نمرات سخت افزار Wii U

RattleSnake

کاربر سایت
Dec 24, 2009
نام
مهدی
wii-u.jpg

The Verge 7.0
I don't know which future awaits the Wii U. But until it's obvious, I'm not buying one.

Engadget

Nintendo promised consumers a modern HD gaming console, and the Wii U -- what's there of it thus far -- delivers on that promise. Games look gorgeous (HD Mario!), the risky controller is another successful control innovation and there's a ton of promise on the horizon.

Joystiq

However, the GamePad, even if it doesn't feel like the linear progression of game console technology we'd expect, does feel like a futuristic leap. It's rooted in classic experiences, but adds weird new possibilities. Nintendo has always excelled in taking unexpected steps, and this is one of them, even if it lacks the immediate "aha" appeal of the Wii Remote, or whatever it was people saw in holding the middle of the Nintendo 64 controller.

Part of the system's appeal is in new possibilities for dual-screen gameplay. By uncoupling the screens from one another, the Wii U enables interesting new possibilities, like players seeing different amounts of information about a game space in the same room, or a zoomed in view of something seen in full on the TV. It also enables the DS-like use of a map or inventory screen, which can be nice as well.

The other part of its appeal: console-quality games – literally console games – on a handheld, for a private experience that won't take up the TV and won't bother others in your home. I am a fan of handheld consoles, personally. I prefer to play things on the small screen, where I can move around with them a bit. The Wii U is a console designed to be used like a handheld, which is absurdly hyper-targeted to my lifestyle

Polygon 6.5
But the best thing we can say about the Wii U, that it will have a strong first-party presence, is also its biggest problem. We are cautious and indeed, somewhat pessimistic, about what the future holds for Nintendo’s new system. With Microsoft and Sony expect to announce new, significantly more powerful systems within the next six months, Nintendo has only a short amount of time to establish the Wii U. We are concerned about its ability to be more than a box for Nintendo first-party releases. Nintendo has always delivered on that, but it's promised more, and that’s what we expect.
Destructoid
I wish the Wii U all the success in the world, because I am behind it. Conceptually, it's exciting, and in practice it works. That's rare for new ideas in the game industry these days, and I feel it's a success that needs to be rewarded with publisher support. I foresee potential for an amazing library of not just exclusives, but multi-platform titles to boot, and I'm rather excited for it.

Whether that future comes true remains to be seen, but I maintain a level of hope nonetheless. Hope feels good. Really quite good.

Kotaku

Gizmodo 4/5

Yes, if you know you want the next version of the Wii. While technologically, the Wii U sort of feels like the step you'd take before you get to motion controls in the Wii, that doesn't mean it doesn't totally fit into Nintendo's ethos of interaction. It's fun. It's something your family will enjoy using.

If you're looking for a network-enabled media center, like the Xbox or Apple TV, though, definitely wait before purchasing this. The demos we've seen have looked pretty decent, but not being ready for launch isn't a great sign. It could be that everything will work wonderfully once it's out, but being cautious never hurt anyone

Ars Technica
The Good

Svelte hardware design is much smaller than competing systems.
HD graphics are easily the equal of the Xbox 360 and PS3.
GamePad is comfortable, sturdily built, and not too heavy.
Large touchscreen looks better than its low resolution would suggest.
Precise tilt-sensing turns the GamePad into an augmented reality portal.
GamePad's surround sound speakers are surprisingly decent.
The Bad

GamePad battery life requires constant plugging in.
GamePad shoulder buttons are uncomfortably positioned.
Load times are a bit high, even for launch titles.
System itself is a magnet for thumbprints.
The Ugly

The relative location of the right analog stick and the face buttons is reversed from every other dual-stick controller.
Nintendo is releasing a system that needs to have a large chunk of its promised features added with a downloadable day one update.
Verdict: Incomplete

Nevan

کاربر سایت
Feb 25, 2011
نام
morteza

Kevingamer441

کاربر سایت
Jan 7, 2010
نام
امید:دی
Game Informer:
Wii U Hardware Review - Features - www.GameInformer.com

یه نکته:
اگه در حال آپدیت Wii U کنسول به هر دلیلی خاموش بشه، Brick میشه. چند نفر تا الان گزارش دادن این موضوع رو. حجم زیاد آپدیت هم موضوع رو وخیم تر می کنه.

Losing power during a power update will brick the Wii U GamingBolt.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Previews and Blog

همین مشکل فک کنم واسه Wii هم پیش اومد.امیدوارم زود حل بشه چون مصیبته واسه ما ایرانیا!

RattleSnake

کاربر سایت
Dec 24, 2009
نام
مهدی
Game Informer:
Wii U Hardware Review - Features - www.GameInformer.com

یه نکته:
اگه در حال آپدیت Wii U کنسول به هر دلیلی خاموش بشه، Brick میشه. چند نفر تا الان گزارش دادن این موضوع رو. حجم زیاد آپدیت هم موضوع رو وخیم تر می کنه.

Losing power during a power update will brick the Wii U GamingBolt.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Previews and Blog
چون گفته شده از قبل کنسول نباید خاموش بشه در عین آپیدت به هر دلیلی

Terova

No Trolls
Gold User
Dec 1, 2007
نام
محمد امین
ما در جان..!

4.5 گیگ اپدیت بعد کنسولت خاموش نشه وگرنه کنسول پَر..؟

ما تو 50 مگ 40 دفع کنسول خاموش میشه..

!mohsen

کاربر سایت
Oct 20, 2011
پردازنده در حد ps3 و 2.5 برابر x360!
گرافیک هم خیلی بهتر از x360 و نوشته بود دارای 400 واحد پردازشی هست در حالی که x360 کلا 48 تا داره!
کلا از لحاظ هاردور از این x360 و ps3 خیلی قوی تره منتظر بازی مولتی پلتفورم هستیم تا ببینیم گرافیکش تا چه حد بهتره!

کاربر سایت
Dec 10, 2010
نام
mohammad
The Wii U system uses 2GB of DDR2, produced by Samsung, capable of 17 GB per second at its maximum speed: for comparison Ps3 and Xbox 360′s memories max speed is 22.4 GB per second for Ps3 and 25.6 GB per second for Xbox 360.

Wii U Real Specs Revealed | Video Game Blog, Video Games Reviews & News

ای بی شعور احمق اخه تو سال 2012 کدوم الاغی میاد از رم ddr2 استفاده میکنه در صورتی که ایکس باکس 360 تو سال 2005 میاد از ddr3 استفاده میکنه.
کدوم بی شعوری طراح سخت افزار این کنسول بوده؟

RattleSnake

کاربر سایت
Dec 24, 2009
نام
مهدی
Wii U Real Specs Revealed | Video Game Blog, Video Games Reviews & News

ای بی شعور احمق اخه تو سال 2012 کدوم الاغی میاد از رم ddr2 استفاده میکنه در صورتی که ایکس باکس 360 تو سال 2005 میاد از ddr3 استفاده میکنه.
کدوم بی شعوری طراح سخت افزار این کنسول بوده؟
این فقط یک شایعه است.
DDR3-1600.32-bit wide GDDR3 memory و CPU :IBM's 45nm

توی 24 ساعت اول کنسول تقریبا توی همه فروشگاه های اینترنتی مثل ebay و ... تموم شده و اون مقدار کمی هم که مونده با قیمت بالاتر داره به فروش میرسه.

Sir William

کاربر سایت
Mar 27, 2012
نام
کمال
سخت افزار کنسول راضی کننده اس ، یادتون نره که Wii هم از لحاظ سخت افزاری خیلی حرفی برای گفتن نداشت.شاید Wii U هم در مقابل Xbox و PS بعدی کم بیاره اما مسلما
این چیزی نیست که نینتندو رو شکست بده!

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر