Nov 18, 2017
نام
سعید ربانی
Genre : Adventure
Release : 27 August
Developer : Dontnod Entertainment
Publisher : Xbox Games Studios
META 79 از 28 نقد
فردا بازی جدید استدیو DONTNOD با همکاری xbox games studios در سه قسمت و قرار هست طی سه هفته در سه قسمت عرضه بشه
از اونجایی که اغلب این استدیو رو با سری life is strange میشناسیم و تجربه خاص و نابی برامون داشته اما از اونجایی که موضوع و محوریت این بازی تا حدودی حاشیه ساز و خاص هست امکان برخوردهای حاشیه ای با داستان وجود داره متای بازی رو چطور ارزیابی میکنید
بازی tell me why به صورت انحصاری برای پلتفرم های ماکروسافت عرضه می شود​

آخرین ویرایش:

Nima

مدیر انجمن
Feb 25, 2007
نام
نیما
@g4mer

ببین تاپیک امتیازاتی که میزنی متاسفانه تمیز و شکیل نیست . نظرسنجی ها هم که اصلا منطق نداره ‍! 85 و 88 هست ولی مثلا چرا 87 نیست ؟! :D
پست اول هم باید اطلاعات سازنده و ناشر و پلتفرم ها درست و مرتب نوشته بشه ، Capital بودن حروف اول هم رعایت نمیشه .
لطفا اگه میخوای تاپیک بزنی حتما اینا رو رعایت کن ، وگرنه مجبورم پاک کنم ...

g4mer

XBOX 20/20
کاربر سایت
Nov 18, 2017
نام
سعید ربانی
جالب که هنوز ریویو ها انجام نشده !
الان چک میکردم رده بندی سنی بازی هم M تشریف داره :D

Tolkien

Glory Glory Man United
کاربر سایت
Jun 16, 2015
نام
مرتضی
فعلا میانگین 80 از 4 نقد اولیه
Player 2
Tell Me Why’s focus on authenticity in storytelling makes it an absolute narrative triumph. The perfect pace allows you to reflect on each element of the story as it unfolds, and clever use of gameplay mechanics makes each choice feel impactful yet organic. A must play for fans of the genre

---
EGM
Tell Me Why might be smaller in scope and less mechanically complex than Dontnod’s Life is Strange series, but it’s just as emotionally impactful. It’s a compelling story with relatable, complex characters, and yet another example of Dontnod’s unbeaten ability to make players feel something, anything, in a medium that’s increasingly more mind-numbing.

---
Twinfinite

Tell Me Why is one of those games you're best experiencing for yourself. The narrative's engaging and mysterious, its characters are well-written and likable, and the varied gameplay keeps things fresh to help you push through to the end.

---
Pure Xbox

Tell Me Why is a thought-provoking narrative adventure that will stick long in the memory, and for the right reasons. It delivers an imaginative and emotional tale that isn't afraid to address mature topics along the way, and does a commendable job of making you care about its characters and remain invested in its conclusion. It won't suit everyone due to its slow pace and lack of action-packed gameplay, but it nevertheless tells a worthwhile story that deserves to be experienced, and we're
grateful to have gone along for the ride.

g4mer

XBOX 20/20
کاربر سایت
Nov 18, 2017
نام
سعید ربانی
فعلا میانگین 80 از 4 نقد اولیه
Player 2
Tell Me Why’s focus on authenticity in storytelling makes it an absolute narrative triumph. The perfect pace allows you to reflect on each element of the story as it unfolds, and clever use of gameplay mechanics makes each choice feel impactful yet organic. A must play for fans of the genre

---
EGM
Tell Me Why might be smaller in scope and less mechanically complex than Dontnod’s Life is Strange series, but it’s just as emotionally impactful. It’s a compelling story with relatable, complex characters, and yet another example of Dontnod’s unbeaten ability to make players feel something, anything, in a medium that’s increasingly more mind-numbing.

---
Twinfinite

Tell Me Why is one of those games you're best experiencing for yourself. The narrative's engaging and mysterious, its characters are well-written and likable, and the varied gameplay keeps things fresh to help you push through to the end.

---
Pure Xbox

Tell Me Why is a thought-provoking narrative adventure that will stick long in the memory, and for the right reasons. It delivers an imaginative and emotional tale that isn't afraid to address mature topics along the way, and does a commendable job of making you care about its characters and remain invested in its conclusion. It won't suit everyone due to its slow pace and lack of action-packed gameplay, but it nevertheless tells a worthwhile story that deserves to be experienced, and we're
grateful to have gone along for the ride.

وقتی EGM 8 بده به بازی متا هشت به بالا میشه :D

Tolkien

Glory Glory Man United
کاربر سایت
Jun 16, 2015
نام
مرتضی
از18 نقد 79
  1. 100
    It's a masterpiece, if not of technique, then of soul, story and heart.
  2. GameSpew
    Aug 27, 2020
    I’ve no hesitation in saying that Tell Me Why is Dontnod Entertainment’s best game yet. Its narrative may be somewhat small in scope, but the subject matter it deals with packs a punch much greater than any tall tale of time manipulation ever could. Its characters are some of the most well-realised I’ve come across in a game yet, and their story is one that’s not going to leave me any time soon. Dontnod deals with difficult subject matter bravely and commendably, but that’s not why Tell Me Why is so special. It’s the combination of everything altogether – its characters, actors, visuals, story – that makes this an experience I’m not soon going to forget.
  3. Stevivor
    Aug 27, 2020
    That’s the real beauty here: stories don’t have to be full of doom, gloom, betrayal and murder to be effective or impactful. Queers don’t have to be dragged through the mud because of who they are. While Tell Me Why may draw people in because of a transgender character, it offers far more than just that. It presents a complex, psychological narrative that doesn’t use minorities as mere tools to shortcut emotional responses from its players. Take note.

4. Player 2
    Aug 27, 2020
    Tell Me Why’s focus on authenticity in storytelling makes it an absolute narrative triumph. The perfect pace allows you to reflect on each element of the story as it unfolds, and clever use of gameplay mechanics makes each choice feel impactful yet organic. A must play for fans of the genre.
  5. Shacknews
    Aug 27, 2020
    Tell Me Why stands out as one of Dontnod Entertainment's best efforts to date, which is high praise given their output to this point. It's a brilliant story about twins coming to terms with childhood trauma while exploring the mysteries of how they came to be where they are. The characters are memorable and the dialogue is some of the best to come out of a Dontnod game yet. And at three chapters that average roughly two hours each, the game doesn't overstay its welcome. Dontnod knows just what it wants to say and it says it beautifully.
  6. GAMINGbible
    Aug 27, 2020
    A lot of families hide pasts that, well, those living in the present day would rather not talk about. The Ronan twins' past is one touched by darkness, by actions and individuals who they have, understandably, pushed to one side. Going through this journey of rediscovery with them is a sometimes shocking but often joyous experience, and if you're someone who loves a tender yet twisted narrative adventure, Tell Me Why absolutely deserves your attention.
  7. Trusted Reviews
    Aug 27, 2020
    Tell Me Why is an engrossing narrative adventure that pushes inclusivity to the forefront, setting a new benchmark for queer representation in the blockbuster space. As a transgender person, this is the level of research and respect that I anticipate from games going forward, and knowing it has the backing of Xbox Game Studios gives me that hope.
  8. God is a Geek
    Aug 27, 2020
    Tell Me Why deals with some sensitive subjects with respect and sensitivity, making the story both gripping and powerful in ways they've never done before.
  9. EGM
    Aug 27, 2020
  10. Game Informer
    Aug 27, 2020
    Tell Me Why doesn’t exactly answer the question it poses in its title, and maybe that’s the point. Even so, I came away with mixed feelings by the end. I really enjoyed getting to know Tyler and Alyson, and I felt the suspense and intrigue of figuring out this larger mystery, but it also disappointed me. This was only further illustrated in the ending choice, which is just absolutely awful in terms of how it’s presented and how the characters rationalize it in the scenes that follow. It doesn’t end on a strong note, and what’s in between is full of highs and lows. The highs make it worth playing, but just expect to be shaking your head when those low points hit.
  11. Video Chums
    Aug 27, 2020
    Tell Me Why tells an engaging story of twins unraveling a mystery and forming a bond after being separated for most of their childhood. It's a more mature narrative set in a cozy Alaskan backdrop that could draw the attention of gamers who are interested in story-driven experiences yet may have been put off by all of the teen drama featured in previous Dontnod titles.
  12. Metro GameCentral
    Aug 27, 2020
    Dontnod continues to lead the world in terms of character diversity and representation, and while Tell Me Why’s story can sometimes lack drama it’s still engagingly interactive.
  13. IGN
    Aug 27, 2020
    Tell Me Why’s well-written dialogue, mundane yet charming exploration, and whimsical fairy tale angle makes digging into the town of Delos Crossing a good story with decent puzzles. It’s just that the low-stakes decisions and an underwhelming mystery plot left me searching for more depth and consequences in the search for the truth.
  14. Windows Central
    Aug 27, 2020
    Tell Me Why respectfully deals with sensitive topics and tells a meaningful story about grief and trauma. The performance and dialogue can be janky at times, but that shouldn't deter you from this experience.
  15. USgamer
    Aug 27, 2020
    Tell Me Why: Chapter One is certainly a promising start for Dontnod's new tale, as the developer looks for a slightly stunted but more mature take on difficult subject matters. Tyler Ronan is a surprisingly positive depiction of a transgender character, even if the bar is set incredibly low, and it's a relief that for once a Dontnod protagonist isn't put through drawn out, traumatic events as a rite of passage. I'm cautiously optimistic to see if Tell Me Why can build on this solid start.
  16. TrueAchievements
    Aug 27, 2020
    Tell Me Why has an engaging narrative that will keep you glued until the end. Although it's not as emotional an experience as the Life is Strange series, there's more than enough there for you to care about the character's outcomes and work towards a good ending. The memory mechanic provides for some tough decision making, and the light puzzles break up the heavy dialogue and exploration, which makes for a satisfying gameplay experience. It's just a shame that Tell Me Why is dragged down somewhat by poor facial animations and some shaky voice acting at times, but if you can get past that, there's an intense and enjoyable story here that's been crafted and handled well on several different fronts.
  17. Pure Xbox
    Aug 27, 2020
    Tell Me Why is a thought-provoking narrative adventure that will stick long in the memory, and for the right reasons. It delivers an imaginative and emotional tale that isn't afraid to address mature topics along the way, and does a commendable job of making you care about its characters and remain invested in its conclusion. It won't suit everyone due to its slow pace and lack of action-packed gameplay, but it nevertheless tells a worthwhile story that deserves to be experienced, and we're grateful to have gone along for the ride.
  18. Twinfinite
    Aug 27, 2020

g4mer

XBOX 20/20
کاربر سایت
Nov 18, 2017
نام
سعید ربانی
DualShockers
Aug 27, 2020
"Tell Me Why isn’t a major deviation from what we expect from episodic narrative experiences, but it’s one of the few that feels like it has really gotten the storytelling format right for video games. At three episodes in length, the series feels concise and well-paced, and with its new chapters releasing weekly, players won’t experience a protracted wait between new episodes that happened with Life is Strange. More importantly, Tell Me Why manages to craft an engaging story that’s worth seeing through to the very end, especially in regard to its well-developed characters and core relationship between Tyler and Alyson. Tell Me Why features several stories from unique, diverse backgrounds that we should surely hear more of, while also offering themes and ideas that can (and should) speak to everyone."

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر