راهنماي كامل بازي ها

• Thread starter Thread starter Ehsan
  • تاریخ آغاز تاریخ آغاز
بازی blacksite اونجای هست که یک نور سبز مثل گردباد از زمین درومده .. بعد میری پایین تا تغریبا به آخرش میرسی ... اونجای که یک اشعه های میان اگه بخور بهشون میمیری...
بعد از اینکه اثیرت میکنن بعد خودتو نجات میدی.... فکر کنم فهمیدید...

اول میای تو یک قسمت اون دوتا اشعه رو میزنی خاموش میشن بعد برمیگردی میری یک قسمت دیگه که اون هم مثل قبلی دوتا اشعه داره .. ولی مشکل اینجاست که اشغه ها نابود نمیشن (مثل اینکه یک چیزی جلوشونه)و من اونجا گیر کردم ...
ممنون میشم راهنمایی کنید.

من که خیلی وقته بازی رو شروع کردم بالا هم گفتم که کجا
گیر کردم! اونجا توی مرحله دوم ،توی جزیره که ویلی باید یه پیرزنه رو بکشه! نمیدونم چه کارش کنم! اصلا نمیمیره!

چون كتاب راهنماي بازي منتشر شده مشمول كپي رايت شده . به خاظر همين راهنماش نيست . اينو برات پيدا كردم . ظاهرا راهنماي پيدا كردن وسايله . شايد به درد بخوره :

Noorderlicht Day
-Bird : The Soul - Right when you begin use insight on the seagull next to the man that first talks to you
-Hourglass: Death - You’ll get this while talking to Farder Coram (part of the storyline)
-Apple: Sin - Coram will direct you to use insight on the apple next to him
-Bread: Nourishment - use insight on the bread in the room Coram is in
-Cauldron : Craft - Use insight on the big cauldron right behind father Coram.
-Crocodile: America - on the large map in the map room (the room above Coram)
-Elephant: Africa - on the large map in the map room (the room above Coram)
-Horse: Europe - on the large map in the map room (the room above Coram)
-Globe: Politics - use insight on the globe in the middle of the map room
-Bird: Spring - you’ll find this on the ship above the engine room
-Dolphin : Succor - When you get to second deck after climbing over the engine room, use the telescope to your right to look out to the water. Use insight on the dolphins jumping out of the water to get the symbol.
-Sun : Day - Same place as the previous. Look to the top right portion with the telescope and use insight on the sun.
-Anchor : Steadfastness - When you climb down the ladders to mop, one side has a netting you can use climb on, use insight on the anchor that is just next to the netting.
-Ant: Mechanics - When the smoke stacks are turned off and you are climbing on the sail, go all the way to the top and grab the symbol.
-Chameleon: Air - Deceive Bram and you’ll get this
-Wild Man: The Masculine - you'll find this just outside your cabin at the end of the level if you've completed all the sailors' tasks during the level. This is what you have to do:
*mop up ALL the bird droppings on all decks. When you get them all it will say "objective complete"
*learn how to dodge from the guy on the front deck. You have to talk to him twice and go through 2 rounds with him, and Pan has to do it once with his Daemon
*save the daemon that's stuck in the sail. To do this you'll have to deceive the guy guarding the engine room
*deceive the guy on the rear deck a total of 3 times
If you're unsure just check your journal--it will tell you if you have a task you haven't fully completed yet.

اين دو تا سطر رو هم پيدا كردم :

I really need help; I need this question to complete the achievements

What's happening back home in Oxford right now?
Symbols: Sun, Hourglass, Horse
The guide doesn’t really explains this one

Please help...

Nevermind, I got it. It was on the guide

This question unlocked for me after tricking the sailor that you're a Gyptian 3 times. The last thing he says is something like "No one will believe you're from Oxford", then I got the "Journal Question Added" screen. It was the last question I needed too, I think you do need this question to unlock the achievement.

جواب مارو نمیدی...؟

دوست من! بلك سايت رو من بازي نكردم . راهنماي كامل انگليسيش رو هم از اينجا بگير ...
همین نسخه ی جدید که اومده 4
اگه فارسی که چه بهتر

فارسيش رو انگار يكي داشت ... ولي خب بيا . اين از دست من برميومد :
انگليسيش!

مطمئنی که این سایتی که دادی راهنمایی بازی هست ... فقط یک توضیح مختصری در مورد مراحلش داده ...!!!
من اون قسمت آخر گیر کردم .... فکر کنم بعد از اون تمام بشه...

در هر صورت بازم ممنونم

نه ديگه! راهنماي مراحله . كامل نيست . بعضا خيلي مختصر نوشته . اما خب راهنماي مراحله . اپيزود اپيزود و پارت پارت جدا كرده برات . يه سري توضيحات داده . والله چندتا سايت رفتم همه همين بود!

ممكنه صفحه كامل لود نشده باشه . اين لود شده كاملشه :
2eppnxc.jpg

ممنون از شما صفحه هم کامل لود شد تازه کلیم گشتم...
گفتم ، من قسمت آخر گیر کردم باید حتما کسی که این بازی رو تمام کرده راهنمایی کنه ... این سایت ها فقط توضیح مختصر میدن...

کاربرانی که این گفتگو را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
اگر میخواهی عضوی از بازی سنتر باشی همین حالا ثبت نام کن
or