• نظرسنجی بسته شده است .

g4mer

XBOX 20/20
کاربر سایت
Nov 18, 2017
نام
سعید ربانی
با سلام به دوستان عزیز
چند روزی بیشتر تا عرضه بازی بعدی برایان فارگو پدر و آفریننده بزرگترین و قدیمی ترین ip های اخرزمانی مثل FALLOUT و Wasteland و The Bard's Tale که نوبت به wasteland 3 رسیده و چیزی تا عرضه نمانده است
در سال ۲۰۱۶، ویستلند 3 در پلتفرم سرمایه‌گذاری جمعی Fig قرار گرفت و توانست ۲.۷۵ میلیون دلار سرمایه جذب کند
استدیو inXile ساخت بازی مذکور را قبل از خریداری شدن توسط ماکروسافت در سال 2018 شروع به ساخت کرده و طبیعتا شاهد اخرین بازی مولتی پلتفرم این استدیو هستیم

Developer : inXile Entertainment
Publisher : Deep Silver
Platforms : Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One

Genre : Role playing
به استقبال بازی میریم و با ارایه نظرات و همچنین همکاری در نظر سنجی نظرات خودتون رو درمیون بذارید
بازی W3 توسط انجین unity برای پلتفرم های pc xbox one ps4 بصورت همزمان با همکاری Deep silver منتشر میشود

آپدیت : تا اینجای کار بر اساس 32 نقد نسخه pc متا 86

آخرین ویرایش:

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
GameSpace:100
Overall I felt Wasteland 3 to be an amazing successor to a great franchise and had me addicted within the first 10 minutes of play. It offers a great and compelling story with twists and choices that matter. The characters are robust and with the gorgeous artwork that is Colorado helps to bring everything to life. The combat is great and works well and I didn’t find it tedious. The skill system offers depth of choice for making characters and brings some interesting things to the game. My only complaint really comes in the form of a few bugs, but otherwise Wasteland 3 is everything I could want in a post apoc turn based combat game with a Frozen Ferret Launcher.
Hardcore Gamer:90
It feels that inXile have hit their stride with this latest installment and have continued to flesh out the Wasteland world that is committed to individuality. Wasteland 3 is a world of open adventure, thrills and a deluge of blood. So what are you waiting for, Ranger? Get out there.

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
Noisy Pixel:90
Wasteland 3 will consume your life as it did mine. The game makes progression come across so naturally through its narrative focused world-building made by player choice. During the countless quests across impressive setpieces, I would say Wasteland 3 is one of the best entries in the RPG genre. Throw in accessible leveling features, likable characters, and wrap them up with an engaging cover-based battle system, and you have everything you need to keep you playing for months. Sadly, the bugs encountered were mostly found in multiplayer, but the developer has acknowledged that these are being patched.
متا از 36 نقد 86

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
3DJuegos:90
Wasteland 3 is a post apocalyptic RPG with one of the most impressive and surprising reactive narratives of the last years. It's a great adventure with good turn battle combats and a great atmosphere, so, if you want to explore a dark and cruel world, this is one of the best options in the genre.
TheSixthAxis:90
Wasteland 3 is a delight to experience with some of the most engaging RPG mechanics in the series to date. Its dense and detailed world is only outshone by the character and its cast of vibrant and wacky characters, who are all brought to life by the introduction of voiced dialogue. If you’re a fan of RPGs, isometric-adventure games or turn-based combat, Wasteland 3 is an absolute must.
ZTGD:80
Wasteland 3 is a great ride and fans of the genre should thoroughly enjoy it. It’s an added bonus that familiarity with Wasteland 2 is really not a pre-requisite for picking up Wasteland 3 – the game is accessible and holds up in its own right. Whilst the player-controlled characters lack any kind of development, fortunately this oversight does not apply to the rest of the inhabitants of Colorado Springs. There’s depth to the game’s story and its setting, and for the most part decisions have consequences. With around 60 hours of content, Wasteland 3 is well worth the investment.

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
Game Over Online:85
I think for the story lore alone, I’d play Wasteland 3. Add into it some mid-level tactical combat, a wide-open character progression tree, and a pretty sick sense of humor, and I think I’ve found a winner.
New Game Network:70
Wasteland 3 is a competent RPG that struggles to distinguish itself from the many other entries of the genre. With such games, the mechanics are all relatively the same, and the writing, choices, and world-building are so much more important. And in these areas, Wasteland 3 is proficient, but not overly impressive.

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
Game Rant:90
Wasteland 3 is an easy recommendation for RPG fans. It's a wild ride from start to finish - one that is well worth every hour and playthrough spent on it. Prior to launch, one developer stated that Wasteland 3 was "epic in size", but experiencing it first-hand proves that this is an understatement, that the game has much more to offer players than first glance, and that the game is worth playing, time and again.

CAP\MortezA63

کاربر سایت
Mar 13, 2009
نام
MortezA
ترکوند.
بریم برا فروش کبد. (کلیه ها رو سر لست فروختم)
ا گه کم کاره من خریدارم بیا PM شماره تماس بدم:D:D:D
خدا پدر گیم پس و بیامرزه درود به شرفشون:D نجات داده مارو با این وضع دلار.

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
GameGrin:90
Wasteland 3 is a fantastic game in a series that is constantly improving. Not only am I excited for whatever comes next for Wasteland, we should all be eagerly awaiting the next step for inXile Entertainment too.
Worth Playing:85
Wasteland 3 does everything you expect from the series but in a sleeker package. From the freedom in building character abilities to your approach to the missions or which ending to strive for, there's plenty that's within your control, and those variations help if you want to play through the game multiple times. The story is interesting thanks to all of the decisions you get to make, and while your created characters don't add much personality, your companions are chatty enough to make encounters worthwhile. If you can forgive the occasional bugs, you'll find Wasteland 3 to be a top-notch RPG.
Strategy Gamer:80
A really solid strategy-RPG, and an excellent sequel to Wasteland's 2. A bit rough around the edges, but still worth playing.

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
Malditos Nerds:85
Wasteland 3 is an immersive RPG, which takes you fully into the frozen lands of Colorado during the nuclear winter and transforms you into the protagonist of the story. Nothing compares to making a hard decision and seeing the outcome, whatever it may be, accompanied by the incredible soundtrack by Mark Morgan.

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
DarkStation:80
Followers and fans of the Wasteland franchise will certainly see this third installment as the culmination of the series so far. It’s bigger, better and more varied than earlier entries but with all that ambition comes some inevitable technical issues and bugs. For those gamers without endless time and patience, there’s perhaps a feeling that they’ve seen what the game has to offer long before 50 or 60 hours. It’s a bit messy and could be leaner, but Wasteland 3 is often highly engaging with entertaining and varied combat and a world that rewards exploration.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر