امتيازات Mass Effect 3

hosseincode

کاربر سایت
Dec 15, 2007
اولين امتياز بازي رو مجله آلماني Gamestar داده كه با اينكه يه مجله PCـه ولي نسخه PS3 رو نقد كرده و بهش 9 داده.

Sound 10/10
Quests/Plot 10/10
Charaters 10/10
Combat 8/10 (because of "stupid" AI)
And all other areas 9/10 (don't know which areas they mean)

همچنين اين مجله به ME1 امتياز 8.5 و به ME2 امتياز 8.7 داده بود.

اينم اطلاعاتي كه از اين نقد به بيرون منتشر شده كه چون اسپويلر داشت نتونستم ترجمه كنم فقط اينو ديدم كه گفتن بعد از Credits يه صحنه جالب نشون داده ميشه!:

-15-20 hour-long main quest
-Around 40 hours playtime in total- side missions are vital to amass enough opposition to the Reaper threat
-90 minutes of cutscenes
-No loose ends or cliffhangers, the game is truly an appropriate end to the trilogy with a very intense and touching finale
-More than 100 scenes, conversations and/or events change depending on our choices after importing a save-game from ME2- from something small like someone thanking us for completing a mission to bigger repercussions which would be to spoilerous to write down- you are definitely going to feel the consequences, and not always like them
-SPOILER: In order to rally allies, we search for a cure for the Genophage, build a Prothean weapon, disarm a Cerberus bomb before it destroys half of a moon, and are even inserted virtually in a computer program
-If and how many of these quests we complete influences how the game ends, and who- individually and globally- survives
-While the game can be enjoyable for newcomers as well, because the game is strong on its own mechanically and story-wise, it is recommended to play the first two entries to make more sense out of the wealth of information that the game builds on
-There's an interesting sequence after the end credits
-The „Role-Play“ mode of the game (In contrast to „Action“ and „Story“) feels very much like ME1
-The game gives you more opportunity to customize your Shepard. Each class has 8 talents with 6 levels each, and up from Level 4 there are two branches to choose from to level up each individual talent differently. Weapon customization is also a factor and noticeable, but the effects (which have both pros and cons) are only marginal
-Balancing isn't optimal
-The game is noticeably more difficult up from „Medium“, which makes using the correct weapon mods and talents integral to survive. Shepard also shoots more accurately in cover.
-The AI, on the other hand, is still not very advanced
-SPOILER: You are going to visit Krogan ruins, a Geth ship and the Turian moon Palaven, among others
-There are multiple turret sections which aren't very well directed
-Despite the shortcomings in level design, which are similar to ME2, the game is constantly thrilling, spectacular and dramatic- largely thanks to the well-presented story and dialogue- and there are lot of small and large choices again to ponder on
-Scanning isn't nearly as repetitive as before, because it works a lot quicker now and incorporates a new mini-game where you have to navigate your ship away from Reaper threat
-The new melee option is fun, but a little overpowered
-Graphically, the low polycount, lack of detail and low texture resolution disappoints- the characters are well animated and modeled however, and the overall look, despite its age, is quite moody
-Great dynamic soundtrack and sound-effects
-Our progress in the war effort is constantly trackable on a terminal on the Normandy​

آخرین ویرایش:

Amir09

کاربر سایت
Aug 10, 2008
نام
امیر
Red Dead Redemption عبرت نشد؟ Gotyانتخاب كردن تو سالي كه راكستار حضور داره فقط ضايع كردن خودتونه!:d

بعد الان اين جنگ بين Diablo3و ME3براي چيه؟ Diablo يه چيز ديگست با بقيه RPGها فرق داره در همه زمينه ها خداس.(نسبت به جناب بعل هم ارادت داريم)

خوبه حالا سالی که Me2 و Read dead بودن بیشترین سایت ها Me2 رو goty کردن ها !
عجبا !!!!

جناب آمریکا !اون سال که ME2 زیر دست و پای RDR له شد!(دقیقا مثل امسال که U3زیر دست و پای Skyrimله شد:d) حالا شما و امثال شما که در هر حال بازی مورد علاقه خودتون رو GOTYمیدونید اما همینجوری گفتم اطلاعات عمومیت بره بالا همه جا نگی. اون سال فقط متای ME2بالاتر بود!

آخرین ویرایش:

!AtMoSpHeRe

کاربر سایت
Nov 19, 2005
باور بفرماین ، اگه تاپیک "امتیازات Mass Effect 3" رو در چارچوب مبحث اختصاص بدید ، و از جمله مقایسه و برتری بازیهای مورد علاقتون و Goty شدنشون در تاپیک خودش صحبت کنید هیچ اتفاقی نمیوفته ! :d

MondoXbox : 9.7/10 (ثبت شد)
as well as the first real nominee to the title of GOTY 2012.
Millenium : 8.5/10
TheParanoidGamer : 4/5
-----------------------
PS3 :
Worth Playing : 8.5/10 (ثبت شد)
-----------------------
PC :
Bit-Gamer : 9/10 (ثبت شد)

Last edited by a moderator:

daxpax

کاربر سایت
Feb 27, 2009
نمی شه دوربين مال زمان دايناسورها باشه و نوبتی زد و يه ميليون آيتم و اسلحه نگه داشت و داستان هم خطی خطی باشه! اينا برای دهه پيش بود! قبول داشتن اينا به عنوان fact يعنی كهنه گرایی كه يه كهنه گرا نمی تونه چيزایی به اين سادگی رو هم هضم كنه.
من به بقیه بحث کاری ندارم ولی از کی تاحالا دوربین ایزومتریک میشه دوربین زمان دایناسور ها یا اینکه سیستم turn base میشه قدیمی ؟

Gow

کاربر سایت
Nov 28, 2007
نام
حامد
Red Dead Redemption عبرت نشد؟ Gotyانتخاب كردن تو سالي كه راكستار حضور داره فقط ضايع كردن خودتونه!:d

بعد الان اين جنگ بين Diablo3و ME3براي چيه؟ Diablo يه چيز ديگست با بقيه RPGها فرق داره در همه زمينه ها خداس.(نسبت به جناب بعل هم ارادت داريم)
خوبه حالا سالی که Me2 و Read dead بودن بیشترین سایت ها Me2 رو goty کردن ها !
عجبا !!!!

Zack_Fair

کاربر سایت
Mar 16, 2010

GTA V به احتمال زياد 2013 مياد، اون بازی كه قرار متای 99 بگيره و ميليون ها فن داره و... هم همينطور. حالا اگه ريليز ديت رسمی داريد از اينا كه ثابت كنه 2012 ميان بذاريد ممنون می شيم.
من به بقیه بحث کاری ندارم ولی از کی تاحالا دوربین ایزومتریک میشه دوربین زمان دایناسور ها یا اینکه سیستم turn base میشه قدیمی ؟
از موقعی كه نسل جديد تو سال 2005 شروع شد.

EIGRP

کاربر سایت
Sep 8, 2011
نام
محمد علی

کلا با فن بوی های بازی کاری ندارم .... اما اون زاویه دوربین و اون مدل اکشن و اون گرافیک که از بازی تا الان دیدیم دو زار نمیرزه... مطمعنا با یک فاجعه طرف میشیم.

PrinceofPersiα

کاربر سایت
Jul 4, 2006
کلا با فن بوی های بازی کاری ندارم .... اما اون زاویه دوربین و اون مدل اکشن و اون گرافیک که از بازی تا الان دیدیم دو زار نمیرزه... مطمعنا با یک فاجعه طرف میشیم.

خدايا اين فجايع را زياد بفرما
خدايا اين بازي هاي دو زاري را زياد بفرما

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر