تا این لحظه کاملا از سال 98 راضی ام:D
خوشی های یک جوان ایرانی:D:))

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
GamePro Germany 85
If you are willing to invest work in learning the combat system, you will have a lot of fun. Away from this, Sekiro, like his spiritual predecessors, convinces with a fascinating setting that does not match the quality and variety of game worlds like Lordran or Yharnam. Technically, however, the game presents itself from a single source, tells an exciting story and offers sufficient scope for many fun hours.

Destructoid 90
It innovates enough to the point where people who are tired of the same old song and dance will find new mysteries to master; but still maintains that strong marriage of world building and sense of pride garnered from besting taxing conflicts.

آخرین ویرایش:

VahiD VFSDF

PC GAMER
کاربر سایت
Jul 19, 2010
نام
VahiD VFSDF
واقعا خدارو هزار مرتبه شکرررررررررررررر ناشر بازی سونی نیست .
مگرنه بازی انحصاری میکردو الان باید سماق میک میزدیم

ما پی سی گیمرها هیچ خیری از سونی ندیدیم

MOH3N_Dark

کاربر سایت
May 7, 2013
نام
محسن
Gaming Age: 10/10
While more difficult initially, it becomes more approachable and easier the further in you get and the more you adapt to the combat. Since you are not leveling in the same way as the other games, scaling does not work the same way. Once you master the basics, you can master the game. Sekiro is an absolute must buy for From Software fans and anyone willing to put in the work to really get a grasp of the flow of combat.

Gamer.no: 8/10
FromSoftware draws inspiration from its best games to create something wholly new, with a refined and polished combat system, some spectacular boss fights and an interesting approach to character development. The game has some issues with replayability, but is perhaps the developer’s strongest title in terms of a single playthrough.

M3: 8/10
The combination of classic action titles with the Dark Souls formula is truly phenomenal. Sekiro shows that there is room for complex games, although the high degree of difficulty is likely to discourage many.

Big boss_returns

کاربر سایت
Jan 29, 2019
نام
ژوبین
واقعا خدارو هزار مرتبه شکرررررررررررررر ناشر بازی سونی نیست .
مگرنه بازی انحصاری میکردو الان باید سماق میک میزدیم

ما پی سی گیمرها هیچ خیری از سونی ندیدیم
من نمیدونم این چه طرز فکریه ولی شما اگه واقعا دوست داشتی انحصاری های سونی رو تجربه کنی یه کنسول میخریدی(عکس خودت و pc ت که گذاشتی معلومه پولم داری :))) مثل مایکروفنایی که ps4 دارن یا برعکس......نه اینکه هی pc.pc کنی و کنسولا رو ترول کنی..........میدونیم عشق pc لازم نیست انقدر بگی!
تعصب داشتنم اندازه داره واقعا!

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Gamersky 97
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice perfectly represents the solemn atmosphere of samurai fighting. It's much more difficult than any of the souls series games and offers a great challenge to your gaming ability.

Everyeye.it 90
Above all, there is a technical, rapid, stratified combat system. A grueling challenge of nerves, tenacity and reflexes, which knows when to open up to less obsessive rhythms, enhancing stealth and exploration. A masterpiece of style and wickedness, lightning and lethal, forged in the blood of mistakes and in the resolution that is hidden in each of us.

=======================

Generación Xbox 95
With this game Miyazaki puts the player back to the test with what only he knows how to do: increasing to the maximum that feeling of reward by finishing an area that has put you on the ropes.

LevelUp 97
Sekiro is an instant classic and one of the best games of this generation. Its many atmospheres are simply amazing and very well done. At times they are dark and eerie and can rival a Survival Horror game. Exploration is very rewarding and fun. The enemies have personality, are well thought, varied and their design is very imaginative. The combat system is deep, addictive and difficult to master, maybe too much for the average gamer, but very rewarding for those who like difficult games and put the time and effort to get good and learn from their many deaths. I really enjoyed my time with this masterpiece and it reminded me why I love videogames.

MOH3N_Dark

کاربر سایت
May 7, 2013
نام
محسن
Windows Central: 10/10
I've spent roughly fifty hours with the game, and there's still so much to do. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a captivating experience given its setting and lore. There are so many mysteries to uncover, and I can't wait to play it even more...It's definitely harder than Dark Souls, but the sense of satisfaction you feel after defeating powerful titans is a reward in itself. The more you play, the stronger you become.

Eurogamer Italy: 9/10
Arm yourself with the necessary patience and concentration: those of a shinobi.

The Daily Dot: 9/10
This adventure marks a maturation in the formula that fans have come to love. Everything new in Sekiro is achieved with graceful triumph, demonstrating how willing From Software is to experiment with new ideas and proving it to be one of the greatest modern developers.

MOH3N_Dark

کاربر سایت
May 7, 2013
نام
محسن
GamingBolt : 9/10
This is a brutally unforgiving game that demands constant attention from its players, but it's the kind of attention that I have been all too happy to devote. Thanks to its stellar combat and memorable boss fights, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a proud reminder of the fact that FromSoftware doesn't require the crutch of an established formula to deliver an arresting experience.

Digitally Downloaded : 9/10
From Software deserves a great deal of credit for clever level design that makes great use of Wolf's prosthetic arm and his great sense of mobility. It will be interesting to see if Sekiro has the same longevity and rabid fan devotion as the Souls games, but I can fully appreciate From Software taking some chances and doing something quite different as well.

Worth Playing: 9.4/10
It's not for everyone, and it isn't absolutely perfect, but Sekiro is the best game I've played in a very long time.

Spaziogames: 9.1/10
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is the hardest game created by From Software and is also their most ambitious IP. It is a great example of game and combat design.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر