Nov 18, 2017
نام
سعید ربانی
Genre : Adventure
Release : 27 August
Developer : Dontnod Entertainment
Publisher : Xbox Games Studios
META 79 از 28 نقد
فردا بازی جدید استدیو DONTNOD با همکاری xbox games studios در سه قسمت و قرار هست طی سه هفته در سه قسمت عرضه بشه
از اونجایی که اغلب این استدیو رو با سری life is strange میشناسیم و تجربه خاص و نابی برامون داشته اما از اونجایی که موضوع و محوریت این بازی تا حدودی حاشیه ساز و خاص هست امکان برخوردهای حاشیه ای با داستان وجود داره متای بازی رو چطور ارزیابی میکنید
بازی tell me why به صورت انحصاری برای پلتفرم های ماکروسافت عرضه می شود​

آخرین ویرایش:

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
Daily Star:80
Those who enjoyed Life is Strange will find quite a lot to love in Tell Me Why . It’s strange that this game isn’t a third entry into the series when it very well does feel like one. After several releases with very similar gameplay structure, you’d think there’d be some more improvements in regards to the slowness of picking of objects and cycling through dialogue. However, as you’d come to expect, the characters are great and the overall story is intriguing enough to keep going. Tell Me Why is another interesting and captivating episodic adventure, albeit a familiar one, from one of the studios that does it the best.

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
Jeuxvideo.com:70
Dontnod announced to us with Tell Me Why a realistic production devoid of minimalist stereotypes. Promise kept. For almost eight hours, it tells a harsh story, strong in its words, its authentic characters, and its thoughtful dialogues. These are the main strengths of the game. But the player's involvement is too little in this title, which nevertheless outlined attractive possibilities, often under-exploited. His participation will be limited mainly to emotional choices, often giving the impression of being passive in the face of the action. We will remember a benevolent story, whose rhythm and lack of freedom sometimes push us to drop out.

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
Post Arcade (National Post):90
This is exactly the sort of game we, as a society, need right now: authentic, inclusive, edifying, engaging, and, in the end, hopeful. Tell Me Why is one of the best and most memorable games of the year, and it helps lay a foundation for the growth of minority presence in games with wider audiences.
متا از 31 نقد 79

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
XboxAddict:88
It’s abundantly obviously that Tell Me Why was made as a labor of love, and my time with Tyler and Alyson, while short, was very memorable. More importantly, it made me learn something new, ask questions and broadened my knowledge to other people’s plights that I’ve never had to personally experience. Not many other games have had the same lasting impact that Tell Me Why has.
Xbox Tavern:80
Tell Me Why is a great adventure that, although could be considered almost as a playable movie, still offers a nice amount of interaction and story hooks to be a worthwhile experience. Fans of this narrative and thought-provoking genre are likely to have an enjoyable experience with Tell Me Why and its interesting and relatable characters.

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
COGconnected:80
You could say that Tell Me Why is about the journey and not the destination, and that journey is indeed a compelling one. And it’s complex; with violence, dysfunction and mental illness featuring prominently, it’s a dark tale in many ways. But it is also one full of hope as well – in the unlikely love that can bring two outsiders together, in the mental bond that literally connects two siblings, and in the liberating power of the truth. You’ll come away from playing Tell Me Why feeling a lot of things – sadness, optimism, confusion, disappointment. I can’t tell you which of these you’ll feel when you play it … but you should play it.

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
BaziCenter:80
Tell Me Why picks up the story just when the player feels it has nothing more to offer, and carries it until the very end. There are some weird gameplay mechanics going on, and the overall experience is not that solid, but there is no denying that Dontnod knows how to tell a story, and hopefully things will get even more exciting in upcoming season 2.

Tolkien

Glory Glory Man United
کاربر سایت
Jun 16, 2015
نام
مرتضی
با تشکر از @a.messi10 بخاطر پوشش دادن نمرات
Dontnod واقعا گل کاشته به نظرم ... نمرات خوب بین 80 تا 100 ثابت می کنند این موضوع رو ( اصلا فکرشو نمی کردم بازی اصلا نمره کامل بگیره)

a.messi10

کاربر سایت
Jul 27, 2014
Impulsegamer:98
As there are many decisions throughout the game that affect the dialogue, interactions and end scene, this game has quite a bit of playability, despite being able to complete all three chapters comfortably over the weekend. Despite some obvious ‘woke’ elements, this game simply delivers a really good story, breaking ground in the premise and delivery of the memories and the voice between the characters. Overwhelmingly this game is wonderful to play, captivating as a story and highly immersive.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر