Free Discussion About Games

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
hi pals . while surfing the net, i was struck by the thought of having a topic specifically for discussing the games we like -or id better say love -with each other . im sure most of u guys atleast know some basic rules of the english language but having the ability to understand the meaning of a context is diffrent from having the ability to write .
so this topic can be a motivation for u -my friends -at this website to have a go at writing english. and since my major is translation of english into persian i can halp you correct your mistakes and blunders regarding writing in english. ofcouse it doesnt necessarily mean that im a perfect writer of english but im doing my utmost to help you , my frinds with your english.
but let me first talk a little bit about what and how should we discuss .
you can talk about everything about games and the things related to games. those of you who can write better in english can help others. try your best to motivate and encourage them to write in english but absolutely avoid demoralizing them. and those of you who might find it hard to write , the only thing that i can tell you is that dont be afraid of writing . you know what they say : the first step is the hardest​

خوب خلاصه این که این تاپیک فقط برای اینه که فقط به صورت انگلیسی در رابطه با بازیها و هر چیزی در رابطه با بازیها با هم بحث کنیم . فقط یه چیز رو یاداوری کنم اونایی که انگلیسیشون بهتره خواهشا به دیگران کمک کنن. اونایی هم که فک میکنن انگلیسشون خیلی خوب نیس تنها چیزی که میتونم بهشون میگم اینه که اولین قدم همیشه سخت ترین قدمه پس نترسید و از همین الان شروع کنید .منم تا اونجا که در توانم هست به این تاپیک سر میزنم و تا اونجا که دانشم بهم اجازه میده تو مشکلاتتون کمکتون میکنم.
فقط یادتون باشه که به هیچ وجه فارسی ننویسید از همین الانم میتونید شروع کنین .​

take care​

آخرین ویرایش:

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
?come on . whare r u guys

lets get it started

these are the games which im looking forward to playing this year :alan wake and mafia 2

since im an avid remedy fan , im desperately looking for a second handed xbox 360 console just to play this game

and you all know about the huge impression the first mafia made on all of us. so you must be crazy to ignore this game

and my patience is running thin with john carmack ! when the hell he wants to release "rage​

Aurlito

کاربر سایت
Feb 16, 2008
نام
چوبک
As a former senior retro gamer, obviously the only true, dedicated retro gamer in this wicked, twisted forums, I'm happy to say that "screw all games, go play with your Johnoson". and I firmly believe that, Gaming industry is cursed by a bunch of incompetent assholes, formerly named "incompetent", now entitled "cool" (e.g. Cliffy B) and the real cool, adept ones, turned their franchises into cash machines. So as I was saying, the last 7th generation game that I've finished was my own, precious "Zombula Strike". Hence, as I'm exposed to diabetes, and I hope all of you will some day, I prefer to spend my time on physical activities, rather than sitting on my **** all day twirling a joystick like it's a hot girl's nipple.

Ps: Some people don't know the difference between "Drank" and "Drunk" but they write screenplays. how's that possible?

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر