Free Discussion About Games

hi friends i have doubt abut buying psp go because i have a new model of psp(3000)but i like GO looks like.
i dont know what can i do?dont better to wait for psp 2? off course i know it will release several years later....
whats your suggestion?

*correct my english wrongs :d

*clear my Dubiety :d

Dear Quarantine
If it wasn't for these Exclusive titles I'd never buy it

Actualy since you have bought a ps3 you are talking about an action that you have performed so you have to rewrite the above sentence like this :

If it hadnt been for these Exclusive titles I would have never bought it.

By the way What are you gonna teach this summer my friend ?
Whats your major ?
your english is satisfactory
congrats

Dear amino-danger

hi friends i have doubt abut buying psp go because i have a new model of psp(3000)but i like GO looks like.
i dont know what to do?shoudnt I ( or hadnt I better) wait for psp 2? off course i know it will be released several years later....
whats your suggestion?

tell me what to do

I coulnt find any word like dubiety !

In my humble opinion you had better wait for PSP2 .Chances are that it will be launched in the first half of 2011.

آخرین ویرایش:
Dear amino-danger

i dont know what to do?shoudnt I ( or hadnt I better) wait for psp 2? off course i know it will be released several years later....
whats your suggestion?

tell me what to do

I coulnt find any word like dubiety !

In my humble opinion you had better wait for PSP2 .Chances are that it will be launched in the first half of 2011.
tnx bro...
i have another question about exclusive ps3 game "Heavnly Sword"
i was read HS`s reviews at ign 3 months ago ,then i understood this grade was 7,i want to know should I will buy this game?
=======
is my english going to prove? :d (compared with my last post)

Dear Quarantine
If it wasn't for these Exclusive titles I'd never buy it

Actualy since you have bought a ps3 you are talking about an action that you have performed so you have to rewrite the above sentence like this :

If it hadnt been for these Exclusive titles I would have never bought it.

By the way What are you gonna teach this summer my friend ?
Whats your major ?
your english is satisfactory
congrats

Holy mother of ....

Thank you my friend.First of all,it's a shame...You know why?
My major is teaching English and not only ironic but interesting to see I still make some mistakes *AND* still learn myself...but nobody's perfect right?;)

Second of all,I'm sick and tired of these Conditional Sentences:|

a lot of ifs and woulds and hads!!!!:d

I promised myself not to use these types again but...it happens y'know:d

Anyway,Let's get back to our own free discussion about gaming before they start shooting at us for spamming..we can continue this another time
thank you again.
It's nice to have someone like you here:)
won't make this mistake again,and by the way,you can call me Sadegh.

Take care

i dont know what can i do?dont better to wait for psp 2? off course i know it will release several years later....

don't wait for PSP 2. and don't buy PSP go. just look at japanese hardware charts. the psp go is in a very bad place but PSP 3000 (and 2000) is in best place each week. don't burn your money! you can buy a X360 or a Wii and enjoy it.
please correct my wrongs, friends. i know my English isn't very good but just forgive me!:d

tnx bro...
i have another question about exclusive ps3 game "Heavnly Sword"
i was reading HS`s reviews at ign 3 months ago ,then I found out that its grade was 7,i want to know should I buy this game?
=======
is my english going to improve? :d (compared with my last post)

If you are from a rich family and your allowance is as much as my father's income, go and buy it !

If you keep on learning . for sure your english will get better . I suggest you enroll in an english institute this summer .

Holy mother of ....

Thank you my friend.First of all,it's a shame...You know why?
My major is teaching English and not only ironic but interesting to see I still make some mistakes *AND* still learn myself...but nobody's perfect right?;)

Second of all,I'm sick and tired of these Conditional Sentences:|

a lot of ifs and woulds and hads!!!!:d

I promised myself not to use these types again but...it happens y'know:d

Anyway,Let's get back to our own free discussion about gaming before they start shooting at us for spamming..we can continue this another time
thank you again.
It's nice to have someone like you here:)
won't make this mistake again,and by the way,you can call me Sadegh.

Take care

Nice to meet you sadegh , Im abbas.
dont worry about mistakes , they are inevitable .
by the way I am studing english translation at kazeroon university
Are you there too ?

don't wait for PSP 2. and don't buy PSP go. just look at japanese hardware charts. the psp go is in a very bad place but PSP 3000 (and 2000) is in best place each week. don't waste(or throw away ) your money! you can buy a X360 or a Wii and enjoy it.
please correct my mistakes, friends. i know my English isn't very good but just forgive me!:d

There is no need to ask for fogiveness my friend , feel free to write however you like . but try to learn from your mistakes.

But I believe next generation of PSP is promising . I am looking forward to hearing more about it .

There is no need to ask for fogiveness my friend , feel free to write however you like . but try to learn from your mistakes.

But I believe next generation of PSP is promising . I am looking forward to hearing more about it .

thank you a lot, my friend. ok, i'll try to learn by them.
i think wait for new psp isn't a good idea. because sony just change some things and main style of psp will be stable.

I just bought the game: Stalker; Call of Pripyat and im totally intoxicated with this game! man! there is a huge pile of weapons in the games and im totally into those games with numberless guns and pistols to buy and upgrade. but there is a flaw. the missions are really boring and of course thers is a few of them. but you can continue foolishin around even after you've completed the primary mission. are there any Games that you suggest which have this ability to BUY and UPGRADE your weapons? i really appreciate that you reply it. Some friends sugessted: Dead Space. but the number of weapons in this game sucks! i played Resident Evils series and Bio Shock that have such characteristics. so what about you?

take the ps3 controller as an example:|
what the hell man!!the buttons are not satisfying...at least for me.the left stick is to close to the right one...
Yeah! but i wonder why is that?! the likes of u spent two generation of consoles with this controller and with full satisfaction!!!!! and now... does it have anything to do with $hitbox 360 being able to run pirated games, which PS3 is not capable of?! i've thought about this a lot and i got the answer: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! that's the exact and the only reson!
i think wait for new psp isn't a good idea. because sony just change some things and main style of psp will be stable.
he means completely new PSP! like moving from PS1 to PS2!
and by the way, i'd love to see PSP2 and see what it's capable of!

آخرین ویرایش:
pal , actualy the reason that we spent two generations of consoles playing with this controller was that at that time there wasnt any kinda competitor for PS3 controller whatsoever . Once the xbox 360 was released and people got their hands on it everybody started praising the shape and design of its new controller . And suddenly the PS3 controller looked old and clumsy . To be honest with you the first time I wanted to use it I was afraid of it but after a while not only did I get used to it but also considerd it superior to PS3 controller . specialy when it comes to playing FPS and Third person shooter games it is way way better than PS3 controller . The only comlaint used to be aimed at its performance and usablity in sport games such as PES and Fifa which after the design of 360 degree control of players , its no more a problem . In fact the wise placement of analogue sticks in 360 controller is one of the most important reasons for a gamer to avoid PS3 controller ! Nowadays if I play any game with a playsation esque controller I will feel a pain in my hands . Simply because new games tend to use more analogue sticks than Dpad . But in the past most of the games controling systems used to be made based on Dpad . Sony have got to do sth about it in the next generation of game consoles .

Hey nathan. you're almost right. but why on earth didn't anyone mention the superiority of XBOX original's controller over PS2's?!
this... is the original XBOX controller
416M50Y4ACL._SS500_.jpg
and this is the xbox 360 controller
d52dfff4-b299-4a84-8046-0bef1cf432d3_2.jpg

I don't really see much difference between the two! especially when it comes to ANALOG and D-PAD position (what causes XBOX 360's controller superiority over PS3's). can u please answer this question?! and this is my answer to my own question:
because PS2 was able to run pirated games and it was ruling the world.
and please, correct my mistakes.

کاربرانی که این گفتگو را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
اگر میخواهی عضوی از بازی سنتر باشی همین حالا ثبت نام کن
or