امتیازات Twelve Minutes

HIGH DEVS

Blanc
Loyal Member
Jul 18, 2011
نام
عارف
IGN 8/10
Twelve Minutes injects a compelling time-loop mystery into a traditional point-and-click adventure game to create original gameplay that complements its story's curiosity factor.

Gamespot 9/10
12 Minutes is a point-and-click adventure in a clockwork world that's as expertly crafted as a Swiss watch.

IGN Italy 9/10
I would not call Twelve Minutes just an experiment, because the result is convincing in every aspect and the perfectible parts are absolutely minor. The experience packaged by Luis Antonio and Annapurna is another excellent example of the possibilities that videogames can offer, both in narrative and interactive terms.

Game Informer 8/10
Twelve Minutes sinks its claws in from the get-go and doesn't let go until the final, brutal revelation

HIGH DEVS

Blanc
Loyal Member
Jul 18, 2011
نام
عارف
1629303778458.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PC Gamer 53/100 :|
A clever time loop setup devolves into frustrating repetition.

GameCentral 6/10
A clever and idiosyncratic time loop detective thriller with top notch voice acting, which suffers from circular gameplay that quickly descends into monotony.

Gameradar+ 9/10
A miniature time loop thriller that will burrow into your frontal lobe and stay there long after you've solved the mystery.

Polygon -Unscored-
Twelve Minutes is an uncomfortable journey — maybe too uncomfortable

Shacknews 8/10
Twelve Minutes tells a gripping story through a unique, time-jumping point-and-click adventure experience.

Attack of FanBoy 9/10
Despite taking place solely in a tiny apartment, 12 Minutes delivers hours of captivating mysteries.

HIGH DEVS

Blanc
Loyal Member
Jul 18, 2011
نام
عارف
GamingTrend 9/10
Twelve Minutes is an immaculate construction of narrative that manages to take an extremely compact apartment space and spin an incredibly substantial story in it.

Telegraph 6/10
Luis Antonio's smart timeloop starring James McAvoy is an absorbing yarn... if you can see past its frayed edges

Windows Central 7/10
There's a lot to like in Twelve Minutes, but when you start to get into the puzzles at the core of the game, things begin to get bogged down.

True Achievement 8/10
Twelve Minutes unravels its mysteries so well as to leave you pondering long after you finish the game — I’m still trying to wrap my head around the ending, and I know I’ll be thinking about it for a long time to come.

EGM 8/10
Twelve Minutes fully embraces its time loop conceit to amp up tension and provide players with a cleverly directed puzzle to solve. Discovering the whos and whys of the game's central event in bite-sized increments is just as satisfying as interacting with its simple adventure-style interface. Its A-list casting and unanswered plot elements might distract from the overall package, but at its core, Twelve Minutes is a satisfying thriller that asks some dark and disturbing moral questions.

Gameblog 9/10
12 Minutes is a brilliant, complex, dense and very smart point and click adventure, which amazes each time you play it, thanks to its many, many branches. Served by a talented and rightfully toned cast, 12 Minutes is a rare and outstanding experience all the way.

Digital Trends 3.5/5
Experimental and unique, 12 Minutes forgoes some classic gaming standards in favor of a stylized, cinematic approach.

We Got This Covered 3.5/5
At times maddening, but always fascinating, Twelve Minutes is a unique vision worth experiencing. It blends disparate genres and explores a twisting narrative using a terrarium of the mundane.

Press Start 7.10
While it manages to side-step its shortcomings through clever design, Twelve Minutes ultimately feels like it'll be one of those water cooler games that some will love, others will hate, but everyone will just want to talk about. It tells a cerebral story while demanding your full attention, along with an unorthodox wit, to best its cat and mouse puzzles.

GameSpew 6/10
In the end, I enjoyed some of my time with Twelve Minutes. Its story is genuinely gripping, and the cast’s performances are excellent, solidifying the game as a believable world. In many ways, developer Luis Antonio has created something truly remarkable here. But so much of Twelve Minutes is an exercise in frustration and repetition.

Worth Playing 9/10
Twelve Minutes had me on a rollercoaster ride from start to finish. I started being let down by the game seeming too simple in premise. Then I got frustrated because I got stuck uncovering its hidden complexities. Finally, I can't and don't want to put it down until I'd turned everything over thrice. It executes the time loop mechanic meticulously, its story is twisting and turning constantly, and the excellent voice cast, environmental art, and music work together to create a new type of adventure game. It is not perfect, and you see some cut corners, but what it sacrifices, it makes up for with a satisfying payoff as you delve deeper into its time loop to unravel the mystery at the core.

Game Skinny 9/10
12 Minutes is a game about escaping a time loop, which is ironic given that it's so good that I wish I could see it all again for the first time myself.

Well Played 7/10
Some devilishly clever puzzles shine in a unique take on the point-and click genre, but the game waits to the end to make its story truly interesting, which might be a little late if you're looking for an emotional investment to get you through some of the more tedious moments.

Screen Rant 8/10
Twelve Minutes is atmospheric and hugely ambitious within its tight time limits, although the game is held back by unsatisfying narrative payoffs.

Explosion Network 7/10
Twelve Minutes ends up going for shock value and loses the small character moments and choices that made it so engaging. But pulling my hair out to solve the apartments puzzles was reward enough for me to want to see the loop closed.

HIGH DEVS

Blanc
Loyal Member
Jul 18, 2011
نام
عارف
متنای بالا رو بخونید. کوتاهه. بنظر بازی داستان و لوپ هاش بشدت دقیق و خوش ساخته ولی از اون طرف داستان Uncomfortable بازی برای تجربه 6-8 ساعته بازی یکم رو اعصاب میره فقط و اذیت میکنه ادم رو + بازی رو دور تکرار میوفته گاهی.

یکی از این متنا میگفت بازی دقیقا از اون بازیاست که یک عده عاشقش میشن و یک عده ازش متنفر میشن ولی همه میخوان در موردش صحبت کنن :D
FU&K, Cant wait to play :D

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
ما گفتیم این ماه برای بازی های ایندی چه ماه خوبی میشه
هم Axiom Verge 2 هست
هم Road 96
هم این

متا سه تاشون شد 79 :|

نه که بد باشه ها :D ولی زیر 80 که میشه آدم با خودش واقعا میگه "یعنی در اون حد که فکر می کردم خوب نشد؟"

stanley

کاربر سایت
Nov 24, 2013
خب من بازی رو تموم کردم چون تاپیک نداره همینجا نظرم رو میگم. بازی بنظر میرسه که بیش از یک پایان داشته باشه و من درحال حاضر فقط یک پایان بازی رو دیدم. از اونجایی که بازی توی یک تایم لوپ اتفاق میفته اینی که میگن بازی تکراری میشه شاید یکی دو ساعت اول باشه ولی وقتی خیلی چیزها کنار هم قرار گرفت و داستان رو پیش بردید هم داستان هیجان انگیز تر میشه و هم اینکه دیگه لازم نیست خیلی چیزهایی رو امتحان کنید که وقتتون گرفته بشه درنتیجه بازی از حالت تکراری خارج میشه و بقولی جون میگیره از اواسط به بعد. درکل اینکه من واقعا از بازی لذت بردم داستان خیلی خوبی داره پلات تویست های خفنی داره سبکش جالبه و روایت جذابی رو ارائه میده. من که بشدت بازی رو پیشنهاد میکنم.فقط یک نکته اینکه حضور ویلیام دفو یا دیزی ردلی واقعا اگه هم نبودن چیزی رو تغییر نمیداد :D
نمره اش هم در حد همون ٨ اینا منطقیه

آخرین ویرایش:

mehrdad122

کاربر سایت
Sep 8, 2012
سلام
خب من هم بازی رو به اتمام رسوندم و از اونجایی که تاپیک اختصاصی هم نداره بازی نظرم رو میگم شاید برای دوستان مفید باشه.
در وهله اول بگم که خیلی از بازی خوشم اومد داستان و روایت بازی برام خیلی جذاب بود به نظرم من هم بازی پایان های متعددی داره که خب فعلا یکیش زو تجربه کردم به نظرم یکی از نکات قوت داستان بازی پلات تویست های قوی بازی هست به حدی که سر یکی از پلات تویست ها که به شخصه به حدی متحیر شدم که دسته رو گذاشتم زمین و چند لحظه کلا محو تصویر شده بودم.
تو یک سری از نقد ها اشاره شده بود که کنترل بازی بده که من که روی کنسول بازی کردم به نظرم مناسب بود و ایرادی بهش وارد نبود.
در مورد این که به جهت نوع بازی و لوپ های متعددش ممکنه به تکرار بیافته و یا خسته کننده بشه هم ممکنه در یک جا هایی از بازی که به نوعی ذهنتون به بن بست رسیده همچین احساسی بکنید ولی به محض پیدا کردن راه حل دوباره بازی روند جذاب خودش رو پی میگیره.
در نهایت همونطور که در ابتدا گفتم خیلی از بازی لذت بردم و بی صبرانه منتظرم پایان های دیگه ی بازی رو هم تجربه کنم. نمره ۹/۱۰ هم به نظرم مناسبه برای بازی

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر