بحث و تبادل نظر در مورد سری Metal Gear Solid

gamepro
Weapon Mods are a go!!
thats right! we'll be able to custimize your arsenal! anything from laser
sights, grenade launchers, flash lights, scopes are definitely in, and
silencers for that sli sneaker in all of us

he didnt say how we would be able to obtain all of these weapon mods though, but he did hint that he is toying with the idea of players sharing them through some kind of trading system, be it online or player-to-player....but no specifics ofcourse( he said that he cant reveal to much, b/c the gun mods tie to closely to the plot) but he was quoted, "You'll be really surprised by the number of gun customizations"

there would be prototype of current next-gen military hardware, as well as
some imaginary weapons in the final game, and then mentions, " Hand-to-hand weapons play a big role in MGS4"....but stops shortly, "that gives away a little bit of how you complete the game, actually"

New moves for an Old Snake
"I want players to synchronize with Snake's emotions. He's kind of old,
hes going to die soon...something no typical hero would do.Its
taboo"...he was talking about Snakes most obvious new move, all the
rolling and moving that he would perform on the ground, we saw Snake
feign death, wriggle across a battlefield to toss a grenade and wipe
out a squad of troops, so most of snakes new abilities involve him on
the ground.

But even with the expanded range of actions, Veterans should feel right at home with the basic control scheme. Most of Snake's old moves return, hiding inside objects and tapping a wall to miss direct a soldier, but his signature back-to-the-wall stealth pose is gone, making room for a more fluid, seamless system that will allow him to sneak quick peaks while behind cover.....awsome

On enemy/ally A.I.
(my favorite part!) The emotional state of Snakes enemies will also serve
as an important battlefield. If an enemy is scared, he wont spend to
much time looking for Snake, but if the enemy is calm and cautious,
he'll take time to sweep the area. On the subject of enemy emotional
states, Kojima gives an example of inducting "panic" in a foe is by
shooting at the ground near his feet, or maybe by wiping out members of
a squad, leaving the survivers to fend for themselves

"The enemies are not necessarily always after Snake this time. You're in a
battlefield, meaning that Snake can be an enemy or ally to the other
characters". Basically, affiliations will be a constant motion, Snake
can almost instantly swap alliances from one group of enemies to
another in the name of battlefield advantage..you'll be able to swap
alliances at nearly any time

Kojima-san even gives us a perfect example, "Snake is sneaking behind country A's tank in order to pass undetected through a war zone. But since you're using Country A's tank for cover, you'll want to protect it...even if your not formally allied with country A. So if country B begins to attack the tank, you might want to take out their anti-tank launcher. The alliances arent about politics; their about survival."

"The game will play differently according to the player, thats the bottom line" (...hmmm, multiple endings? i think so!!!)

more info on the Octo-Camo

"in recent months, we've read numerous misconceptions about what the
Octo-camo is and isnt. Kojima talked at great length about the suit. Gamepro proudly presents the highlights of that conversation" (typing it word-for-word)

A valuable stealth tool
"Octo-camo puts a wide variations of sneaking into the game," kojima says,"but its your option as to how you sneak in the battlefield. The suit makes Snake blend in with the background, whether thats a brick wall, a
marble statue, or a burned, bloody corpse"

A new way to personalize Snake
"You dont have to use it to hide. Its like the camo system in MGS3, so
players can have fun with it. If you like a particular texture, you
could play while wearing that texture"

It WONT let you change shape
"An octopus is an octopus, and it will remain an octopus, so it cannot become a dog. But an octopus might mimic the dogs hair" (I think this just solved our "Young Snake" myth guys)

It's not a super item
"Octo-camo is NOT an almighty tool...its not going to make you invisible. If you get spotted once, you're not going to blend in. Octo-camo is not the
central gimmick of MGS4, its just one aspect of Sneaking"

PSP-to-Ps3 interactivity confirmed!!!
i think its obvious to all MGS fans that MPO will tie in closely to MGS4,
although he did confirm PSP-to-Ps3 connectivity, he barely had anything
else to say about it other than this, "Ofcourse it will tie in, but its
very difficult to share details"..........Could the PSP tie into the
weapon mod-sharing/trading scheme he also hinted at? i really really
hope so

SixAxis moves in the works!!
Kojima-san could not say a dam thing about this topic. But the gamepro guys had guesses, "the tilt sensor will be used for leaning around corners, or possibly for aiming in first-person mode. Its also possible it will tie
into snakes ground-based maneuvers, but thats little more than
conjecture"

Kojima on Rumble
( i LUV this part!) "I already said to SCE president Ken Kutaragi that i want the rumble feature back" ( ! you tell him Kojima! Put that fool in his place!! :lol

Online!!!
Kojima expressed interest in online gameplay as a whole, but the shape of
MGS4's online component is as elusive as Snake himself. Some of the
onus may lie with Sony: Kojima noted that Sony still hasnt had much to
say regarding its own Ps3 online plans.

But Kojima may decide that the online component might arrive later, as happend with MGS3:Subsistence, He's interested in the possibilities of online gameplay, but isnt talking specifics at the moment. I can confirm there will be interaction with Portable Ops, however.

Finale notes
i read this VERY surprising part that Kojima was gona put MGS4 in a full
blown World War III, which he thought could serve as a suitably big
finale for the series. But then Kojima wrote off the idea entirely,
switching gears to a new, darker premise that would set Snake amidst a
non-stop cycle of war-for-profit fought by private military companies
(PMC's)

About the "Young Snake" in the trailer
The GamePro guys couldnt get Kojima to budge on this topic, so dont bother asking about the injections he takes either: Kojima toyed with their
emotions, jokingly calling them "garlic shots". But he did confirm that
the injections play a critical role in the final game

On complaints of long cinema scenes
"I am always influenced by all this feedback, and i personally think that
the cutscenes are long as well. But we didnt make cinemas shorter
before b/c we might lessen the emotional factor or fail to give enough
explanation. This time, yes, i am thinking about making them shorter"

On cutting Snakes classic pose (back-to-wall)
"The signature Snake pose rarely happens on the battlefield. Nobody is cool enough
to hide like that. By eliminating this move, its more like in real
life. Snake can hide behind something, then sneak a peak and shoot.
There are more actions to it, and its more smooth that way"

آقا سه تا سوال چرت دارم که واقعآ برام سوال هست و قصد مسخره بازی ندارم :
1. این Metal Gear های MGS4 از آدما تغذیه میکنن ؟! آخه توی تریلر E3 اگه اشتباه نکنم یه جایی یه Metal Gear ای یه آدمی رو توی دهنش گذاشته بود ! توی تریلر GC هم دهن یکی از Metal Gear ها خونی بود.
2. این Metal Gear ها چرا صدای گاو میدن ؟!:biggrin1:
3. آخرین سوال اینکه اون زمانی که یه چیز سبزی از زیر Metal Gear ها درمیاد دارن رفع حاجت میکنن ؟!!!:biggrin1:

آقا سه تا سوال چرت دارم که واقعآ برام سوال هست و قصد مسخره بازی ندارم :
1. این Metal Gear های MGS4 از آدما تغذیه میکنن ؟! آخه توی تریلر E3 اگه اشتباه نکنم یه جایی یه Metal Gear ای یه آدمی رو توی دهنش گذاشته بود ! توی تریلر GC هم دهن یکی از Metal Gear ها خونی بود.
2. این Metal Gear ها چرا صدای گاو میدن ؟!
3. آخرین سوال اینکه اون زمانی که یه چیز سبزی از زیر Metal Gear ها درمیاد دارن رفع حاجت میکنن ؟!!!
جانا سخن از زبان ما میگوئی
اریا جون چطوری . البته کار بسیار اشتباهی میکنم که در حضور این همه استاد متال گیر میخوام جواب شما رو بدم . حکم جواب رو نداره بیشتر نظره تا جواب :love:

1. همون طور که میدونی ( نانو ماشین ) در MGS 4 موجوداتی نیمه جاندار هستند و چیزی که از گوشت و خون تشکیل شده باشه 100% احتیاج به تغذیه داره . احتمال درست بودن این نظریه خیلی بالاست .

2. صدای همه چیز میدن بجز گاو :confused: نه خدائی یه نمه تو صدای گاو میزنه :biggrin1:

3. شاید حرفت درست باشه . ولی من فکر میکنم یه جوری علامت گذاری کردن ( مثل حیوانات که قلمرو خودشون رو با گذاشتن نشانه های مشخص میکنن ) .

خوب بعد از این که جواب آریا جون رو دادید ، لطف کنید جواب من رو هم بدید .

1. اون مردی که آخر دموی TGS 06 میاد ( لباس Snake بابا تنشه ولی چهرش فرق داره ) کیه ؟ :confused:
بقول حامد : اسنیک امد به خوابم و گفت : بیرون کنید اون مرتیکه رائیت رو از MGS4 . شده کارون سرا . هرکی از راه میرسه میخواد جای من رو بگیره .

2. تو دموی TGS 06 خیلی کلاغ گذاشته بودن . فکر نمی کنید تو این قسمت Raven هم بیاد وسط ( غول واقعاً عظیم MGS 1 رو میگم ) . خدا کنه بیاد . ولی کلا تاکید خاصی رو کلاغ شده بود :confused:

3. چرا وقتی Snake میره تو حالت استتار صورتش هم عوض میشه ( منظورم اینه که صورتش زخمی میشه ) بعد که از این حالت در میاد صورتش هم به حالت اصلی بر میگرده !!

آقا لطف کنید جواب من رو هم بدید .

به نظر من اون صدا رو اون نانو ماشینا گذاشتن که ترسناک بشه ببینیشون خوف کنید! واقعا صدای خفنی دارن

خب اون چیزای سبز حتما یه چیزی مثه دوده که باید از ماشین خارج شه

-----------------------------------

1.خوده کوجیما در مورد اون مردی که آخر دمو گفته : من اونو گذاشتم که شما رو به فکر فرو ببرم و تا شما بازی بازی نکنی نمی فهمی اون کیه

2.شاید!

3.اون همینجوریشم با آمپول زندس به نظر من عادی این اتفاقات رو اسنیک تازه اگه دقت کرده باشین بعضی موقعها موهاش با سیبیلاش مشکی (تقریبا خاکستری ، یه چیزی تو همین مایه ها) بعضی موقعها سفید

در مورد صدای این Gekko بهتره اینو بخونین که قبلا از TUS گرفته بودم
In previous installments, the Metal Gear's made noises. This has not been changed in MGS4. Though REX roared like a mighty dinosaur, and RAY made mechanical sea-monster noises. The Gekko makes a cow's 'Moo' sound, aswell as a frog's 'croak' when examining. Although technically not a Metal Gear, it is designed with a Metal Gear in mind.

تو تریلر E3 یه جا اسنیک میگه Brother We are free اون Gekkoه مثل گاو!با کله میره تو دل اون سربازها(که سر Gekko شباهتی هم به سر گاو داره) و چون مثل قورباغه می تونه بلند بپره صدای قورباغه هم میده.

حسام جون . فقط بگو بخون . خوب لینکش رو بده دیگه :biggrin1:

:-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-"

gamepro
Weapon Mods are a go!!
thats right! we'll be able to custimize your arsenal! anything from laser
sights, grenade launchers, flash lights, scopes are definitely in, and
silencers for that sli sneaker in all of us

he didnt say how we would be able to obtain all of these weapon mods though, but he did hint that he is toying with the idea of players sharing them through some kind of trading system, be it online or player-to-player....but no specifics ofcourse( he said that he cant reveal to much, b/c the gun mods tie to closely to the plot) but he was quoted, "You'll be really surprised by the number of gun customizations"

there would be prototype of current next-gen military hardware, as well as
some imaginary weapons in the final game, and then mentions, " Hand-to-hand weapons play a big role in MGS4"....but stops shortly, "that gives away a little bit of how you complete the game, actually"

New moves for an Old Snake
"I want players to synchronize with Snake's emotions. He's kind of old,
hes going to die soon...something no typical hero would do.Its
taboo"...he was talking about Snakes most obvious new move, all the
rolling and moving that he would perform on the ground, we saw Snake
feign death, wriggle across a battlefield to toss a grenade and wipe
out a squad of troops, so most of snakes new abilities involve him on
the ground.

But even with the expanded range of actions, Veterans should feel right at home with the basic control scheme. Most of Snake's old moves return, hiding inside objects and tapping a wall to miss direct a soldier, but his signature back-to-the-wall stealth pose is gone, making room for a more fluid, seamless system that will allow him to sneak quick peaks while behind cover.....awsome

On enemy/ally A.I.
(my favorite part!) The emotional state of Snakes enemies will also serve
as an important battlefield. If an enemy is scared, he wont spend to
much time looking for Snake, but if the enemy is calm and cautious,
he'll take time to sweep the area. On the subject of enemy emotional
states, Kojima gives an example of inducting "panic" in a foe is by
shooting at the ground near his feet, or maybe by wiping out members of
a squad, leaving the survivers to fend for themselves

"The enemies are not necessarily always after Snake this time. You're in a
battlefield, meaning that Snake can be an enemy or ally to the other
characters". Basically, affiliations will be a constant motion, Snake
can almost instantly swap alliances from one group of enemies to
another in the name of battlefield advantage..you'll be able to swap
alliances at nearly any time

Kojima-san even gives us a perfect example, "Snake is sneaking behind country A's tank in order to pass undetected through a war zone. But since you're using Country A's tank for cover, you'll want to protect it...even if your not formally allied with country A. So if country B begins to attack the tank, you might want to take out their anti-tank launcher. The alliances arent about politics; their about survival."

"The game will play differently according to the player, thats the bottom line" (...hmmm, multiple endings? i think so!!!)

more info on the Octo-Camo

"in recent months, we've read numerous misconceptions about what the
Octo-camo is and isnt. Kojima talked at great length about the suit. Gamepro proudly presents the highlights of that conversation" (typing it word-for-word)

A valuable stealth tool
"Octo-camo puts a wide variations of sneaking into the game," kojima says,"but its your option as to how you sneak in the battlefield. The suit makes Snake blend in with the background, whether thats a brick wall, a
marble statue, or a burned, bloody corpse"

A new way to personalize Snake
"You dont have to use it to hide. Its like the camo system in MGS3, so
players can have fun with it. If you like a particular texture, you
could play while wearing that texture"

It WONT let you change shape
"An octopus is an octopus, and it will remain an octopus, so it cannot become a dog. But an octopus might mimic the dogs hair" (I think this just solved our "Young Snake" myth guys)

It's not a super item
"Octo-camo is NOT an almighty tool...its not going to make you invisible. If you get spotted once, you're not going to blend in. Octo-camo is not the
central gimmick of MGS4, its just one aspect of Sneaking"

PSP-to-Ps3 interactivity confirmed!!!
i think its obvious to all MGS fans that MPO will tie in closely to MGS4,
although he did confirm PSP-to-Ps3 connectivity, he barely had anything
else to say about it other than this, "Ofcourse it will tie in, but its
very difficult to share details"..........Could the PSP tie into the
weapon mod-sharing/trading scheme he also hinted at? i really really
hope so

SixAxis moves in the works!!
Kojima-san could not say a dam thing about this topic. But the gamepro guys had guesses, "the tilt sensor will be used for leaning around corners, or possibly for aiming in first-person mode. Its also possible it will tie
into snakes ground-based maneuvers, but thats little more than
conjecture"

Kojima on Rumble
( i LUV this part!) "I already said to SCE president Ken Kutaragi that i want the rumble feature back" ( ! you tell him Kojima! Put that fool in his place!! :lol

Online!!!
Kojima expressed interest in online gameplay as a whole, but the shape of
MGS4's online component is as elusive as Snake himself. Some of the
onus may lie with Sony: Kojima noted that Sony still hasnt had much to
say regarding its own Ps3 online plans.

But Kojima may decide that the online component might arrive later, as happend with MGS3:Subsistence, He's interested in the possibilities of online gameplay, but isnt talking specifics at the moment. I can confirm there will be interaction with Portable Ops, however.

Finale notes
i read this VERY surprising part that Kojima was gona put MGS4 in a full
blown World War III, which he thought could serve as a suitably big
finale for the series. But then Kojima wrote off the idea entirely,
switching gears to a new, darker premise that would set Snake amidst a
non-stop cycle of war-for-profit fought by private military companies
(PMC's)

About the "Young Snake" in the trailer
The GamePro guys couldnt get Kojima to budge on this topic, so dont bother asking about the injections he takes either: Kojima toyed with their
emotions, jokingly calling them "garlic shots". But he did confirm that
the injections play a critical role in the final game

On complaints of long cinema scenes
"I am always influenced by all this feedback, and i personally think that
the cutscenes are long as well. But we didnt make cinemas shorter
before b/c we might lessen the emotional factor or fail to give enough
explanation. This time, yes, i am thinking about making them shorter"

On cutting Snakes classic pose (back-to-wall)
"The signature Snake pose rarely happens on the battlefield. Nobody is cool enough
to hide like that. By eliminating this move, its more like in real
life. Snake can hide behind something, then sneak a peak and shoot.
There are more actions to it, and its more smooth that way"

بچه ها يكي اينو معني ميكنه ببينيم چي شده

Kojima - guest for GO3
25 Jan 2007 by Otacon, MGS:TUS
Any new MGS4 info?!
From GameSpot:

"Australia's GO3 Electronic Entertainment Expo already had some impressive names lined up as speakers, but it topped them all this morning with confirmation that famed Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima has signed up as the latest international guest.

GO3, which is being held in Perth, Western Australia, from March 31 to April 1, 2007, is a three-day expo/conference that aims to highlight the latest in games from around the world. Kojima, head of games development for Kojima Productions, will speak on Saturday, March 31, on a yet-to-be announced topic.

Kojima isn't the only high-profile name lined up for GO3. Other leading international developers confirmed for the event include Masaya Matsuura from NanaOn-sha (Parappa the Rapper), Grasshopper Manufacture president Goichi Suuda (Killer 7), Q Entertainment's Tetsuya Mizuguchi (Rez, Sega Rally Championship) and Epic Games' Rod Fergusson (Gears of War).

As well as a consumer expo and consumer, GO3 will also host the Australian final of the Electronic Sports World Cup. More information about GO3 can be found at the event's official website."

سایت گیم پرو مصاحبه ای با هیدو کوجیما خالق سری بازی های متال گیر انجام داده است
که در این مصاحبه کوجیما به نکات جالبی اشاره کرده است که شما را به خواندن آن دعوت
می کنیم
GP:مایل هستم برای اولین سوال در مورد بازی جدید شما یعنی متال گیر از شما
سوال بپرسم و چرا شما داستان این شماره در مورد خاورمیانه انتخاب کرده اید و چقدر خط
داستانی بازی مربوط به خاورمیانه می باشد

Kojima:خاورمیانه فقط در مورد نقطه ورودی داستان بازی می باشد و اسنیک در این زمان به
تمام نقاط دنیا سفر کرده است پس فقط تنها جایی که با آن جا سفر نکرده است خاورمیانه
است.در ضمن ما خوب می دانیم که هر اتفاقی در خاورمیانه می افتد تاثیر آن بر تمام نقاط
جهان قابل احساس هست بس فقط خاورمیانه نقطه ورودی داستان بازی نیست
ما در گیم پلی بازی بازی را از دید اول شخص دنبال کردیم و می خواستیم نوعی از ابهام در
ذهن بیننده به وجود آوریم. ما عمدا اولین تریلر از بازی را در خاورمیانه نشان دادیم زیرا من
می خواستم یک بازی اکشن اول شخص نشان دهم همانطور که می دانید روزی نیست در
خاورمیانه جنگی نباشد شاید در اون لحظه بیننده احساس یک بازی اول شخص اکشن
قدیمی کرده بود اما تمام این کارها عمدا برای سنجش بیننده بود
همچنین ما طوری متال گیر را به بیننده نشان دادیم که در آن اسنیک در وسط میدان جنگ
به جاسوسی می پردازد چه معنا دارد؟مردم امروزه در مورد میدان جنگ چه فکر می کنند.
البته تمامی این مواد در خاورمیانه هست.سپس ما در آن پیام نیزی گذاشته بودیم.
وقتی که من جوان بودم در مورد جنگ فکرهای زیادی می کردم که اکثرا در مورد سال 1970
وجنگ ویتنام بود جنگی در میان انبوه ای از درختان و سبزه ها.حالا این بازی از تمام چیزهای
که تا به حال دیده و شنیده اید فرق می کند زیرا ما می خواهیم جنگ در زندگی واقعی را به تصویر
بکشیم مطمئن باشید از همه چیز این بازی شگفت زده می شوید

GP:در بعضی از سایت ها در مورد این بازی با مخفی کاری ها که شما کرده اید شایعات
بسیاری شده که این بازی در واقع جنگ جهانی سوم هست؟

Kojima:اگر این صحبت بر طبق اولین تریلر از بازی باشد درست است.که من به کسانی که این فکر را کردند حق می دهم ما می خواستیم خط داستانی جدید و پیچیده ای به وجود بیاوریم اگر به
سایر بازی های مشابه متال گیر دقت کرده باشید می بینید سبک داستانی آنها می توان گفت تقریبا از کلیشه های رایج این بازی ها جدا نشده و همواره یک خط را انتخاب می کنند ولی ما خواهان نوآوری در بازی هستیم به همین دلیل تصمیم گرفتیم چیزی عجیب به اسم Private Military Companies (PMCs) به کار ببریم ربات های هوشمند که به ارتش آمریکا قدرت خاصی بخشیده بودند و در مقابل آنها گروهی از مردم در حال جنگ با آنها در یک کشور بنابراین این جنگ جهانی سوم نیست ولی می توان گفت که سرآغاز این جنگ است من همچنین در این تریلر یک نکته طعنه آمیز نیز قرار داده هستم . در جنگ جهانی اول و دوم کشورهای متحدین با کشورهای دیگر در یک کشور دیگر می جنگیدند.در دنیای متال گیر این جنگ وجود ندارد بلکه جنگ اقتصادی
وجود دارد که یک کمپانی با کمپانی دیگر دارد.پس دوباره من یک نکته طعنه آمیز در آن قرار داده ام.

GP:کمی در مورد رئیس بزرگ توضیح بده آیا ما می توانیم انتظار داشته باشیم او باز می گردد یا چیز دیگری هست که ما آن را در تریلر مشاهده کردیم

Kojima:این بخش مخفی هست(می خندد)

GP:ما اسنیک را در اول تریلر دیدیم که چیزی به خودش تزریق می کرد چه چیزی تزریق می کرد و چرا پیر شده بود؟
آیا در بازی تاثیری دارد

Kojimaمی خندد) در حقیقت بله.این یک نوآوری هست که به بازی اضافه شده که معنای دیگری دارد که متاسفانه نمی توانم آن را توضیح بدم به دلیل اینکه این بخش مخفی هست و واقعا تاثیری بسزایی در بازی دارد

GP:بیا کمی در مورد گیم پلی بازی صحبت می کنیم آن طور که در تریلر دیدیم اسنیک در محیط بازی در کنار وسایل و گوشه کنار پنهان می شد و از خاصیت جالبی که لباسش داشت برای مخفی شدن و فرار کردن از دست ربات ها استفاده می کرد آیا دشمنان کاملا نمی توانند اسنیک را ببینند یا ردی از اسنیک برجای می ماند

Kojima:واقعا سوال خوبی بود.من می توانم در جواب بگویم که این احساس هیجان دار زیاد در بازی اتفاق بی افتد به عنوان مثال باید به گوییم که وقتی دشمن در حالت ترس باشد تمام محیط را جست و جو نمی کند زیرا او می خواهد فرار کند .اما اگر آرام باشد و بخواهد مکان مخفی را پیدا کند می تواند این کار را انجام دهد.

GP:بازیباز چگونه می تواند در دشمن احساس ترس ایجاد کند یا چگونه می تواند در وضعیت عادی آنها تغییر ایجاد کند

Kojima:تو با این سوال نشان دادی که خیلی باهوش هستی اما من نمی توانم به طور کامل به این سوال پاسخ بدهم اما می توانم با مثالی به شما توضیح دهم اگر شما به اطراف دشمن شلیک کنید دشمن احساس می کند که شما به او توجه کرده هستید و ممکن است بترسد
یا اگر دشمن در گروهایی 4 یا 3 نفره در حال حرکت هستند و اگر شما یکی از آنها را بکشید ممکن است به آنها احساس ترس دست بدهد و فرار کنند

GP:به خاطر تعریف کردن از من ممنون (گفتید باهوش هستم)

Kojima:اما من نگفتم تو باهوشی گفتم سوال باهوشانه ای بود (بلند بلند می خندد)

GP:آیا اسنیک همان طرز حرکات استاندارد بازیهای مخفی کاری را دارد یا در آن تغییری ایجاد شده است

Kojjima:بله می توان گفت تغییر خاصی ایجاد نشده البته به جز یک حالت که این حالت در بازی تاثیر فراوانی دارد

GP:کمی در مورد ربات آتاکام توضیح بده آیا این ربات در گمراه کردن سربازهای دشمن کمک می کند یا خیر

Kojjima:در این مورد نمی توانم زیاد توضیح بدهم ولی تا همین حد بدانید که ما در فکر یک کمک برای اسنیک بودیم به این دلیل که تعداد دشمنان در بازی زیاد هست

GP:آیا شما از تکنولوژی موشن سنسینگ دسته های بازی سونی که PS3 Sixaxis نام دارد استفاده می کنید اگر استفاده می کنید چه تاثیری در مخفی شدن اسنیک دارد

Kojjima:ما از این قابلیت استفاده می کنیم ولی الان نمی توانم در موردش توضیح بدهم

GP:دشمنان بازی شما چه چیزهای می باشد

Kojjima:انسان ها و ماشین ها

GP:نظرت در مورد حذف rumble از دسته های پلی استیشن چیست

Kojjima:واقعا در این مورد متاسفم من با آقای کوتاراگی زیاد در این باره صحبت کردم ولی عملی نشد

GP:آیا شخصیت رایدن در بازی قابل بازی هست

Kojjima:آیا تو پیشنهاد می کنی که این شخصیت باید قابل بازی باشد (می خندد)

GP:خوب.با توجه به وجود نویسنده متال گیر 2 آیا باز هم شخصیت رایدن قابل بازی نیست (می خندد)

Kojjima:من نمی خواهم اشتباهات شماره دوم متال گیر را دوباره تکرار کنم

GP: بازی Resistance: Fall of Man از 22 گیگ استفاده کرد به نظر شما این فضا برای کار شما کافی هست

kojjima:نه خیر ما به فضای بیشتری نیاز داریم

GP:به نظر تو کی بازی ها به 50 گیگ میرسند

Kojjima:می توان گفت در واقع از این فضا به زودی استفاده می شود و اگر نشود نسل بعد معنا ندارد بگذارید به کمی عقب بر گردیم در زمان کنسول های 8 بیت 1 مگابایت فضا جواب تمام نیازهای بازی سازن را میداد ولی به زودی این فضا خیلی کم شد پس از مدتی سی دی آمد همه در این فکر بودند که این فضا را چگونه پر کنند ولی به سرعت عمر سی دی نیز به پایان رسید و نوبت دی وی دی شد و آن هم همین طور مطمئن باشید روزی همین فضای دیسک های امروزی نیز بسیار کم به نظر می رسد

GP:شایعات مختلفی هست که شما بازی متال گیر را برای ایکس باکس 360 میسازید شما به این سوال چگونه پاسخ می دهید

Kojjima:باید بگوییم که متال گیر یک عنوان انحصاری برای پلی استیشن 3 هست و ما فعلا هیچ قصدی برای منتشر کردن این بازی برای سایر کنسول ها نداریم ولی از بازی ساختن برای 360 خوشحال می شوم زیرا این کنسول در اروپا و آمریکا خوب فروخته است همچنین من در نظر دارم برای سایر کنسول ها تعدادی بازی بسازم

GP:گفتید سایر کنسول ها آیا قصد ساخت بازی برای کامپیوتر ندارید

kojjima:باید بگوییم بله ولی اول اولویت با کنسول های هست

GP:آیا 1080P در این بازی پشتیبانی می شود

Kojjima:من به شخصه مایل به این کار نیستم زیرا این توانایی برای همه مورد استفاده قرار نمی گیرد ولی این عامل را زمان تعیین می کند

GP:اگر بر روی 360 بازی بسازید آیا فضای کم DVD ها برای شما مشکلی ایجاد نمی کند

Kojjima:مشکل خاصی ندارد بر روی DVD های دولایه کار می کنم

GP:به خاطر وقتی که در اختیار ما قرار دادید تشکر می کنم صحبتی ندارید

Kojjima:طرفداران بازی منتظر نمایشگاه E3 07 باشند.

با سلام...

من میخوام متال گیر1 و متال گیر2(سالید اسنیک) رو بازی کنم...کسی میتونه کمکی بکنه؟

از کجا باید این بازیهارو گیر بیارم؟البته با شبیه سازشون؟:blushing:

عزیزان!
من هرچی فکر میکنم بازم حالیم نمیشه!

اخه فقط بخاطر اینکه سارو به شوروی برگشته بود...باس باید اونو میکشت!؟

یا اینکه دولت امریکا نمیتونست به شوروی اعلام کنه که ما بخاطر اینکه ولگین پولهار, دزدیده و ما هم میخواستیم یک مامور نفوذی در بین افراد اون داشته باشیم..باس رو فرستادیم و برای اینکه ولگین به باس اعتماد کامل داشته باشه...مجبور شدیم دو تا اتم هم بهش بدیم...اما خود ولگین بوده که یکی از اون اتمهارو لانچ کرده...؟؟؟؟
که بعدش مجبور بشن که خودشون باس رو بکشن؟(البته با دستهای اسنیک!)

یعنی فیلسوفها حتی به خودشون هم اعتماد نداشتن!!؟؟

در ضمن...کوجیما انگار درس تاریخش خوب نبوده!
چطور در سال1900 یا اون حوالی...سران امریکا و روسیه و چین دور هم جمع میشن و گروه فیلسوفهارو تشکیل دادند که تاثیر گزار ترین انجمن در تمام دنیا بوده و هست!!!؟؟؟

در اون زمان...امریکا تازه داشت پا میگرفت...روسیه هم که حدود 20 سال بعد وارد صحنه جهانی شد...چین هم که توی جنگ جهانی دوم اشغال!! شد و حدود 1960 شد چین امروزی...
پس میبینید که یک جای کار ایراد داره...
چون قاعدتا در اون زمان...انگلیس و فرانسه و المان حرف اول و اخر رو توی دنیا میزدند!

در واقع بهتره بگم که کوجیما بر اساس سالهای پس از جنگ جهانی دوم داستان متال گیر رو طراحی کرده...نه بر اساس واقعیتی که در اوایل قرن 20 شاهدش بودیم!:confused:

نظر شما چیه!؟

( در ضمن باید بگم که من تا حالا سالید اسنیک رو به خاطر اینکه پدرش رو کشته خیلی سرزنش میکردم...اما وقتی روی سیاستهای جهانی بیگ باس که بر پایه جنگ افروزی در سراسر دنیا بود دقیق شدم...بهش یه خورده حق میدم! وگرنه تا حالا باید ما توی شعله های خشم بیگ باس میسوختیم!!؟؟نه؟).

و...اگه سران امریکا و چین و روسیه در پشت پرده با هم دستشون توی یه کاسه بوده...پس قضایایی مثل بحران موشکی کوبا اون هم دقیقا در سالهای متال گیر3 چه معنی ای میده؟غیر از اینکه سران این کشورها واقعا با هم دشمن هستن؟

آخرین ویرایش:

کاربرانی که این گفتگو را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
اگر میخواهی عضوی از بازی سنتر باشی همین حالا ثبت نام کن
or