Genre: Action role-playing game
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows

نمرات بازی فردا همزمان با انتشار بازی منتشر میشه ......​

Jack.bauer

کاربر سایت
Jun 17, 2012
نام
Arash
خیلی دوست دارم بازی خوبی از آب در بیاد. آخرین باری که یه آر پی جی بهم حال داد رو یادم نمیاد اصلا. این بازیم از تو تریلرها به جز گرافیک و یه سری مسائل فنی و نوع کمبت مشکل خاصی نداشت. امیدوارم موفق بشه

Reactions: just_p30

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
PlayStation Universe 80
GreedFall stands as Spiders' most successful game to day, bar none. Despite its issues, nothing gets in the way of this game's ambition and heart. Anyone looking for a standout, deep action-RPG will find it in GreedFall. With its different narrative paths and various ways to build your character, there are so many reasons to play through multiple times.

Screen Rant 70
GreedFall is a solid if not especially remarkable game, with an engaging story in a unique setting that borrows heavily from real history, and is sure to be satisfying to those in need of a BioWare-style, action RPG fix.

DualShockers 65
GreedFall takes place in an amazing and intriguing world but fails to be interesting on the gameplay front.

RPG Site 80
Greedfall is an ambitious game that punches above its weight, one that RPG fan owe it to themselves to try.

GameSpew 80
GreedFall certainly left me wanting more; while its story may be a bit shallow in places, it’s still got a lot of depth, a fluid, intuitive combat system and enough morally-grey missions to bring me back to Teer Fradee some time soon. Forget waiting for the next Dragon Age, GreedFall is an impressive debut for what could well become a classic series.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
هنوز نمره ندادن :

Game Informer
From what I've played thus far, GreedFall is a big step up from Spiders' last game Technomancer, even if its skeleton is similar in design. I'm curious to see where things go in this monster-filled world that is inspired by 17th-century Europe baroque art. The setting works, the RPG systems are nice and deep, and I just have to see if the story and gameplay hold up as my quest unfolds. The good news: I'm looking forward to jumping right back into it.

IGN
There are still glitches, awkward character models, immersion-breaking re-use of assets, and an overall lack of polish that keep it from threatening Geralt’s crown, and I’ll need to find out how the story wraps up before I can pass final judgment on it. But I can already say this is going to be a crowd-pleaser for those of us who still shake our canes and talk about how the genre peaked a decade ago. We may have to eat our words before long.

Destructoid
Is Greedfall janky? Yes. Does it detract from the overall enjoyment of the game? Not yet!

GamesBeat
Two of its major aspects, character progression and narrative choice-making, will take some more time to get a full read on, but I will say I’ve run into some great scenarios so far that have made me feel like the choices I’m making in both of those areas will have real consequences. If that’s the case, Greedfall could be an RPG sleeper-hit.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
GamePro Germany 80
The biggest drawback, probably due to the budget, is the game world itself, which looks too uniform and empty. Often we just run from one point to another as if on rails, fighting in the fun and varied combat system against too light standard opponents to reach the real highlight of the game - the different factions with their stories.

Multiplayer.it 80

Hobby Consolas 84
A solid proposal to any fan of action RPGs. It's not groundbreaking and it takes almost all of its ingredients from other games, but it sure delivers a profound and versatile experience.

Push Square 70
GreedFall is Spiders' best game by some distance, and it's impressive how far the developer has come in just a few short years. It successfully scratches that BioWare itch with an intriguing world, likeable characters, and rock solid gameplay. However, aside from its unique setting, nothing about GreedFall truly stands out. Its combat is good but not great, its role-playing is largely fine but ultimately stunted, and its writing is competent but sometimes boring. GreedFall is right on the cusp of being something special. RPG fans will find a lot to like, but don't go in expecting the genre's next masterpiece.

=================

SomosXbox 87
GreedFall is the game BioWare fans have been waiting for. Spiders manage to bring us a complex story, deep characters and confronted factions that show real political and religious problems. Despite its technical issues, GreedFall is what fans of RPG have been waiting for.

God is a Geek 70
Greedfall is held back by performance issues and a tendency to fill its space with tedious padding, but it’s saved by fun combat and an intriguing story.

================

The Games Machine 80
GreedFall is a charming RPG with a beautiful setting and an engaging plot. It’s a bit rough on the edges, but it represents the pinnacle of Spiders’ productions so far, even if there’s still room for improvement.

PC Invasion 70
While it's true that GreedFall has some serious problems with variety and bizarrely re-used assets, the story is great and the combat and game systems are quite good. Anyone willing to look past its problems and dig into the narrative will likely have a good time with it.

Windows Central80
GreedFall delivers an experience that is as satisfying as it is ambitious, although it does falter in some notable ways.

GameWatcher 80
Greedfall, even with its flaws, is a game that’s very easy to sink time into without regret. For a game about fighting a horrible disease, it ironically grows on you. It would be difficult, even impossible, to make an unproblematic game about colonialism. But the one Spiders made is engaging and a lot more open about the sordid nature of it than expected. If you’re craving that type of BioWare-esque game and want to pretend Anthem doesn’t exist, Greedfall has you covered. It’s a wonderful addition to any RPG lover’s library and will be well worth their time.

Wccftech 75
GreedFall is the best game made by Spiders yet and a worthy RPG in its own right. While definitely not without faults in some areas, it delivers great writing, arguably the most refreshing setting seen recently in a fantasy game, and solid combat.

The Pale King

The old King of Hallownest
کاربر سایت
Jul 5, 2008
نام
امیر حسین
هرچی بازی مورد انتظارم بود اینجوری شد :( حدس میزدم زیر 80 رو...
بازی blasphemous هم روی سوییچ 76 شه... روی xone 88 از 4 نقد. خدا کنه بالا 85 بشه...

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
هرچی بازی مورد انتظارم بود اینجوری شد :(حدس میزدم زیر 80 رو...
خوب پس از چی ناراحتی ؟ تا اینجا که موفق ترین عنوان استدیوی بازی بوده قشنگ پیداست دارن کم کم پیش رفت میکنن اینم یادت نره که کلا 20 نفره بیشتر نیستن که چه بسا همین موفقیت نسبی منجر به افزایش تعداد کارمندهاشون میشه و خلاصه پتانسیل زیاد دارن واسه پیشرفت

screenshot-www.metacritic.com-2019.09.10-04_58_58.png screenshot-www.metacritic.com-2019.09.10-04_58_42.png screenshot-www.metacritic.com-2019.09.10-04_58_24.png screenshot-www.metacritic.com-2019.09.10-04_58_01.png

آخرین ویرایش:

The Pale King

کاربر سایت
Jul 5, 2008
نام
امیر حسین
خوب پس از چی ناراحتی ؟ تا اینجا که موفق ترین عنوان استدیوی بازی بوده قشنگ پیداست دارن کم کم پیش رفت میکنن اینم یادت نره که کلا 20 نفره بیشتر نیست !! قشنگ همین موفقیت نسبی بازی میتونه منجر افزایش تعداد اعضای استدیوشون بشه کلا پتانسیلشون واسه پیشرفت شدید زیاده ....

View attachment 115885View attachment 115886View attachment 115887View attachment 115888
من منکر پیشرفتشون نیستم واقعا. از تعداد کارکناشون و بودجشون هم خبر دارم. از این ناراحتم که منتظر یه rpg خفن بودم با توجه به تریلر ها ولی بازم نشد و شاید صرفا با یه اکشن-ار پی جی خوب و متوسط رو به بالا طرف باشم.
برا منی که معتاد ار پی جی هستم و هرچی بازی بوده که یه المان ار پی جی داشته باشه رو پلات کردم از divinity 2 بگیر تا pillars of eternity و ویچر و دراگون ایج و سولز بورن ها، برام سخته یه بازی مورد انتظار متای زرد بگیره. شرایط اقتصادی هم جوری نیس که بدا متای زرد اینقد پول بدیم متاسفانه....
وگرنه پیشرفتشون مشخصه. ولی دوس داشتم الان با متای بالا ۸۲ طرف باشم تا با خوشحالی و خیال راحت بازیو بگیرم و لذت ببرم... حیف.
فعلا تمام امیدم به blasphemous هست.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
من منکر پیشرفتشون نیستم واقعا. از تعداد کارکناشون و بودجشون هم خبر دارم. از این ناراحتم که منتظر یه rpg خفن بودم با توجه به تریلر ها ولی بازم نشد و شاید صرفا با یه اکشن-ار پی جی خوب و متوسط رو به بالا طرف باشم.
برا منی که معتاد ار پی جی هستم و هرچی بازی بوده که یه المان ار پی جی داشته باشه رو پلات کردم از divinity 2 بگیر تا pillars of eternity و ویچر و دراگون ایج و سولز بورن ها، برام سخته یه بازی مورد انتظار متای زرد بگیره. شرایط اقتصادی هم جوری نیس که بدا متای زرد اینقد پول بدیم متاسفانه....
وگرنه پیشرفتشون مشخصه. ولی دوس داشتم الان با متای بالا ۸۲ طرف باشم تا با خوشحالی و خیال راحت بازیو بگیرم و لذت ببرم... حیف.
فعلا تمام امیدم به blasphemous هست.
والا اگه به مبحث RPG باشه که ظاهرا خوب تونستن مدیریت کنن بزرگترین ضعف ساخته های قبلیشون نویسندگی بیش از حد سطحیش بود که یـ جورایی اینجا خوب کار کردن بیشترین گیری که دادن به کامبت و انیمیشن ها خشک بدن و صورت و بعضا یک سری باگ و گلیچ بوده که خیلیاش با پچ رفع میشه VAMPYR با متا 72 هم همین بلا سرش اومد ولی از هرکی بپرسی میگه از نظر داستان و المان های RPG و گیم پلی کاملا رضایت بخشه اینجا هم الان دقیقا همین اتفاق افتاده

Reactions: Akiba and TeTration

The Pale King

کاربر سایت
Jul 5, 2008
نام
امیر حسین
والا اگه به مبحث RPG باشه که ظاهرا خوب تونستن مدیریت کنن بزرگترین ضعف ساخته های قبلیشون نویسندگی بیش از حد سطحیش بود که یـ جورایی اینجا خوب کار کردن بیشترین گیری که دادن به کامبت و انیمیشن ها خشک بدن و صورت و بعضا یک سری باگ و گلیچ بوده که خیلیاش با پچ رفع میشه VAMPYR با متا 72 هم همین بلا سرش اومد ولی از هرکی بپرسی میگه از نظر داستان و المان های RPG و گیم پلی کاملا رضایت بخشه اینجا هم الان دقیقا همین اتفاق افتاده
بحث کوئست و کامبت (علی الخصوص کامبت) برای من به شخصه مهمترین مسئلس توی یه اکشن ار پی جی. من توی تریلر ها هم متوجه مشکل مبارزات و هوش مصنوعی شدم. به نظرم بازی تا حد زیادی شبیه به اساسینس شده و ویچر شده که خوب به نظرم یهتر بود سبک و هویت خودشونو پیاده میکردن. شیوه مبارزات منو یاد ویچر میندازه ولی بسیار ضعیف تر. ایتم ها و ارمور و ... منو یاد اساسینس اودیسه میندازه. به هر حال تنها المان ار پی جی و داستانی مهم نیس. به هر حال داستان و المان ها باید در قالب گیم پلی خوب و هوش مصنوعی خوب قرار بگیره تا ادم لذت ببره. هرچند این استودیو واقعااا جرات کرد و یه کار بلند پروازانه رو انجام داد. چون ساخت بازی سه بعدی با این وسعت و الگو گرفتن از ویچر و dragon dogma و اساسینس اونم با این وسعت نقشه ی بازی توسط چنین تیم کوچیکی قابل تقدیره. ولی ار نظر من ساخت یه بازی با وسعت کمتر ولی با ایرادات فنی کمتر خیلی برا گیمر جذاب تره.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر