Nov 18, 2017
نام
سعید ربانی
Genre : Adventure
Release : 27 August
Developer : Dontnod Entertainment
Publisher : Xbox Games Studios
META 79 از 28 نقد
فردا بازی جدید استدیو DONTNOD با همکاری xbox games studios در سه قسمت و قرار هست طی سه هفته در سه قسمت عرضه بشه
از اونجایی که اغلب این استدیو رو با سری life is strange میشناسیم و تجربه خاص و نابی برامون داشته اما از اونجایی که موضوع و محوریت این بازی تا حدودی حاشیه ساز و خاص هست امکان برخوردهای حاشیه ای با داستان وجود داره متای بازی رو چطور ارزیابی میکنید
بازی tell me why به صورت انحصاری برای پلتفرم های ماکروسافت عرضه می شود​

آخرین ویرایش:

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
Worth Playing:90
Tell Me Why is a memorable experience that's done well. The adventure portions are a good reminder to adventure game fans that the classic experience of logical puzzle-solving is alive and well, but the narrative becomes the driving force for completing the title. From the natural reactions to the characters to the assurances that the subjects of culture and transgenderism aren't just there for show, everything is elevated to the level of some of the best television dramas. For those who want something that's still considered new in the gaming landscape, Tell Me Why is a title that's well worth checking out.

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
GameSpot:70
Mary-Ann reminds me a lot of Twin Peaks' Laura Palmer, a girl known primarily as a victim. It's only until the movie Fire Walk With Me that we know just how much was going on behind the eyes of that idyllic photograph we saw of her every episode. In Tell Me Why, our clearest, enduring image of Mary-Ann Ronan is the dead woman whose childrens' lives were destroyed after her death. Finding out everything beautiful, intelligent, and loving that was going on behind those eyes is the most powerful thing in Tell Me Why, and matched in how her life created two strong, empathetic children who knew her well and didn't even realize it. There's a lot of empty disengaging space to be filled in in this game, but with a little patience and sympathy, what it does provide you is worth the effort.

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
Power Unlimited:71
Tell Me Why keeps you invested and interested story-wise for the full nine hours, but is lacking in the gameplay department. It's clear that this genre in its current state is standing on its last legs.
4Players.de:62
Tell Me Why brings you an intense story of a traumatic childhood, but the boring gameplay elements as well as the superficial emotional connection of the protagonists rather are a disappointment.
متا از 42 نقد 78

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
TheXboxHub:90
Tell Me Why on Xbox One is DONTNOD's strongest game to date. It is quiet, introspect, mature and superbly written and performed, with visuals that are easy on the eyes - the novel release approach also helps things. There are still some factors holding it back from perfection, but I sincerely hope this is the start of a great partnership between Xbox and DONTNOD, as I feel this game is a perfect example of the type of content Game Pass is perfect for delivering.

dark souls

کاربر سایت
May 19, 2012
نام
رضا
EDGE 5/10
حماسه ای دیگر از edge این ابر سایت تاریخ ،امتیازاتی که به بازی ها ماکروسافت تو 2020 داده:
Microsoft flight simulator 80
Ori and the will of the wisps 70
gears tactics 70
tell me why 50
battletoads 40
احسنت تقریبا یکی دو امتیاز به متای هر بازی گند زده با این امتیازاتش.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر