همه چیز درباره Xbox One (پست اول تاپیک حتما خوانده شود)

حداقل مایکروسافت بازی نشون میده، نمیاد با یه چیزه واضحی مثل این خبر که FP ها دارن برای کنسول نسل بعد بازی میسازن حضار رو منفجر کنه
:d
!!
جالب بود از بس indie indie کرد دیگه هرچی مکس میکرد دست نمیزدن:dبعد برای احترام وسط حرفاش دست زدن! اصن یه وضعی شده بود:))
حسابی مغرور شده!:d

xbox-one-dashboard.jpg

Microsoft’s Xbox One policy reversals prove it has the capability to “listen” and nothing more, says Spencer | VG247

Certain people have tried to turn that into something that’s a bad thing about what we’re trying to do, and I just disagree,” Spencer said. That two-way conversation with gamers has to be core to who we are as a platform.
“And if we don’t have the capability of listening and reacting to what people are saying about our platform, then we’re being too disconnected from customers who make investments in our platform and the games we build

آخرین ویرایش:
یک چیزه جالبی که این چند روز اومده hUMa هست ! که میگن AMD همچین چیزی رو در مورد Ps4 گفته و خیلی قویتره و این حرفا ! یکی از تیم ساخت Xbox همچین چیزی جواب داده:
Somebody had PM'ed me earlier linking to the Ars article on how the PS4 has a big advantage over the Xbox one due to hUMA. This was apparently said by some AMD marketing manager.

I haven't heard of hUMA until today, so I went to look it up. The way I understand it is that in addition to having unified memory access (shared memory between CPU and GPU), which allows the GPU to read CPU memory, it is also a coherent cache system. To quote Ars, "CPU and GPU will always see a consistent view of data in memory. If one processor makes a change then the other processor will see that changed data, even if the old value was being cached
."

I remember reading something on this when I got my first alpha kit. I pulled up a couple of our internal white papers and it's pretty clear that this was the exact implementation in the Xbox One's memory system.
:lol: :lol:
Also I couldn't find any sources where Marc Diana actually said PS4 supports hUMA and Xbox One doesn't. Every media outlet reporting on this seems to source a single German article which I'm not inclined to believe.

بحمدالله AMD همچین حرفی نزده و کلا دروغ جالبی بود :d

آخرین ویرایش:
انتقادات صریح Gaijin از Microsoft :
Gaijin explains why War Thunder is skipping Xbox One

امیدوارم به انتقادات توجه بیشتری نشون داده بشه و سر مسائل پیش پا افتاده ای مثل cross-platform play برای خودشون دردسر درست نکنن.
واقعا نه خودشون نه بازیشون انقدر اهمیت ندارن که بخوان تاثیری داشته باشن به نظرم :d

واقعا نه خودشون نه بازیشون انقدر اهمیت ندارن که بخوان تاثیری داشته باشن به نظرم :d
اینجاش خیلی باحاله:
GPU, like 40 per cent more powerful. DDR5 is basically 50 per cent more powerful than DDR3, but the memory write is bigger on Xbox One so it depends on what you’re doing
مشخصه یارو اصلا XOne رو از نزدیک هم ندیده، از همون اطلاعات و شایعاتی که اومده نتیجه گرفته فلان کنسول اینقدر قویتره، اون جایی که قرمز کردم دیگه تهش بود :lol: :دی

کاربرانی که این گفتگو را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
اگر میخواهی عضوی از بازی سنتر باشی همین حالا ثبت نام کن
or