• نظرسنجی بسته شده است .

g4mer

XBOX 20/20
کاربر سایت
Nov 18, 2017
نام
سعید ربانی
با سلام به دوستان عزیز
چند روزی بیشتر تا عرضه بازی بعدی برایان فارگو پدر و آفریننده بزرگترین و قدیمی ترین ip های اخرزمانی مثل FALLOUT و Wasteland و The Bard's Tale که نوبت به wasteland 3 رسیده و چیزی تا عرضه نمانده است
در سال ۲۰۱۶، ویستلند 3 در پلتفرم سرمایه‌گذاری جمعی Fig قرار گرفت و توانست ۲.۷۵ میلیون دلار سرمایه جذب کند
استدیو inXile ساخت بازی مذکور را قبل از خریداری شدن توسط ماکروسافت در سال 2018 شروع به ساخت کرده و طبیعتا شاهد اخرین بازی مولتی پلتفرم این استدیو هستیم

Developer : inXile Entertainment
Publisher : Deep Silver
Platforms : Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One

Genre : Role playing
به استقبال بازی میریم و با ارایه نظرات و همچنین همکاری در نظر سنجی نظرات خودتون رو درمیون بذارید
بازی W3 توسط انجین unity برای پلتفرم های pc xbox one ps4 بصورت همزمان با همکاری Deep silver منتشر میشود

آپدیت : تا اینجای کار بر اساس 32 نقد نسخه pc متا 86

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
ACG - Jeremy Penter - Buy
Video Review - Quote not available

COGconnected - Tony Bae - 90 / 100
Wasteland 3 doesn’t pull any punches with its subject matter in sexuality, violence, and language. But if you are fine with that, I would highly recommend you give Wasteland 3 a shot, especially if you were (or still are) a Fallout fan.

Cram-Gaming - Robert Cram - NaN / 10
It's a fun, easy to play game overall though that should well-please fans of the series and keep players entertained for quite some time with its high replay-value. However, aside from the impressive amount of voice-work on offer, the character building is the best part of the experience where you can really nurture your ranger squad in this snowy post-apocalyptic world.

Entertainium - Eduardo Rebouças - Unscored
I will be even happier with Wasteland 3 once it’s patched and most of the bugs that bit me end up getting squashed. Even in its current state I’m having a grand ol’ time bringing some justice to the cold depths where no Ranger has dared to before. But for as much of a blast as I’m having out northeast in the cold, I hope I can make it back to sunny Arizona in time to save my fellow lawmen!

Eurogamer - Wesley Yin-Poole - Recommended
inXile's old-school RPG is the Fallout game we've been craving.

Fextralife - Castielle - 8.3 / 10
Wasteland 3 is a throwback to the old School RPGs of yesteryear, while providing a new combat experience and a bigger world. Players that liked previous Fallout Games, or games like Wasteland 2 or Baldur's Gate will feel right at home with this title, and will have the opportunity to try X-Com like combat. For the amount of content provided, 60 USD is a very good price, and fans of the genre should get more than their money's worth.

GAMES.CH - Olaf Bleich - German - 83 / 100
Wasteland 3 is absolutely worth the money - the RPG brings dozens of
hours of fun gameplay to the table. A must-buy for roleplayers.

GameWatcher - Marcello Perricone - 8.5 / 10
A fantastic RPG that superbly mixes player choice and great combat to something bigger than the sum of its parts.

GamesRadar+ - Andrew King - 4 / 5 stars
Wasteland 3 doesn't bring much new to the table, both as a CRPG and as a piece of post-apocalyptic fiction. But, it's a terrifically executed role-playing game that rewards player investment from beginning to end.

Niche Gamer - 3.5 / 10
Quote not yet available

PC Gamer - Jody Macgregor - 84 / 100
A wilfully strange setting explored through a predictable but enjoyable old school RPG that's been streamlined just enough.

PCGamesN - Gina Lees - 9 / 10
Lurid characters, a deep RPG system, and captivating combat set in an unhinged apocalypse - inXile Entertainment's latest shouldn't be missed.

Player2.net.au - Matt Hewson - A or higher
With a focus on freedom of choice that is second-to-none, Wasteland 3 has set the benchmark for CRPG narratives, all the while being supported by wonderfully engaging gameplay and roleplaying mechanics.

PowerUp! - Leo Stevenson - 9.7 / 10
If you’re an RPG fan, a Fallout fan or even just a videogame fan, do yourself a favour and play one of this year’s very best games; Wasteland 3.

Shacknews - Josh Hawkins - 9 / 10
If you’re a big fan of the original Wasteland games, or just an RPG fan in general, then I highly recommend picking up Wasteland 3 and giving it a try.

Wccftech - Francesco De Meo - 9 / 10
Wasteland 3 features everything only the best role-playing games do: an engaging story powered by excellent writing, compelling characters, tons of customization options, and a deep tactical combat system that feels fresh even after dozens of hours. But, most of all, it features a living world that reacts to what the player does, and changes depending on how the player decides to deal with the troubles ahead, providing a role-playing experience of the highest degree, one that very few games can boast of.

Windows Central - Jez Corden - 5 / 5 stars
Wasteland 3 is a testament to the power of the branching narrative, taking it far beyond binary choices and into a grand canopy of cause and effect. It gives the wintry climbs of Colorado a lifelike quality that must have been painstaking to build. The most impressive RPG in years, Wasteland 3 is a masterpiece.

XboxEra - Jesse Norris - 9.7 / 10
Wasteland 3 shines with clear dedication to crafting the best game its genre has ever seen. Excellent visuals are matched by top notch voice work and some of the best and most natural writing I have seen in a video game not made by Naughty Dog. The combat is a brutal dance where one wrong move can spell disaster, but victory is an exhilarating rush that never becomes old. Wasteland 3 cements inXile as one of the best in the business in the RPG genre and affirms that Xbox has something truly special on their hands.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Player 2 100
With a focus on freedom of choice that is second-to-none, Wasteland 3 has set the benchmark for CRPG narratives, all the while being supported by wonderfully engaging gameplay and roleplaying mechanics.

God is a Geek 95
Wasteland 3 is a huge undertaking, marrying deep, choice-driven role play with fast-paced tactical combat and vast areas to explore.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
PC Invasion 85
There are a few misgivings related to Wasteland 3's technical aspects, mechanics, and overall challenge. However, its cast of characters (both old and new), the switch to a traditional turn-based combat system, and branching paths filled with decisions and dire consequences make for a superb journey with the Desert Rangers.

The Indie Game Website 90
If you’re already a fan of this type of game, then you’ve likely already been sold on Wasteland 3, and with good reason. But if you haven’t delved into an RPG of this size before it might be the perfect place to start. It’s a much more action-focused experience than some of its contemporaries, with a combat system that’s developed enough to carry the game even without the arresting narrative and its inviting pliability. Despite a couple of minor irritations, Wasteland 3 is the very definition of a game you can get lost in.

GameStar 85
he loading times and the occasional stuttering took off visibly on my nerves after 40 to 50 hours. That, together with the still not perfect enemy AI, may be criticism at a high level, but ultimately prevents Wasteland 3 from becoming a great role-playing game - you have to be satisfied with a very good one.

Everyeye.it 75
Even with its shortcomings, in short, InXile Entertainment's latest work is a well-made role-playing game: it will not have the innovative ideas of Disco Elysium or the maniacal care typical of Larians, but at least it knows how to dose its ambitions with great pragmatism.

SpazioGames 83
Wasteland 3 doesn't change its predecessor's successful formula but, outside of certain design limitations, it perfects and modernizes it. It's easily the best game in the franchise, in terms of pure technique, and one that clearly gives you an idea of what inXile is able to achieve.

Digital Trends 80
Wasteland 3 is a rewarding game that offers unprecedented choice and is a great jumping on point for new players.

Game Revolution 80
In a year where some excellent RPGs have debuted, Wasteland 3 goes toe-to-toe with the best. The 80-100 hours of content are full of surprises, and you won’t want for things to do in the game. This title is what Fallout should have become, if not in gameplay, then in narrative content.

TheGamer 100
Wasteland 3 attempts to make a world that the player exists in rather than just moves through, and it is a complete success.

CGMagazine 90
Wasteland 3 is a lovely return to the post nuclear apocalypse with fun gameplay and interesting choices at its forefront, though at times it can be a bit clumsy in its implementation.

Trusted Reviews 80
Wasteland 3 is a solid tactical RPG that will keep fans of the genre entertained for hours upon hours. But it doesn't do enough to bring the genre forward to a mainstream audience.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر