gameinformer 8.5/10
Digital Chumps 9.2/10

آخرین ویرایش:

Maniac Gamer

کاربر سایت
Oct 21, 2008
نام
مارشال
اوه اوه مثه اینکه این اپیزود آخر ترکونده.
از پایان اپیزود قبلی انتظار میرفت این یکی خیلی خوب باشه.
شدیدا منتظرم خودم تجربه ش کنم.

asi_1447

کاربر سایت
Oct 27, 2010
نام
احسان
خوب ظاهرا با یکی از بهترین پایان ها طرفیم! البته بازم باید یه خورده بیشتر صبر کرد اما 9.5 خداییش خیلی زیاده :D

RattleSnake

کاربر سایت
Dec 24, 2009
نام
مهدی
Greg Mille منتقد کل اپیزود ها در IGN بود و در قسمتی از نقدش می گه:
I cried in the final minutes, sat silently through the credits, and was speechless after the epilogue, but the true impact of the episode came the morning after I beat it. Walking on the sun-bathed streets of San Francisco, I found that I couldn’t get Clementine off my mind and a great melancholy off of my heart. I was sad to end up where I did, but happy to have taken this journey

Tommy Fisher

Shit happens
کاربر سایت
Apr 5, 2009
نام
رضـا
Polygon - 9/10
EPISODE FIVE PROVES THAT THE WALKING DEAD COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING
But under no circumstance should these hiccups keep you from this incredible, gut-wrenching, dark, unprecedented experience. Like the Flyer’s first lift off or a scratchy vinyl of Love Me Do, The Walking Dead can be a bit rough in patches. But it’s impossible to shake the feeling that the experience you’re having may just change everything.
OXM - 9/10
+ Outstanding story, character moments, and dialogue.+ Powerhouse ending that’ll leave you reeling; end-credits song is a winner, too!
– The main conflict feels a bit contrived in spots…but trust us, it’s a small complaint.
? If Telltale does do more Walking Deadgames, who’ll return?

Tommy Fisher

Shit happens
کاربر سایت
Apr 5, 2009
نام
رضـا
مثل اینکه اندینگ بازی فوق العادست, Ray Carsillo منقد EGM میگه:
The ending to The Walking Dead is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in a game. Wow. Can't wait for Season 2.

Can not wait :D

پ.ن: @ علی (دانته هرگز گریه نمیکند)
نگفتم اپیزود آخر تا حد GOTY آوردتش بالا:D!

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر