∂αнмα
796790670.jpg

Initial release date: February 22, 2019
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developers: BioWare, Motive Studios
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows

23532623623.jpg

Gamer.nl 60
Seldom do we play games that are so fun to play, while also being super disappointing. There are so many problems, but underneath there is a very good game that can't even come through wearing a powerful exosuit.

3DJuegos 70
Anthem could be a great game and sometimes it can be an enjoyable ride, but as a loot shooter it's a flawed experience, dragged down with many problems and leaving you with a sense of hunger.

Everyeye.it 76
A rich narrative composition, multifaceted and enveloping, is the setting for a frenetic and amusing gameplay, which draws strength from a surprisingly effective movement system, able to offer a unique flavor both to combat and exploration.

Guardian 40
Even where it is strongest, Anthem rarely stretches beyond the derivative. The combat, while well-designed, is little more than Gears of War with jetpacks, and narratively it veers between inconsequential and downright irritating. This anthem is, sadly, a tedious and conservative dirge that we’ve all heard before

Metro GameCentral 60
There are flashes of brilliance, especially when it comes to the flying, but confused storytelling, boring loot, and unsatisfying missions don’t justify the game’s massive time investment.

PC Invasion 50
Anthem offers near unlimited potential, with certain features, taken separately, representing a marvel in design. Combined together and it proves to have a lot of style but very little substance.

IGN 65
Anthem has energetic combat but it saves too much of what precious little content it has for the endgame, making playing through its mismatched story a tediously repetitive grind.

FANDOM 50
What disappoints so much about Anthem is that there are sparks of potential in there. Flying around in your Javelin and queuing up combo attacks with other players can be a blast. But then you discover that you’ll have to back out to Fort Tarsis during Freeplay every so often in order to continue earning experience points. Or you’ll be killed and stuck staring at a red screen waiting until a player feels like reviving you. Or you’ll want to customise your Javelin and find there are no interesting cosmetic options that aren’t behind a paywall.

GameStar 67
Eternally repetitive missions, outrageously long loading times and a completely irrelevant story. That could not be everything. But after the credits, I was disappointed again: that was actually everything.

PC Gamer 55
Anthem's disjointed story, boring loot, repetitive missions, and shallow endgame are all disappointing. At least it's pretty.

Windows Central 60
Anthem offers amazing combat, astounding visuals, and excellent all-around production value, but suffers from baffling design choices and awful writing that hold it back from being something truly special.

Jeuxvideo.com 65
A good breeding ground for a good future game, but still has to mature to win the support of the players.

The Digital Fix 70
Anthem's technical shortcomings, dull combat and pretty but messy environments combine poorly with a narrative that uses pointless binary conversation choices, a thoroughly typical, snarky protagonist and worn out tropes to fuel it's characterization and plot. These elements come together to make Anthem a chore of a game that's highly unlikely to satisfy anyone but the most desperate groups of loot motivated gamers in it's current state.

GameSpot 60
Anthem has good ideas, but it struggles significantly with the execution. It's a co-op game that works best with no one talking; it buries genuinely interesting character moments and puts its most incomprehensible story bits at the forefront; its combat is exciting until you get to the boss fights and find your wings have been clipped. Even the simple, exhilarating act of flying is frequently interrupted by the limitations of your javelin, and you never quite shake that feeling of disappointment--of knowing, throughout the good parts of Anthem, that you'll inevitably come crashing back down.

Destructoid 70
BioWare will need to build quickly on top of its shimmering jet-fueled foundation to hold people's interest, but folks looking for a new neighborhood to move into might want to give Anthem a try -- either now or after fixes and updates.

CGMagazine 70
Despite its myriad of issues, I still enjoyed the fun gameplay of Anthem and plan to revisit the game after it has developed a larger suite of content and events for me to experience.

Gamersky 70
Wearing armor and fighting like the Iron Man is really amazing, but this game at this time is also full of flaws. The story is dull. The gameplay is repetitive and boring. What's worse, there are too many bugs and network issues. Maybe it will be a great game when its DLCs come out.

JeuxActu 70
Anthem feels a bit award as a Bioware studio game because the narrative is clearly something that wasn't given priority, to the benefit of combat and exploration. The game still needs more content to live up to the promise made by a publisher as big as EA.

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Destructoid
As I said during my time with the demo, Anthem ticks all of the right boxes.

GameSpot
After several hours with Anthem, I can't say I'm particularly interested in it yet. I've completed some missions, upgraded my loadout, and gone on some more missions, but I'm not yet invested in anything I'm doing. I will, of course, keep playing, and I'll be posting a full review in the coming days. There's just nothing here so far that's driving me forward. [Early impressions]

Giant Bomb
[Quick Look - First Impressions (Video)]

Kotaku
In the end it can all feel a bit chaotic, more like a free-for-all than a tightly wound shootout than forces you to actually consider strategy and tactics. [6 Hour Impressions]

MMORPG.com
Between the surprisingly decent early story and the various improvements on PC, I’m feeling a lot better about Anthem now than I was a few weeks ago. The moment-to-moment gameplay was always fun for me, but those frustrating demo issues were alarming and it’s reassuring to see how rapidly BioWare is responding to them.

PCGamesN
It’s already impressive just how engaging Anthem has been, and in how many ways. That glimmer has become a gleam. [30 minute impressions]

Screen Rant
At the very least, though, Anthem starts off incredibly strong, and any doubts raised by a somewhat lacklustre demo should dissipate within the first few hours of handling your very own Javelin - although a few more doubts, particularly about solo content, will likely rise up to take their place. [First few hours impressions]

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
در بدترین بدترین حالت، از فاجعه Mass Effect Andromeda کلی فاصله داریم. خدا رو شکر

Re:Donger v13

کاربر سایت
Feb 7, 2019
PC Gamer
If you can't tell, I'm not enjoying my time with Anthem. The combo system is a clever innovation that rewards teamwork and aggressive but smart use of my javelin's abilities, but that's about the only worthwhile thing I like about Anthem aside from it being gorgeous. I prefer my BioWare games to be ugly on the outside and beautiful on the inside. [Review in Progress]

USgamer
It's a beautiful game where the movement is unique and freeing. The story is throwing a lot at the players and some of the characters feel like living mannequins, but there are standouts as well. And the overall mission loop feels like it has too many operations and too much downtime. It feels like the first Destiny: it's an intriguing start, but there are several problems that need to be ironed out. What's frustrating is that many of these problems have already been solved by other MMOs. It's baffling to me that Anthem seems to be starting from scratch, even if I'm sure BioWare is going to do whatever it takes to improve post-launch. [First 8 Hour Impressions]

Reactions: Ali Venom

کاربر سایت
Feb 7, 2019
رسانه هایی که تا به حال چندان نظر مثبت نداشتن:
Kotaku, PC Gamer, USgamer, Giant Bomb, Gamespot

مشکل Mission های ساده و تکراری رو اکثرا بهش اشاره کردن

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
به شخصه بعید بدونم این بازی به متا سبز برسه و توی فروش هم موفق باشه
فقط باید امیدوار بود Bioware جون سالم به در ببره بعد از این بازی، چون بعد از andromeda ضربه سنگینی خوردن و Anthem ممکنه براشون حکم تیر خلاص داشته باشه به خصوص این که اخلاقیات EA رو همه می دونیم
عرضه Apex: Legends هم با این فاصله نزدیک به Anthem کار اشتباهی بود، درسته که بازی کلا سبکش فرق می کنه اما Apex: Legends بسیار داره موفق عمل می کنه و خیلی ها رو که کلا BR دوست نداشتن و بازی نمی کردن رو به سمت خودش کشونده و ممکنه روی فروش بازی تاثیر بزاره

آخرین ویرایش:
Reactions: samijavid

'!|SNAKE|!'

کاربر سایت
Sep 4, 2011
نام
Soroush
از فاجعه نسخه اخر مس افکت شاید بهتر باشه ولی به گرد پای نسخه های اصلی سری مس افکتم نمیرسه . یادمون نره چه غول بازیسازی بود این Bioware و چه خاطراتی داشتیم با سه گانه مس افکت که ظاهرا دیگه نابود شده .
افسوس از برای شپرد عزیز ما ...!

آخرین ویرایش:

saeedonly

کاربر سایت
Nov 22, 2012
از یه طرف میخوام بازی مثل فال اوت 76 با کله بخوره زمین تا بایوویر برگرده به شاهکار های نقش افرینی تک نفره ساختن که توش خوبه.از یه طرفم نگرانم با کله بخوره زمین ea ملعون بایوویر رو‌منحلی چیزی کنه.

Reactions: J. Constantine

'!|SNAKE|!'

کاربر سایت
Sep 4, 2011
نام
Soroush
از یه طرف میخوام بازی مثل فال اوت 76 با کله بخوره زمین تا بایوویر برگرده به شاهکار های نقش افرینی تک نفره ساختن که توش خوبه.از یه طرفم نگرانم با کله بخوره زمین ea ملعون بایوویر رو‌منحلی چیزی کنه.
منحل هم اگر بشه فوقش میرن یه استودیو‌ مستقل میزنن از کیک استارز یه کاری شروع میکنن و حمایتم میشه اتفاقا .نمونشم دیدیم .منظورم سه گانه حماسی banner saga هست که سازنده های سابق همین استودیو ساختن !
به نظرم بازم شرافت داره به کار با EA

.Amirone

ソニー株式会社
کاربر سایت
Oct 1, 2009
از فاجعه نسخه اخر مس افکت شاید بهتر باشه ولی به گرد پای نسخه های اصلی سری مس افکتم نمیرسه . یادمون نره چه غول بازیسازی بود این Bioware و چه خاطراتی داشتیم با سه گانه مس افکت که ظاهرا دیگه نابود شده .

با ME2 زندگی کردم ، هر کی با RPG حال نمیکرد شیفته ی بازی شد ، چقدر سر پایان 3 و زنده بودن شپرد بحث کردیم .. از 3 انتظاراتم بیشتر بودو حس 2 رو نداشت برامو افت کرده بود . ولی با همه ی اینها ، اون Bioware به قول شما کجائو این کجا ..

SPILL

کاربر سایت
May 20, 2013
نام
HESAM
چک کردم پری لود اومده با حجم ۳۵ گیگ و ۷۴ مگ .
بازی اگه مشکل سرور نداشته باشه ، امیدوارم به بهترین شکل عمل کنه .
از اون‌ دسته بازیهاس که سرتاسر عشق و هایپ رو در رگ های بنده جاری کرده

Reactions: z2s sas

Big boss_returns

کاربر سایت
Jan 29, 2019
نام
ژوبین
با ME2 زندگی کردم ، هر کی با RPG حال نمیکرد شیفته ی بازی شد ، چقدر سر پایان 3 و زنده بودن شپرد بحث کردیم .. از 3 انتظاراتم بیشتر بودو حس 2 رو نداشت برامو افت کرده بود . ولی با همه ی اینها ، اون Bioware به قول شما کجائو این کجا ..
me3 برای من که اصلا rpg بازی نمیکنم شاهکار بود:D با اختلاف زیاد بهترین sci fi و بهترین rpg بود که تو عمرم بازی کردم:D bioware فعلی دیگه هیچ اهمیتی نداره چون بزرگانش اکثر کوچ کردن اگه بسته بشه و بقیه هم برن عالیه میرن و واسه خودشون یازی میسازن نه واسه زباله ای به اسم ea EA و rpg اصلا معنی نداره اون زمانم به لطف مدیریت peter moore شاهکار تحویل دادن:D

J. Constantine

کاربر سایت
May 19, 2012
نام
علی
آخه این بایوئه درب و داغون بود نبودش الان توفیقی نداره!:| درست مثه اون بثزدائه ملعون:| استدیو کم دیدم بره تو سرازیری و بعدش بتونه خودشو جم کنه! بایو هم گمان نکنم متفاوت باشه! چند سالی میشه بدجور خراب کاری میکنن و روند سقوط از دراگون 2 و مس افکت 3 شروع شده و تا الان که خبری نبوده از بازگشت به دوران شکوه و حالا حالام به نظر میاد این اتفاق بیوفت نی!

کاربر سایت
Feb 7, 2019
آخه این بایوئه درب و داغون بود نبودش الان توفیقی نداره!:| درست مثه اون بثزدائه ملعون:|

والا بتزدا مهره اصلی اش از قدیم الایام حضرت Todd بوده که هنوزم هست، کسی رو از دست نداده
خود Bethesda و Todd با هم دیگه زدن جاده خاکی
ملت فقط F76 رو می بینن در حالی که اینا قبلا Quake رو با Quake Champions نابود کردن رسما :| بازی از لحاظ Gameplay ای حرف نداره اما رسما سر تا تهش Microtransaction اه!!!

Reactions: J. Constantine

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر