzling escape sequence against a torrent of water nipping at the heels of our spirit hero

A behind-closed-doors showing revealed the getaway was a lot trickier than it looked; each leap requires careful planning and timing, and with the sprawling game making use of a Metroid-styled exploration and an upgrade system, this will be a welcome journey for fans of old-school side-scrolling adventures
به نظرم بین بازی های دیجیتالی امسال، یکی از بهترین ها باشه :D

Captain America

I am become Death, The Destroyer of Worlds
کاربر سایت
Aug 13, 2010
نام
Jesus
کوتاکو یه مقاله منتشر کرده که کلا مشخصه خیلی بازی چشمشون گرفته :D

It sounds obvious, but you think about the great platformers - the Marios, the Rayman Legends, the Bubsy the Bobcats... wait, not that one. But you think of how accurate the first two titles are and you see just why they work so well.
You're not playing through on hope - you're battling through with skill. You're not being struck down unexpectedly - you're taking a risk and failing. Ori and the Blind Forest nails this feeling, it really does.

Ori and the Blind Forest: I'm in Love | Kotaku UK

ヽ(。_°)ノ

Death may be my only freedom
کاربر سایت
Feb 4, 2013
نام
EsmaiL
گویا نمایش بازی تو GC خیلی عالی بوده :D سایت Digital Spy ده بازی برتر کنفرانس رو انتخاب کرده که Ori رتبه دوم هست، اینا رو هم در موردش نوشته :D

به نظرم بین بازی های دیجیتالی امسال، یکی از بهترین ها باشه :D
بین بازی های امسال جز بهترین هاست
shy.gif
از نظر متا هم که بهتر از همه ی انحصاری های دو تا کنسول میشه
shy.gif
:D

Frobary

Loyal Member
Jun 6, 2007
نام
محمد
سایت DualShockers هم از زیبایی گرافیک هنری بازی حیرت زده شده :D
Ori and the Blind Forest on Xbox One and PC May Just Be One of the Most Beautiful Games of 2014

Published by Microsoft and developed by Moon Studios, Ori and the Blind Forest charmed many when it appeared at E3, and gained even more appreciation at Gamescom. Not only the game is a lot of fun, but it’s absolutely beautiful
As a matter of fact, it could very well be one of the most beautiful games of this year. It won’t blind you with millions of polygons, but it’s difficult not to be mesmerized by the art style, that creates some of the best stills I have seen in a while

AchyTunic

I'll be watching over you
کاربر سایت
Sep 15, 2009
نام
Ehsan
آخرین ویرایش:

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر