K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
screenshot-www.metacritic.com-2020.03.gif

===========================

Gamersky 95
Half-Life: Alyx has shown the great potential of VR and set a very high standard for the whole industry. It's definitely a must-buy game for VR gamers.

Daily Star 100
Half-Life: Alyx is a perfect example of what happens if you wait a little while before jumping into a new platform. It perfects many mechanics from other games while adding in a layer of polish that only Valve could manage. It’s equal parts enchanting and terrifying, and it’s sure to be one of the turning points in VR for many of us.

Press Start Australia 95
I'd declare Half-Life: Alyx the new age of the first-person shooter, if the uptake of virtual reality had been a little more promising so far. It is a cut above everything I've ever played within a headset and it's a brave, risky step for a long-dormant series to take. It takes a special team to withhold for thirteen years and deliver on an impossible hype and yet Half-Life: Alyx was worth every one of those 4,548 days.

GameCritics 100
When all is said and done and everyone has had the chance to play it for themselves, I have no doubt that Alyx will be held in the same lofty regard as the first two Half-Life entries. It really is that good. Of course, I still want Half-Life 3, but it turns out that I wanted this even more and didn’t know it.

Meristation 100
Although it doesn´t perfect every single thing it does, the experience as a whole cannot be called anything short of a masterpiece.

GRYOnline.pl 95
With Half-Life: Alyx, Valve has proved once again that they are the best. After a few underwhelming projects like Artifact or Dota Underlords, the developers went back to their roots and created a superb single-player game. Alyx has a great storyline with fun characters and offers unique gameplay utilizing a technology capable of delivering a new experience. This VR title is a true revelation.

3DJuegos 100
Half-Life: Alyx is a revolution not only in the field of virtual reality, but in that of video games in general.

SpazioGames 90
Half-Life: Alyx is a true Half-Life, a real game that lives inside our VR system and expands the dimension made by a videogame.

The Games Machine 98
Valve selects the best features of VR action games and takes them to another level. Half-Life: Alyx is not innovative in choosing what is needed for the perfect virtual reality experience – between interactivity of the environment, gestural use of firearms or environmental puzzles – but it is in putting together everything in the style of Half-Life. The kind of first person game that made the series famous, and forever changed the action adventure into a "before and after Gordon Freeman", returns to linear origins without genres contamination, becoming an immersive sim only for what falls within our view, or what we can physically accomplish in a crazy City 17. Masterful.

Gameblog.fr 100
Half-Life: Alyx is truly the new standard bearer for virtual reality. This is a major, not to say revolutionary, title, as was Half-Life and Half-Life 2 in their time. For more than 10 hours of play, we live the horrifying, supernatural and science fiction adventures of Alyx, as if we were there. A Masterpiece!

Millenium 90
We can't thank Valve enough for finally allowing us to dive back into the heart of City 17, especially with a real game that makes the most of the latest VR technologies and innovations. The recurring loading screens do break the rhythm a bit, but that's probably the price to pay to be able to enjoy such detailed graphics and good animations. The excellent physics management not only increases the immersion level, but allows us to exploit interesting gameplay axes as well. We wished we had a little more weapons, different enemies and the ability to fight with every item available, but hats off anyway.

Gamer.nl 95
This is a triumph in almost every way. This is the most detailed, deepest and most elaborate VR game yet. No other VR game has so much variety and depth at the same time, combined with such a perfect tempo.

آخرین ویرایش:

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
وقتی متای یه بازی به مرور تو روزهای بعد امبارگو میره بالا، همیشه یه معنی میده... این بازی تا آخر آخرش خفن هست و میمونه
با این تفاسیر اون جف کیلی کله ک*** نکنه تو سر داورهاش که نامزد گوتی شه بازی، باید خود تندیس رو هر کی گوتی گرفت فرو کنه تو حلقش :D

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
AusGamers 60
Too often Half-Life: Alyx feels like baby's first VR shooter and for many — especially those who purchased VR hardware to play it — this isn't a dealbreaker. But trading off the Half-Life name for an introductory course to VR relegates HL: Alyx to spin-off territory when the characters involved and the story it tells could be so much more. Alyx Vance deserves better, and so too do VR gamers.

:|

کاربر سایت
May 17, 2013
نام
محمد علی
AusGamers 60
Too often Half-Life: Alyx feels like baby's first VR shooter and for many — especially those who purchased VR hardware to play it — this isn't a dealbreaker. But trading off the Half-Life name for an introductory course to VR relegates HL: Alyx to spin-off territory when the characters involved and the story it tells could be so much more. Alyx Vance deserves better, and so too do VR gamers.

تو نکات منفیش نوشته
Are you telling me the first mod people make for basically every game from the last two decades involves eliminating the developer splash screen on load-up but Half-Life: Alyx requires you to press a button to specifically load the developer splash and title screen?

یارو واقعا احمقه واقعا احمق

Kiami

کاربر سایت
Dec 10, 2010
AusGamers 60

متا رو اورد رو ۹۳ !

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Easy Allies 100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAP4TqkmiPk&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=vrDEJlWfjABO3Fk8%3A6

Games.cz 90
A truly triple-A game for VR that could very well exist on its own, without the immersion provided by virtual reality. This is a must-have title for everybody who owns a VR headset and a strong reason to buy one for everybody else.

Gaming Age 100
I genuinely cannot find a real fault with this game. Sound design is incredible, the visuals are stunning, the story exceeds all expectations, combat and puzzle design manage to remain true to what fans would want, while also seamlessly translating themselves to the VR space, there is humor, there is horror, everything comes together and creates the perfect Half-Life game. This is the game that VR was waiting for, this is the game that VR was built for, and if you have VR technology, you owe it to yourself to play this game. If you have been waiting for the right game to come along and make the VR purchase worth it, Half-Life: Alyx is it.

DarkStation 100
Be it presentation, length, variety, or simple gameplay polish, Half-Life: Alyx is one that beats its peers cleanly. If you aren’t yet interested in virtual reality or you have not yet taken the plunge, then I would strongly recommend that you consider investing in the technology to play this game. It’s the closest thing to a killer app that VR is going to get any time soon. The format still has its shortcomings and likely always will, but with Half-Life: Alyx, it’s very close to realizing its full potential. If you think back to the first time that you visualized what VR would look like and feel like, then you probably envisioned something very similar to what Half-Life: Alyx has to offer. It’s immersive, exciting, terrifying, and exhilarating – everything that you would hope for a virtually reality game to be.

COGconnected 97
When all the mechanics aligned and I started to execute with finesse, I came to a stirring conclusion. Half Life: Alyx didn’t need to do something unexpected. It needed to prove that all the tools for making a brilliant VR experience – one with an impactful story, fun and fluid combat, and an entrancing world – already exist, and then execute. It has done that, and it shattered my expectations from start to finish. If you’ve yet to make the VR leap, Half Life: Alyx is an extraordinary reason to do so. It’s the best VR game yet, and maybe, just maybe, the best in the Half Life franchise.

Gaming Nexus 95
I had such an incredible time going back into the Half-Life universe, and in VR. It's outstanding. The story is full of surprises as you can expect from a Half-Life game. A true AAA experience in VR, Half-Life: Alyx is a triumphant return for Valve—even if you aren't playing as Gordon Freeman.

God is a Geek 95
An incredible, best-in-class achievement that could only be done in VR, with excellent voice acting, sublime visuals and audio and, yes, a truly Half-Life story.

Game Debate 80
Half-Life: Alyx is a tremendous VR experience that should absolutely set the standard of quality for all VR games to come. But the lack of replayability value, and the scale factor of enjoyment dependent on your hardware and room size, holds Alyx back from being a truly astonishing game. Is it worth it alone to buy a headset for? I’m not sure, that depends on how big of a Half-Life fan you are. But I can say that there are tonnes of other VR games available that are worth buying a headset for already, and Half-Life Alyx will still be a significant entry in that list of games.

Washington Post 90
There have been many moments that have left me breathless.

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
GameSkinny 100
Half-Life: Alyx picks up the baton and carries it much further than anybody ever expected of a VR title, let alone a "spin-off" title that isn't technically Half-Life 3. In short, Half-Life: Alyx is here, and it's the real deal. And while I can see myself replaying it many times in the near future, the only question I have now is: "What's next?"

KavehFrootan

کاربر سایت
Apr 5, 2020
ای یزیدتو کسی نمیزاری اینا دوباره یک Half life بسازن اینکه VR بود این شد یک چیزی هم که ساختن داستان داره بازی کردنش فقط باید نشست مثل فیلم تماشا کرد

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر