zpack ps3 BACKUP system

Meysam

کاربر سایت
Apr 11, 2006
یه مقدار! فقط یه مقدار! اندازه یه اپسیلون فکر کنید ببینید این برنامه ه چطور یه هویی بالا میاد؟:D بعد چطور یه بلوری در عرض جیک ثانیه کپی میشه بعدش برنامه ه چهار چوبش درست مثل یه برنامه ویندوزه
این فیکه دلتونو صابون نزنید

imankazami

کاربر سایت
May 31, 2007
نام
eman
این سایت هم گفته

http://www.haxnetwork.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=343

اینم یک روش دیگه برای اجرای موتور استروم
Run PS3 Backups via MotorStorm Hack

PS3 Hacks , 03.01.2010

MysticHades has resurfaced an old hack that allowed the booting of PS3 games (originally found here). He has posted a video showing how this exploit works. This method only works with BluRay backups and NOT DVD. It does not work on all games.

picture.php

Here is a rough translation of the tutorial, you can download all the needed files below:
Step 1: Install Ubuntu on your PS3 (or kubuntu)
Step 2: Install Windows XP on Ubuntu
Step 3: Install CloneCD on Windows XP and connect to network another PC so has seen in My Network Places. I do not know if AnyDVD HD is necessary, but I installed it for me
Step 4: Open CloneCD, select new image, insert the game, select “Protected PC Game”, change the extension to ISO.
Step 5: Ripper Blu-Ray on PC via network favorites.
Step 6: Burn with ImgBurn (or CloneCD) in 1X on the PC or has been ripped game
So what exactly is going on? This was the release post about this method via Elotrolado
PS3 backups load thanks to an exploit discovered when it is considered necessary is to upload a video showing the event.
My way of working will protect this exploit and not give details of how this occurs so that might not make the same mistakes of the past.
You have to patch both updates as other functions, the iso is not worth anyone … It requires a different process than those generated in linux are not worth keeping the encryption layer.
The exploit creates a CheckStop that generates a reboot and does not load everything back into memory but the function of pre patched disk and run the new copy.
The models are tested 40/60/80.
The games tested are 3, Killzone 2, burnout paradise, pes2008.
Video of this exploit in action:

A more in-depth tutorial will be posted once we can get a better translation of the video. If you have a BluRay burner lying around and are willing to try, let us know and post your results.
[Download MotorStorm Hack + Tutorial Files]
Your Ad Here

MN Prince

کاربر سایت
Apr 13, 2008
نام
Nima
لينك دانلود چيه ديگه!!!!! 1.9 مگابايت
يكي بره بگيره
بايد عضو باشي.

Step 1: Install Ubuntu on your PS3 (or kubuntu)
Step 2: Install Windows XP on Ubuntu اينكه بار ها گفته شده نميشه.
تازه رو اسليم هم كه نميشه قاعدتا

imankazami

کاربر سایت
May 31, 2007
نام
eman
من الان نگاه کردم بازی pes2010 تقریبا 23 دقیقه طول کشید تا روی هارد اکسترنال ریخته بشه و موتوراستروم 20 دقیقه پس تا حدی میشه گفت دروغ نیست

imankazami

کاربر سایت
May 31, 2007
نام
eman
این طور که گفته شده توی ماه فوریه میاد قیمش حدود 50 دلار هست اون موقع معلوم میشه دروغ هست یا نه

Attachments

• start.jpg
    start.jpg
    73.7 KB · مشاهده: 8

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر