battlefieldvkeyart_JPG-hero-hero.jpg

Platform: Microsoft Windows ,PlayStation 4 ,Xbox One
Initial release date: November 15, 2018
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developers: EA DICE, Criterion Software​

screenshot-opencritic.com-2018.11.10-20-48-04.jpg

screenshot-www.metacritic.com-2018.11.10-20-47-45.jpg

AusGamers 90
If you’re a Battlefield fan who didn’t like the times when DICE has played it safe in the past, Battlefield V is for you. I’m one of those people, and I cannot wait to jump into epic play sessions of what could quickly become my favourite Battlefield game, more so now that the community won’t be divided with future content.

Jeuxvideo.com 85

Digital Chumps 90
Battlefield V is full of a lot more content than people might be expecting. War Stories contains meaningful experiences in short spurts, the maps in the game are huge and well designed, the modes of play raise the entertainment bar when compared to Battlefield I, and the customization/progression system will keep people occupied for a while, as well as provide motivation to keep playing. This feels like a Battlefield game, which should tame concerns of lack of launch content.

GamesRadar+ 70
Not as drastic a change up as its WW1 predecessor, nor as wild or wondrous, Battlefield 5’s deliberative design sidelines its strengths as a simulative sandbox.

Hobby Consolas 91
An impressive shooter, both in its gameplay and technical elements, which lacks of content at launch, but promises lots of new maps, modes and weapons (free for everyone) in the coming months.

PCGamesN 90
Battlefield V delivers the series' finest single-player campaign yet, painting the horror of war from rarely seen perspectives. That tension carries through to the multiplayer, which has been tuned to hammer home your vulnerability in a firefight.

JeuxActu 85
Without taking any risks, Battlefield 5 is a nice follow-up that vastly improves on BF1's recipe with more open solo War Stories, and a rejuvenated gameplay that puts the emphasis on team play through the brand new squad system.

Gameblog.fr 80
Battlefield V is a good surprise with a new teamplay system (support by intelligent heal mechanics), more destruction, customization and specialization system for weapons and vehicles. Definitively Battlefield V is a monumental shooter despite a conventional single-player (which stays interesting).

CGMagazine 80
Despite the bad press at the start, I have a lot of faith in Dice as a developer and they have delivered a fantastic shooter this year with Battlefield V after listening to their community and taking their feedback seriously.

Press Start Australia 90
Battlefield V retains heart in its single player War Stories mode and variety in its multiplayer modes. New & improved personalisation within 'Your Company' gives each of the classes a fresh, personal feel to your soldiers, while remaining authentic to the era. A solid road map of content is set to deliver new maps, modes and seasonal events to keep gamers coming back, which is a good thing as no other game does raw gun play and bullet physics quite like Battlefield. It just feels right and Battlefield V is no exception.

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
GamesRadar+ 70
Not as drastic a change up as its WW1 predecessor, nor as wild or wondrous, Battlefield 5’s deliberative design sidelines its strengths as a simulative sandbox.

Hobby Consolas 91
An impressive shooter, both in its gameplay and technical elements, which lacks of content at launch, but promises lots of new maps, modes and weapons (free for everyone) in the coming months.

PCGamesN 90
Battlefield V delivers the series' finest single-player campaign yet, painting the horror of war from rarely seen perspectives. That tension carries through to the multiplayer, which has been tuned to hammer home your vulnerability in a firefight.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
نکته جالب نقدا کیفیت خوب بخش تک نفرست انتظار داشتم ضعیف تر از نسخه ی قبلی باشه (هرچند همونم عالی نبود) ولی ظاهرا کاملا رضایت بخش بوده !

Isildur

Rise and Shine Mr. Freeman
کاربر سایت
Dec 10, 2006
نام
امیرحسین
یادمه وقتی BF2 ریلیز شده بود چه احساس عجیبی داشتم! یا حتی ریلیز BF2142 و اون اتمسفر خاصش تو زمان خودش اما الان واقعا احساس خاصی نسبت به ریلیز بتلفیلد جدید ندارم! نمی دونم من سنم بالا رفته و تغییر کردم یا تقصیره EA هست که کاری با بتلفیلد کرده که یه بازی عادی و معمولی شده!

FARNOOD007

کاربر سایت
Apr 16, 2012
یادمه وقتی BF2 ریلیز شده بود چه احساس عجیبی داشتم! یا حتی ریلیز BF2142 و اون اتمسفر خاصش تو زمان خودش اما الان واقعا احساس خاصی نسبت به ریلیز بتلفیلد جدید ندارم! نمی دونم من سنم بالا رفته و تغییر کردم یا تقصیره EA هست که کاری با بتلفیلد کرده که یه بازی عادی و معمولی شده!
نه برادر همه همین شدن نسبت به بتل و کاملا تقصیر EA هست , Battlefield 3 رو فقط به یاد بیارید.

jhoobin

کاربر سایت
Jul 21, 2016
نام
ژوبین
تقصیر EA بتل تا 3 عالی بود دیگه بعدش.......
عادی و معمولی هم نشده مضخرف و بسیار چرند شده این کجا اون مولتی خفن بتل 3 کجا

stanley

کاربر سایت
Nov 24, 2013
نکته جالب نقدا کیفیت خوب بخش تک نفرست انتظار داشتم ضعیف تر از نسخه ی قبلی باشه (هرچند همونم عالی نبود) ولی ظاهرا کاملا رضایت بخش بوده !
سر بتلفیلد 1 هم همینو میگفتن! "بخش داستانی متفاوت ، روایتی زیبا ، منحصر به فرد " ! اخرش که رفتیم بازی کردیم دیدیم فقط یه سری مرحله است برای اماده سازی بخش انلاین! نه شخصیت بیادموندنی ای نه مرحله ای با ست پیس های خفنی،هیچ! حداقل کالاف دیوتی تو این زمینه یه قدم جلوتره (به جز اخری که قیدشو زدن بقیه هم با اینکه خوب نبود اما بد هم نبودن ). درکل من چشمم اب نمیخوره فکر میکنم اینم بخش افلاینش چیزی جز اماده سازی پلیر برای انلاین نباشه.

Red Ѵ

Red Devil
کاربر سایت
Jul 9, 2014
نام
وحید
اتفاقا من اومدم تو این تاپیک که دقیقا بگم بعد از اینهمه سال و نسل اولین بتلفیلدی هست که کوچکترین حس و هایپی نسبت بهش ندارم و بود و نبودش برام مهم نیست.

DAT 47

کاربر سایت
Jun 14, 2010
نام
A R M I N
بیشتر استریم ها از stodeh گرفته تا brekk1e همشون تو استریمشون میگفتن اون چیزی نیست که انتظار داشتن .نکته ای که خودمو اذیت میکرد تفنگای بازی اصلا ریکویل نداشت. من خودم بد جور فن بوی bf ها هستم ولی این نسخه رو باید اسمشو میزاشتن یچی دیگه
BTW IT'S NOT MY BF

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
AusGamers 90
If you’re a Battlefield fan who didn’t like the times when DICE has played it safe in the past, Battlefield V is for you. I’m one of those people, and I cannot wait to jump into epic play sessions of what could quickly become my favourite Battlefield game, more so now that the community won’t be divided with future content.

Jeuxvideo.com 85

Digital Chumps 90
Battlefield V is full of a lot more content than people might be expecting. War Stories contains meaningful experiences in short spurts, the maps in the game are huge and well designed, the modes of play raise the entertainment bar when compared to Battlefield I, and the customization/progression system will keep people occupied for a while, as well as provide motivation to keep playing. This feels like a Battlefield game, which should tame concerns of lack of launch content.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر