10/GameSpot : 8.5
10/Gamer.no:8

آخرین ویرایش:

LiviNG D3AD

کاربر سایت
Dec 7, 2008
نام
Mohsen

An extraordinarily tight race of the gaming titans continues. In the next round, Forza is passing Gran Turismo by an inch through the finish line because it has more clinging concept, sturdy multiplayer menu and an incredibly great number of car activities on/off the track. You won't find more addicting and everlasting racing game these days.

Eurogamer Portugal 9/10

Forza Motorsport 4 is a seal of quality and the racer of the year.

SLASH1

کاربر سایت
Jan 15, 2007
نمرات خیلی عالیه زیر 9 تعداد خیلی کمی داره

بعضی ها می گن پال بازی رو خردین حقیقت داره؟ پس چرا هیچ جا نیست؟

LiviNG D3AD

کاربر سایت
Dec 7, 2008
نام
Mohsen
جملات سایت ها کشته منو واقعا چه کردن بچه ها دمشون گرم :d

یسری نمره 10/10 و 9/10 دیگه هم گرفته بود با یک دانه 8/10 از سایتهای غیر معروف یا سایتهایی که نقدشون توی متا و GR ثبت نمیشه که دیگه نذاشتم ! :D الان مهمترین نقدهایی که منتظرشون هستم یکی EDGE هست یکی InsideSimRacing و آخری Motor Trend !

اینم نقل قولهایی که T10 توی سایتش گذاشته و گلچین کرده ( سال 2009 هم خودم مشابه این حرکت رو برای Forza 3 انجام دادم و نقل قولش رو گذاشتم، یادش بخیر ! :x ) :

“Turn 10 already had a fantastic racer with Forza 3, but they somehow managed to add more even features and polish to this sequel, and the end result is a game that seems to have covered every base perfectly. They've also managed to add something else that you'll never see as a bulletpoint on a box: personality. Forza 4 is so much more lively, and it shows so much more character than its predecessor. The game practically shines with signature touches that show that the developers truly loved making it. I'm sure that's probably why I love playing it so much. I'm sure you will, too. And again, Forza Motorsport 4 is the king of racers.” – [Destructoid 10/10]

“Like the step up from FIFA 11 to FIFA 12, there's no going back to Forza 3 now. The changes and updates are too welcome and widespread. The improved visuals, the added cars on track, the wealth of new race types, the tweaked AI and closer racing, the ferocious sound and superior sense of speed, the even better livery editor, the lot. With Forza 4 Turn 10 has crafted a driving game like no other; it's hands-down this generation's premier racing simulator.” – IGN 9.5/10

“The very metal of your driving mettle will be tried, tested and forced to endure grueling and demanding challenges, and you'll love every minute of it.” – Joystiq 4.5/5

“Racing games have always strived to strike that balance between being a virtual showroom for car lovers (see the well-done and informative Autovista mode for that) and actually being fun, compelling experiences. Forza 4 successfully bridges this gap and is the racer you’ve been waiting for.” – Game Informer 9.25/10

“It's ultimately however just one small part of a package that's grown broader, deeper and has done much more besides. The series' steely heart has softened, revealing a game that's as exhaustive as it is exhilarating and that's now been infused with a little extra passion. Forza has always been a series to admire, but now it's a little easier to fall in love with it too.” – Eurogamer 9/10

What Turn 10 Studios has created here is without a doubt the best racing game available today. With stunning car models, a realistic physics and lighting engine, Forza 4 is now the benchmark for racing games.” – Tech AU

“Forza Mortorsport 4 is the culmination of the three predecessors before it, with added features and a level of polish that seems unreachable by any other studio other than Turn 10. This is a driving sim brilliance personified. Not only is it the best driving game ever made, it’s a contender for Game of the Year.” – Pittsburgh Post-Gazette 9.75/10

Car guys will be happy to know that Forza 4 is the most realistic console racing game ever. Non car-guys will love the Top Gear content and the ease with which you can join races and play your friends. I'm happy in knowing that a good chunk of those non car-guys will likely find themselves becoming car guys because if Forza 4 can't create a new generation of gearheads, I don't know what game will.” – Jalopnik

“The key here is that Turn 10 realises how broad the appeal of the driving sim genre is and has designed a game that seamlessly and organically allows you to get exactly what you want out of it.” – NowGamer 9.5/10

As Ars Technica's resident petrol head, it's no secret that I've been eagerly anticipating getting my hands on Forza Motorsport 4, the latest installment of Microsoft's marquee racing game for the Xbox 360. Ever since Sony finally shipped Gran Turismo 5, console racing fans have been waiting to see how Turn 10, Forza's developers, would respond. From where I'm sitting, it's clear that there really is a new king in town.” – Ars Technica

Put them all together, and you have the ultimate automotive playground. A place where car buffs can come together and enjoy virtually every aspect of car culture you can think of – and engage in fierce, beautifully articulated competition. It’s a remarkable achievement, and the reason why Forza 4 accelerates down the final straight and leaves Gran Turismo 5 eating its dust, crossing the finish line as the best racing game in the world today, tomorrow, and probably for the next few years.” – GamePro 5/5

“The whole deal is wildly addictive for car lovers. I cracked open Forza Motorsport 4 at about 7 p.m., but it wasn't until 5 a.m. that I finally shut it down for the night--and that's before I dug into the multiplayer aspects of the online racing, the Rivals mode, buying user content in the online Auction House, and joining a virtual car club.” – CNET

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/fm4_critics/
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/wir_10-7/

Reactions: NaViiDii

u.s.a

کاربر سایت
May 19, 2009
نام
حسین
بازی از 42 نقد میانگین 92 رو داره.بازی حتی 1 دونه هم نقد متوسط و منفی هم نداشته و هر 42 نفد مثبت بودن.یعنی فوق العاده.یعنی شاهکار.یعنی بی نظیر.چه ساخته استاد گرینوالت.

LiviNG D3AD

کاربر سایت
Dec 7, 2008
نام
Mohsen
بازی از 42 نقد میانگین 92 رو داره.بازی حتی 1 دونه هم نقد متوسط و منفی هم نداشته و هر 42 نفد مثبت بودن.یعنی فوق العاده.یعنی شاهکار.یعنی بی نظیر.چه ساخته استاد گرینوالت.

بابا نگو این حرفها رو !! Forza 3 هم از 90 تا نقدش یدونه نقد متوسط هم نداشت ! هر وقت 42 تا نقد Forza 4 تبدیل شد به 90 تا نقد این ها رو میتونیم بگیم ! :D هنوز سایتهای 4-5ـی موندن و معلوم نیست چکار میکنن ! :d

اینها رو هم گفته EDGE :

On balance, the fourth Forza gets things right. The franchise has earned its place at the forefront of console racing sims and has done more for advancing the social/online element than any of its rivals.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر